AOSPA KitKat

Search This thread

elsworth1983

Mar 16, 2011
Lancaster,UK
Launch Bootloader -> Fastboot, then connect Phone to the PC through USB, open command prompt and use (extract the boot.img from the ROMs archive that you're about to flash to the same directory where you're using fastboot from):
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Cheers dude it was a joke hence the smileys :p you also forgot to add fastboot erase cache at the beginning :p:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Nice halo works smoothly. Cant wait for more stuff :)

Where do i toggle on or off the quick setting pulldown?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
This is definitely more stable and smoother than cm11 nightly :D but why if i pull the notification bar, it always lagging? Can you fix it please? :rolleyes:

Anyway keep up the hard work :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

For me, it always lags with any AOSP ROM. Try Simplex theme. It almost gets rid of the lag.

Sent from my One X

izikdal

Mar 29, 2012
very smooth ! :p
only 1 but i found..
when you drag and drop something on homescreen its jumping to other homescreen and back

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Don't know how people can have a smooth experience. If i watch YouTube and receive a mail and open it up in halo it really takes ages. But that is how it always was with pa. Or am i missing the smooth.zip? :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bl4ckX

liorderei

Apr 14, 2011
OnePlus 8
Thanks everybody I've managed to install this great ROM, just one question..it doesn't come with theme chooser?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

liorderei

Apr 14, 2011
OnePlus 8
Thank for the help, I pushed the theme chooser apk from cm11 to system/app set permission to rw-r-r, rebooted but I don't have theme category in settings..

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

audahadi

Oct 14, 2012
Dimana-mana
Try to take it from cm Rom push to system/app reboot and see in settings/themes of it's there

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Thank for the help, I pushed the theme chooser apk from cm11 to system/app set permission to rw-r-r, rebooted but I don't have theme category in settings..

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Won't happen that way...theme chooser include framework base and setting.

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen
bugs
-appdrawer takes sometimes ages to open
-lightbulb app is sometimes superslow(even the toggles in statusbar are slow)
-my first alarm of the day keeps freezing my phone, I need to do a hard restart every morning, it also produces a awful sound when phone crashes (but then again while hard restarting the phone I get awake

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app;)

sthbr82

May 8, 2011
Milpitas
bugs
-appdrawer takes sometimes ages to open
-lightbulb app is sometimes superslow(even the toggles in statusbar are slow)
-my first alarm of the day keeps freezing my phone, I need to do a hard restart every morning, it also produces a awful sound when phone crashes (but then again while hard restarting the phone I get awake

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app;)

The first one is seen in CM 11 too, sometimes I have noticed that 3rd party camera apps like ProCam causes system reboot upon taking HDR image, however stock Camera works fine.

Top Liked Posts