Bliss OS (x86) for PC's - 14.x/15.x Development - Stable Builds

Search This thread

youling257

Nov 16, 2013
May I ask something ? Have you try to build a 5.x Kernel (except 5.0.x) that is work with Intel Graphic ? I've try to build with kernel 5.4 or even 5.5 on Maurossi repo but seems like i915 module is broken :confused:

support by 0*i915drmfb
http://git.osdn.net/view?p=android-...it;h=b3c94a49ab3a7ea425fa9cf78aba44b0f9a82300

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

My next build should have that one fixed too ;)

if click status bar swipe notification panel, will cause unable click swipe other area except navbar and status bar on touchscreen.

Last edited:

HMTheBoy154

mahir555

Nov 20, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Nexus 6
if click status bar swipe notification panel, will cause unable click swipe other area except navbar and status bar on touchscreen.

Yes that what i noticed too . It is a major issue i think.
However i figured out a temporary fix .. every time this happens i click ALT+CTRL+DEL and take a screenshot , this will bring back the touch function to the whole screen.

Last edited:

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
support by 0*i915drmfb
http://git.osdn.net/view?p=android-...it;h=b3c94a49ab3a7ea425fa9cf78aba44b0f9a82300

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

That commit is added here: https://gitlab.com/BlissRoms/device_generic_common/commit/92a430dc38cd3e5b1ffd34db07baae3c53e33704
As for the click/swipe issue, set a lockscreen for now

Reactions: mahir555

DarkestSpawn

Aug 16, 2010
Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002071251_k-k4.19.95-ax86-ga_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv Boots on my Razer 15 from 2018. Some issues with Bluetooth, but after about 5 mins it works for a bit but the kernel panic causing a reboot but its not a full reboot. Gonna try to debug it and get a log to you. Also gonna try the other build.

Nice work!

Edit: Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002062215_k-k4.19.95-ax86-ga-rmi_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv fixed my bluetooth issue on initial boot, but issue has returned after a single reboot.Not sure why but still loving it so far.

Lots of reading the past 4 hours. So caught up on a lot of work done to BlissOS over the years. I used PhoenixOS years ago and missed the Android OS on a laptop experience. Excited for a build with the 5.X kernel to use ARM apps to game.

Last edited:

mahir555

Nov 20, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Nexus 6
I tried the latest 4 beta builds .. all working fine except the microphone .. it is not working at all in all the builds.
Installed on dell 13 - ntfs file system - running in vulkan mode.
It was working fine on the 27-12-2019 build .

Is it working for you guys ?

Last edited:

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried the latest 4 beta builds .. all working fine except the microphone .. it is not working at all in all the builds.
Installed on dell 13 - ntfs file system - running in vulkan mode.
It was working fine on the 27-12-2019 build .

Is it working for you guys ?
I noticed that too on the Yantra rebase, but it is fixed now, so that will be included in this next update.

Reactions: mahir555

q3fuba

Sep 25, 2013
hi there,
any possibility to change Screen Resolution on Virtual Mashine (VirtualBox OR VMWare)?
tried everything i found everywhere but all i got (if it's working anyhow) is a screen with yellow/black stripes or default resolution.

djsushi

Jan 22, 2011
Anyone find a fully working build for Surface 3 yet?

I work in tech support and the school district I work for took all their Surface 3 (128GB WiFi) staff devices out of use after last school year and sold the devices to staff. There's a few of them remaining, so I've been hoping to install Android on one of them, mostly to use for viewing videos and digital comics when I'm travelling.

I've already tried installing a few different builds of Bliss OS but haven't been able to get any of them fully working -- only the ones I've tested that I've been successful booting into the OS are k4.18 and k4.19 builds (I've seen a lot of posts claiming k4.9 work well on Surface 3, but mine always gets stuck after where it detects Android_x86 on the hard drive partition). I'm by no means an expert with Linux or Android, but I've also tried installing the i915 firmware and adding EXTMOD=snd-soc-rt5645 to my kernel command line in GRUB (based on some post I came across in the Android-x86 Google Group), but still haven't had any success. I've had various issues across the different builds (including but not limited to the internal drive being detected as SD card, Bluetooth failing intermittently, and some WiFi issues), but the one outstanding issue that seems to be present with all builds I've tried is the sound does not work.

