[Q] question about cm11

Search This thread

thanwachai

Jul 19, 2010
Bangkok
what is the most stable CM11 ROM for xperia z1? I'm on stock based custom ROM, i'm on ihacker 4.1 but I always wanted to try pure android ROM. I see quite a few pure ROM but there seems to be a similarity and I'm not sure which one to pick. and of course the process of installing is different from Stock based ROM, you have to install GAPPS and sometimes compatible kernels so if anyone know something or two about this please give any suggestion.

Thanks so much

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
what is the most stable CM11 ROM for xperia z1? I'm on stock based custom ROM, i'm on ihacker 4.1 but I always wanted to try pure android ROM. I see quite a few pure ROM but there seems to be a similarity and I'm not sure which one to pick. and of course the process of installing is different from Stock based ROM, you have to install GAPPS and sometimes compatible kernels so if anyone know something or two about this please give any suggestion.

Thanks so much

Official CM Downloads

https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=honami

For now still nightly build,not stable yet.

Reactions: thanwachai
May 9, 2014

Thanks so much

I use Build 11 20140504 nightly - honami.
No bugs so far. WiFi and mobile data are working. Camera works too.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
I would say any rom that doesn't have the latest cwm 6.0.4.8. cwm 6.0.4.7 is the best no camera problems if you want a link just PM me and I'll upload it since cyanogenmod webpage doesn't have it anymore

yup owns Z1 and stuff. Also if I've helped you don't forget to hit THANKS - actions speak louder that words.

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
Please tell me what you base that on and please explain how recovery effects the camera...

Ever since April release where cwm 6.0.4.8 was introduced camera has 50% chance of working I know there is a fix for it but after updating nightlies fix goes away and you have to reflash fix

Before latest cwm camera worked 100% of the time even though it had the usual freeze for about 5 seconds.

Ive tried formatting boot/system/data amd the problem persists. The only fix is to flash the zip file.

yup owns Z1 and stuff. Also if I've helped you don't forget to hit THANKS - actions speak louder that words.

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
Still don't see the link.

Please explain what in the older version of CMW effects the camera...

I was talking about the version of cm11. On April they released new caf kernel cm11 which was cwm 6.0.4.8. Before that camera work well and only froze for 5 seconds

The kernel does not effect it I was talking about version of cm11 since I've lost track of the exact nightly.
Camera fix : http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/themes-apps/30-nov-fixed-camera-app-cm10-2-cm10-2-t2505973

Top Liked Posts