[THEME][ICS][JB] Themes for Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

sonnysekhon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Chris and Charles, good to see old friends around here :). Glad I got the Galaxy Nexus even though I had to jump through some hoops as it was exclusive to Bell, I didn't wanna miss out on all the fun :).

xSunny

May 19, 2009
Brooklyn
This works on build 13 from dec 2 or 3rd as well.. So yeah anybody whos on that this works well with that too..

Roman just uploaded build 14.. Once i flash ill test this on that as well and report back

Tried on build 14 works but the new soft keys roman added back home task and search doesnt work everything else does

Last edited:

Mikey

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Wheaton, Il
Google Pixel Fold
I have a suggestion.......when flashing your theme in CWM.can you have it ask, if we want the search bar or not? With that answer flash the theme with it or without it??
I know im asking alot but it's just a suggestion :)

ahqball

Nov 2, 2010
Sydney
Dont forget the ARHD ROMs ;)

Just checked out your themes thread for the Nexus S, OMG... I cant believe I didnt see it earlier!

*shrugs, oh well... using the GN now haha

hajabooja

Nov 23, 2007
Just as an FYI; this does not work on the LTE/CDMA version. Removes my softkeys and also status bar.

whyteboyello

Jan 3, 2010
Yorktown
What would I need to change to get this to work with the LTE variant? This was by far my favorite theme when I was running CM7 on my Inc2, glad to see it here!

sonnysekhon

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 15, 2010
Vancouver
Not sure why it doesn't work on the LTE model.

One ROM works for GSM and LTE models right?

I compiled it from build 14. Make sure you guys are on that.

Reactions: jbdan

hajabooja

Nov 23, 2007
You are right it is working on the LTE version. Not sure what the issue was the first time I tried

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Wait, so it's working for you on an LTE phone with build #14? I flashed it two times and it booted, but it took my status bar and softkeys away both times. Hmm...

redsox 98

Feb 10, 2011
Camargo, IL
Works great on my lte nexus. Make sure you have battery text shut off in from control. Otherwise it lays another text onto the one from the theme. To the guys having problems with the late phones are you running any of the flashable mods? I am on the base aokp with no mods.

@jandmsparky

whyteboyello

Jan 3, 2010
Yorktown
Yup working fine on build 14 on my VZW Nexus
48585412-a912-b7b1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Reactions: jbdan

Top Liked Posts