Pic 2

☆Rooted☆VZW S5 Using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403179919012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403179919012.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 112

Icculus760

Jun 7, 2010
Almost everything in XBlast Tools also seems to be working -- I say almost because there's so many options, I just haven't had time to test them all!

Stevez48

Sep 10, 2010
CT
Silly question....How do I find and install Xposed Framework? I tried searching but came up with threads about modules and not install... :( Thanks for any help.

fillyo

Aug 18, 2010
Silly question....How do I find and install Xposed Framework? I tried searching but came up with threads about modules and not install... :( Thanks for any help.

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053

Install the Xposed APK, then open it (it may require reboot first). then click on framework and install the framework, you will then need to reboot. Search X tether on the download section and install, reboot and profit, working tether!

Reactions: Stevez48

Stevez48

Sep 10, 2010
CT
Did you REALLY try searching?
Below is the xda results page when I put "Xposed Framework" into the search bar.
You want the first link.

http://xdaforums.com/sitesearch.php?q=Xposed%20Framework

I did, but not like that. I included Galaxy S5 or S5 in my search as I thought it had to be device specific. Being a fairly n00b to Xposed and never using it before, I was afraid to try anything that wasn't device specific for fear of a brick.

I appreciate the help and link, I'll take a look at it and give it a go tonight.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053

Install the Xposed APK, then open it (it may require reboot first). then click on framework and install the framework, you will then need to reboot. Search X tether on the download section and install, reboot and profit, working tether!

Thank you! I'll give it a go tonight!

Icculus760

Jun 7, 2010
I did, but not like that. I included Galaxy S5 or S5 in my search as I thought it had to be device specific. Being a fairly n00b to Xposed and never using it before, I was afraid to try anything that wasn't device specific for fear of a brick.

I appreciate the help and link, I'll take a look at it and give it a go tonight.

Thank you! I'll give it a go tonight!

Fair enough :D While you won't brick your device installing Xposed, some modules may have unintended consequences. I highly suggest backing up your app + app data (I've been a huge Titanium Backup fan, definitely worth the $ for the pro version IMO) and anything else you can to your SD Card before you start installing and running Xposed modules....just in case (unlikely as it may be) that you'll need to Odin back to stock.

Good luck :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

Half Decaf

Jan 18, 2007
Center City
My default browser is Firefox, which generally I really like. However, it doesn't seem to handle the download of the xposed modules properly. What I have to do now is copy the link for the module, fire up chrome and paste the link into it. Anybody else having this problem with using firefox for xposed modules?

Stevez48

Sep 10, 2010
CT
Got it working. So far so good. Thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kbtoiz

Apr 16, 2010
New Orleans, LA
Downloaded X Tether from Xposed Framework , enabled "skip provisioning check" and rebooted. It alows me to turn on tethering and mobile Hotspot. Haven't connected to my comp yet but will check it tomorrow and report back.

AT&T Samsung Galaxy s5 SM-G900a

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How, where I find this?? Anyone? I already installed X Tether...

Thanks in advance :good:

elgiraffe

Dec 25, 2011
Has anyone gotten any of the Corporate email security over-ride mods to work? I've tried "Exchange Bypass 1.5.5.5", "Exchange Bypass For Xposed 1.6", and the option in Wanam Xposed 2.9.8. None of them work. Wanam seems to work until I reboot, and then starts acting crazy because none of the security settings are right.

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
Thread cleaned and locked since OP wanted it deleted.

And general advice - if you have to google an APK because you can't find on Play Store - that's generally not a good idea to bring up at least here.
9 times out of 10 it's probably warez related and why you aren't seeing it discussed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Ty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts