[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cosmindv

Apr 3, 2008
Bucharest
nice going with manilla guys

hy guys, great work on these themes can anyone tell me witch one is the link to the theme with green bars on the black background, the theme i got has black bars, and it's a lil to emo,,

also,, just one silly animation with the windshield wiper? come oon u guys can do more,, :D add more animations to the weather tab,

as soon as i photoshop some backgrounds i'll post them around here, about time i contribute with a something more than my problems with software :)

rogmar

May 17, 2008
London
GODZSON;2644378]Only pops up when you have an alarm.. :)
Thanks Godzson,but don't you guys think it would be cool if this theme had a third "seconds" arm ticking away? i know it would most probably be too hard for someone to do but i think it would be a welcomed addition.

Last edited:

ed33

Mar 11, 2007
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
hy guys, great work on these themes can anyone tell me witch one is the link to the theme with green bars on the black background, the theme i got has black bars, and it's a lil to emo,,

also,, just one silly animation with the windshield wiper? come oon u guys can do more,, :D add more animations to the weather tab,

as soon as i photoshop some backgrounds i'll post them around here, about time i contribute with a something more than my problems with software :)

Yeah thats my thoughts too we need more animations i like the interface, but for the room it takes i think there should be more animations.
Good job all in all though.

stabloid

Mar 24, 2007
Telford
Could somebody please post the original, and sample of a modified xml file required to change the themes please?
Or possibly just give the name of the xml?
Thanks.
I am wanting to change to a custom diamond style clock primarily.

Last edited:
K

kudvu002

hey does any body have a good black or yellow lambo pic i can use for my wallpaper

im sure google images does/then you could dl ifranview and resize to 240x268 and rename to hh_fw_background, turn off your touchflo in settings and throw it in your windows file, turn it back on and call it a day!

SaBo

Sep 26, 2005
Here comes new Diamond skin based on mbarvian skin and pcarvalho digital clock.
Some blue buttons have been changed into black and file size reduced to 847 kB by omitting all obsolete files.
In light version I also disabled some tabs (people, email, location/google maps).

Sascha

aznmasterpiece

Feb 17, 2008
Originally Posted by sphinxy
Just wondering how i can get it military time style?

With a leading zero even on single digit times?

Im currently using pcarvalho's TF2D digital clock version...cant find anything to change in the htchomesettings.xml to make it display it?

It's pretty easy to do

Just change the time style in the time tab of the regional settings to
HH:mm:ss (note the Capital HH)

This works for me

The only problem with doing it that way is that the "PM" is overlapped by the leading zero. I would also like to have the leading zero but not if it overlaps the "PM". The leading zero makes it look more symmetric.

pcarvalho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2008
The only problem with doing it that way is that the "PM" is overlapped by the leading zero. I would also like to have the leading zero but not if it overlaps the "PM". The leading zero makes it look more symmetric.

that is the glitch that i said it had, select

HH:mm:ss

and not

hh:mm:ss tt

GuillermoZS

Jul 11, 2008
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE HERE FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME UI AVAILABLE FOR US. YOU GUYS MADE MY OTHERWISE RAINY AND BORING WEEKEND EXCITING!

With that, I made some changes with the icons for my own liking. I'm attaching it incase someone else would like to try or like it. Instructions included in the download.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE BRILLIANT MINDS HERE @ XDA! Special thanks to twolf for his black skin.

Download:

Thanks! This icons are great! :)

GuillermoZS

Jul 11, 2008
Bliss Theme

BlissTheme.jpg

Well, here we go with my first contribution to the forum :)

DEFAULT TF2D (blue color) RECOMMENDED

Included in the .rar are:

- "BlueBliss.tsk" (theme for windows mobile)
- "hh_fw_background.png"

Unzip both files to Windows root directory.

Hope you like it!

Download:

BlissTheme.rar

Last edited:

MustBNuts

Apr 2, 2008
Did anyone ever figure out how to remove the Alarm, call history, and calendar from the Home screen?

Thanks.

wdbanks

Jun 12, 2008
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE HERE FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME UI AVAILABLE FOR US. YOU GUYS MADE MY OTHERWISE RAINY AND BORING WEEKEND EXCITING!

With that, I made some changes with the icons for my own liking. I'm attaching it incase someone else would like to try or like it. Instructions included in the download.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE BRILLIANT MINDS HERE @ XDA! Special thanks to twolf for his black skin.

Download:

I just loaded the graphics from this skin and now I have a problem. My SMS doesnt work properly. I get the notification showing and all, its just now when I scroll to that item using the TF2D it goes to a screen that says "tap here to launch touchFLO". Anyone I put the original graphic back on and I still have this problem. ANyone know of a fix or a reg edit I need to do to correct this? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol