[Tool] BlendMIUI Speed-Porting Software [V04.7] [Add Neo V][Fully working Auto-Flash]

Search This thread

JasonStein

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2011
Columbus,OH
Since I don't have much time to keep on updating my BlendMIUI so I decided to writte a program to give you guys the chance to build BlendMIUI for your own with latest MIUI sources in just few minutes!

Q:What is BlendMIUI Speed-Porting Software For XPERIA 2011
Ans:This is a short program trying to help you guys to build your own BlendMIUI rom for Xperia 2011 in just few minutes.

Q:How to use it?
Unlock Bootloader first!
1.Download BMSPS(BlendMIUI Speed-Porting Software) then unpack it to anywhere you like(Windows environment).Btw,you should install JAVA SE JRE first or it won't works because it needs JAVA environment to sign the rom.You can goto oracle.com/java to download the latest Java SE JRE.
2.Download latest MIUI rom for Desire HD from miui.us(or anywhere you want).
3.Rename the rom you just downloaded as MIUI.zip then put it into BMSPS/MIUI_DHD_ROM directory.(Do not rename it as MIUI.zip.zip!)
4.Run BMSPS_luancher.exe to start.
5.Do as follows then it will automatically create update.zip under the BMSPS directory.
Then you have two choices:
=>Help youself:
6.Put the update.zip rom to your SD-card.
7.Flash BlendMIUI kernel(I have put it into \BlendMIUI-kernel directory) or DooMKernel for MIUI.
8.Use CWM-recovery to flash the update.zip rom.
=>Use Auto-Flash Function
You don't need to do anything on your phone,it will help you to do all works automatically and boot into the new system!

Features:
1.Support Devices: Xperia Arc,Xperia Arc S,Xperia NEO,Xperia NEO V,Xperia Ray.
2.Latest CM7.2.0 rebuilted sources as base.
3.Automatically port MIUI for your device then output unpdate.zip and sign the rom to let you flash it into your device directly.
4.Your choice Function (addons)
5.Fully working Auto-Flash Function
P.S: CM7 sources and kernel for XPERIA RAY are come from bheremans.

Changelog for Version 02:
1.Add moded Packageinstall to let you chose where you would like to install your apps including SD-card.
2.Fixed function to remind you to install java-jre if update.zip is not created.
3.Small changes.

Changelog for Version 03:
1.Fixed PackageInstaller and Torch FC problem when using the ROM from www.miui.com as base.
2.Automatically recognize MIUI version (Depends on the MIUI rom you use) and change Build version for porting rom.
3.Add "Your Choice" function to help you customize your own BlendMIUI rom(BlendUI,DSPManager,Tweaks,Audios from SE).
4.[For DEVs] Whole-New Source code:More easy to read,more easy to add new language(I mean the BMSPS itself) and new functions.

Changelog for Version 04:
1.Disable echoing information for better display.
2.Fixes and improve performance of BMSPS.
3.Add "Auto-Flash" function to help you flash BlendMIUI automatically

Changelog for Version 04.3:
1.Add Xperia Ray ST18i support(All sources for Xperia Ray are come from bheremans).
2.Fixed Auto-Flash function.
3.Fixed ADB Detective bug which cause the software stuck at entering into Auto-Flash function when you input "yes".

Changelog for Version 04.7:
1.Add Xperia Neo V support.
2.Fully working Auto-Flash function (You don't need to do anything on your phone now until it boots into the new system.BMSPS will help you to do everything automatically.)
3.Some small changes

WARNING:This is not an update-package and you'd better delete all old files if you have installed early version of BMSPS.
Make sure you have unlocked bootloader before using this tool.Baseband 56 is recommanded.

Download links:
BMSPS V04.7: http://www.mediafire.com/?4xxna5rim6txmmn

Latest Source Code @ github.com/JasonStein

[Credit]
Bheremans,Eamars,FXP,DooMloRd,enzo...

Please report bugs with screenshots!

Last edited:

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks Jason just tried it on 1.11.18 and worked perfect. Keep it up.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

pawo99

Dec 20, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 8
Thanks Jason just tried it on 1.11.18 and worked perfect. Keep it up.

I just tried this rom, too. CPU SPY said that Deep Sleep is unused state of kernel. So this will drains battery faster. I have returned to stock with Inteks V15 kernel.
EDIT:
After reinstalling it works good. Sorry!

Last edited:

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011
I just tried this rom, too. CPU SPY said that Deep Sleep is unused state of kernel. So this will drains battery faster. I have returned to stock with Inteks V15 kernel.

Mine is going fine in deep sleep, maybe some app is preventing it from going to deep sleep.

T

testadeferro

Thanks man, I was able to port my first MIUI to portuguese language with 1.11.18!

Many thanks Jason and keep your nice work with the xperias, specially Neo.

pawo99

Dec 20, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 8
Very good tool! I have converted succesfully Czech + Slovak version of MIUI :)
Thanks!

known bugs:
-Barcode scanner and Layar shows black screen
-when tweaking Autobrightness parameters then it crashes and sets screen to black and helps only removing of battery

I found partly solution for this. If you want use Layar (or Barcode Scanner) then launch it and when you get black screen then normally lock screen and just unlock it and screen from camera is on. :p It's good for layar, because it has no alternative for my country. Wikitude is similar but not substitute.
I tried this on MIUI 1.11.25 ENG

Last edited:
T

testadeferro

Jason, I´ve a problem... I cannot go back to 2.3 software... In wotan and in flashtool I get error and both softwares pull out by updating. I´ve tryed everything ( even rewriten the TA).
I just can only flash MIUI roms...
Any idea?

FrankBullitt

Sep 25, 2010
Mafra, Portugal
I've just used the new 0.3 tool with the new *.25 beta rom from MIUI (from MIUI Portugal) without problems.
Now I have a PT/EN MIUI updated rom :)

Amazing work Jason!

dugzino

Aug 9, 2011
Brussels
www.dugzino.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since I don't have much time to keep on updating my BlendMIUI so I decided to writte a program to give you guys the chance to build BlendMIUI for your own with latest MIUI sources in just few minutes!

Q:What is BlendMIUI Speed-Porting Software For XPERIA 2011
    Ans:This is a short program trying to help you guys to build your own BlendMIUI rom for Xperia 2011 in just few minutes.

Q:How to use it?
    Unlock Bootloader first!
    1.Download BMSPS(BlendMIUI Speed-Porting Software) then unpack it to anywhere you like(Windows environment).Btw,you should install JAVA SE JRE first or it won't works because it needs JAVA environment to sign the rom.You can goto oracle.com/java to download the latest Java SE JRE.
    2.Download latest MIUI rom for Desire HD from miui.us(or anywhere you want).
    3.Rename the rom you just downloaded as MIUI.zip then put it into BMSPS/MIUI_DHD_ROM directory.(Do not rename it as MIUI.zip.zip!)
    4.Run BMSPS_luancher.exe to start.
    5.Do as follows then it will automatically create update.zip under the BMSPS directory.
    Then you have two choices:
    =>Help youself:
    6.Put the update.zip rom to your SD-card.
    7.Flash BlendMIUI kernel(I have put it into \BlendMIUI-kernel directory) or DooMKernel for MIUI.
    8.Use CWM-recovery to flash the update.zip rom.
    =>Use Auto-Flash Function
    You don't need to do anything on your phone,it will help you to do all works automatically and boot into the new system!

Features:
    1.Support Devices: Xperia Arc,Xperia Arc S,Xperia NEO,Xperia NEO V,Xperia Ray.
    2.Latest CM7.2.0 rebuilted sources as base.
    3.Automatically port MIUI for your device then output unpdate.zip and sign the rom to let you flash it into your device directly.
    4.Your choice Function (addons)
    5.Fully working Auto-Flash Function
    P.S: CM7 sources and kernel for XPERIA RAY are come from bheremans.

Changelog for Version 02:
    1.Add moded Packageinstall to let you chose where you would like to install your apps including SD-card.
    2.Fixed function to remind you to install java-jre if update.zip is not created.
    3.Small changes.

Changelog for Version 03:
    1.Fixed PackageInstaller and Torch FC problem when using the ROM from www.miui.com as base.
    2.Automatically recognize MIUI version (Depends on the MIUI rom you use) and change Build version for porting rom.
    3.Add "Your Choice" function to help you customize your own BlendMIUI rom(BlendUI,DSPManager,Tweaks,Audios from SE).
    4.[For DEVs] Whole-New Source code:More easy to read,more easy to add new language(I mean the BMSPS itself) and new functions.

Changelog for Version 04:
    1.Disable echoing information for better display.
    2.Fixes and improve performance of BMSPS.
    3.Add "Auto-Flash" function to help you flash BlendMIUI automatically

Changelog for Version 04.3:
    1.Add Xperia Ray ST18i support(All sources for Xperia Ray are come from bheremans).
    2.Fixed Auto-Flash function.
    3.Fixed ADB Detective bug which cause the software stuck at entering into Auto-Flash function when you input "yes".

Changelog for Version 04.7:
    1.Add Xperia Neo V support.
    2.Fully working Auto-Flash function (You don't need to do anything on your phone now until it boots into the new system.BMSPS will help you to do everything automatically.)
    3.Some small changes

WARNING:This is not an update-package and you'd better delete all old files if you have installed early version of BMSPS.
    Make sure you have unlocked bootloader before using this tool.Baseband 56 is recommanded.

Download links:
    BMSPS V04.7: http://www.mediafire.com/?4xxna5rim6txmmn

Latest Source Code @ github.com/JasonStein

[Credit]
    Bheremans,Eamars,FXP,DooMloRd,enzo...

Please report bugs with screenshots!
    Here is something interesting from twitter of miuiandroid:
    New MIUI China forum coming tomorrow http://t.co/rlfbnwN4
    Scroll down and look Xperia ARC is added to supported phones? :eek:
    miui-forum1.jpg

and here is some unofficial thread about ARC: http://www.miui.com/forum-viewthread-tid-343384-highlight-lt15i.html

Somebody from MIUI official told me they have planed to add Xpeira but ICS came out so they don't have time to do it but he told me Xperia will have MIUI in the next year.

Cheers,
    JasonStein
    I have InteksKernelV15 installed on my Neo V
    Should i contine with flashing MIUI or use MIUI custom Kernel ?

Does it wipe off my Data ?? o_O

Yes you can with inteks kernel use MIUI Roms.
    But miui.us original kernel is to good :)

If your stock rom then yes you MUST wipe your device. But apps you can backup and restore anytime. DATA backup restoring causes a LOT force closes !!

Cheers

Sent from my MT15i
    Wnke, will you please link the version you´ve made it for neo?, for me fails and in the last step, the executable do nothing, to MIUI.zip

I used version for desire HD from miuiandroid
    Wnke, will you please link the version you´ve made it for neo?, for me fails and in the last step, the executable do nothing, to MIUI.zip

i used this ROM http://roms.miui.us/1.11.18/MIUI.us_ace_1.11.18_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed.zip