TMOBILE 4.4.2 Kitkat

Search This thread

knotrkr

May 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
In the past week on 2 occasions I woke up with a notification from Tmobile saying it was the download for the 4.4.2 Kickat update. So I downloaded it (both times) then clicked install. It booted into recovery and said it was applying the update, then it would reboot to the phone. Then I'd check and I was still on 4.2.2. I called tmo today and they said they're having tons of trouble getting this update out and it's not an issue with my phone. Did This happen to anyone else....?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app

banksdaname

Oct 20, 2008
In the past week on 2 occasions I woke up with a notification from Tmobile saying it was the download for the 4.4.2 Kickat update. So I downloaded it (both times) then clicked install. It booted into recovery and said it was applying the update, then it would reboot to the phone. Then I'd check and I was still on 4.2.2. I called tmo today and they said they're having tons of trouble getting this update out and it's not an issue with my phone. Did This happen to anyone else....?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium HD app

Still trying to get mine to even download something. Keeps saying it's up to date

Top Liked Posts