VR headset compatible OnePlus 7 Pro ?

Search This thread

trotirider

Nov 8, 2010
Maurecourt
Hi, I have a Homido v1, and it is too much small for the oneplus 7 pro !

Does someone could recommend me a VR headset compatible ? (size and maybe resolution)
I think it could be a really good mobile for VR games.

Thanks.

trotirider

Nov 8, 2010
Maurecourt
Hi, I bought the homido v2 because it fits.
But the screen size is too big for the lenses, I have to zoom out the content to be good, but not all games have this feature (tested with fibrum, there is the function "correct lenses").
It's strange that there is no VR headset compatible, this is not the only 6.6' screen size.

trotirider

Nov 8, 2010
Maurecourt
https://www.mobilefun.at/bitmore-vr-eye-virtual-reality-universal-headset-mit-controller-68570

its listed under op 7 pro accessoires. idk if it fits. I will order it and give feedback

Thanks! I wait for your feedback.

I already saw this one, I think they updated, because now it's: 4 - 6,5 inches. that's good.
But the max size of the phone is: 163mm * 83mm, the onplus 7 pro is 162.6mm, so it should be fine, but I would like to know if it fits with a case.

And also what about the comfort ? The phone is pretty heavy, so with the homido v2 it pushes on the nose.

Thanks!

peteus

Apr 26, 2009
Google daydream VR headset is working great with 7 pro. You'll need to install daydream enabler module over magisk, and limit display to 60Hz.

Top Liked Posts