Has anyone found a fully working build with these devices -- or, at least one that is mostly working and there are confirmed fixes I could apply? Since I'm in a position to provide a Surface 3 to the development team for testing, I'm more than willing to if it could potentially result in a working build for this device.

scardovi

Jul 15, 2010
Black screen with mouse pointer.

I'm trying to use Bliss OS Live (20200207) on my Lenovo Miix 320-10ICR.

It run up to the boot animation to the end (write Bliss OS) and then I've a completely black screen. If I use the touchpad I can see the pointer arrow and also multidot points.

After a little time the boot animation restart and the only solution is to reset the PC.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Stefano

electrikjesus

Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

It run up to the boot animation to the end (write Bliss OS) and then I've a completely black screen. If I use the touchpad I can see the pointer arrow and also multidot points.

After a little time the boot animation restart and the only solution is to reset the PC.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Stefano
What CPU/GPU does that device have?

c1-p8

What can I do?

Thanks.

Stefano

Same result here with my Surface GO :(

Drzhivagolikesandroid

Apr 8, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
Keep getting this error. Photo attached.
And why does it say prime os instead of bliss os?

Attachments

• 20200217_213904.jpg
    20200217_213904.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 188

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Add AUTO_LOAD=old to linux line in your grub config or boot in debug mode to get buttons working, it has worked for some Surface device users. https://docs.blissos.org/knowledgebase/troubleshooting/edit-grub-from-bliss-install/
    Edit: the actual issue was https://github.com/BlissRoms-x86/device_generic_common/pull/23#issuecomment-2034786629

Thank you!!! That totally solved the issue! You are a life saver, really, because I thought this was a deal breaker!

Now I have the following two issues to troubleshoot:
    • The touch panel is so sensitive that one tap gets recognized as more than one. When this happens while you are typing text (on a virtual keyboard), it looks as if chattering happened.
    • The internal LTE modem is not recognized.
    If anybody has any info on these, please enlighten me!

Thanks!
    Ugh, I did not know that. I am not mounting any NTFS volumes but thanks for letting me know.

I want stability over new features. I chose v15 becaue it was supposed to be stable. Maybe it is, generally, but on my Surface Pro, I am having some difficulty.

Do you have any experence running Bliss OS on a Surface Pro? What version of Bliss OS would you recommend?
    Well it's my fault...😅 I was too irritable this morning...
    Perhaps changing another kernel may help. According to my testing results, sometimes new kernel didn't work well but the old kernel is fine.
    Recently I'm researching on file access between windows and android and I meet with some problems, but currently I cannot make sure the cause, maybe is the kernel, on maybe something else.
    And if you use a old surface device, maybe android 11(blissos14) can help.🙂
    My deivce is lenovo thinkpad x12 detachable Gen1, currently running blissos16 and windows11. In blissos16, my audio often stops working, both the old kernel and the new kernel, but this didn't appear in blissos15...
    6R5b2X6.jpg

BlissLabs is pleased to present to you
    Bliss-OS for PCs

Based on Android
    An Open Source OS, based on Android, that incorporates many customizations options and added security features. And it is available for just about any Chromebook, Windows/Linux PC or tablet released in the last 10 years

Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.[/font]

Bliss-OS comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.

Information:

We started out our project with Bliss-x86 back in KitKat, and our first public release was with Android Marshmallow. Since then, we have been working with Android-x86 Project as part of their team, providing access to our infrastructure like Slack, GSuite, build servers, and more. Together we explore the potential options and development futures of Android-x86 project and integrate those options into Bliss OS. The parts that are chosen to work well with Android-x86 project (non-ROM based AOSP) are adopted and merged into Android-x86 base source code. This gives our project(s) a little wiggle room to try some out of the box thinking, and that is what we focus on here for development.

Those that would like to learn along side us are welcome to join our socials and start working along side us. If you choose to make your contributions official, we do have a form to join BlissLabs. If you are a project that wants to help rally along side with us, we also have a Project Application you could fill out for BlissLabs. Checkout that website for more info.

M8leihh.png

Bliss OS Website
    There's now a support bot added to the website for questions. Make sure you preface using (@ + ask) followed by your question content.
    Example:
    Code:
    @ask Can I run Bliss OS on my Acer laptop with an i7 and an AMD gpu?

Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of installing

Please familiarize yourself with the methods of install as well as what could go wrong before moving forward. Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.

We have moved the instructions to be a part of our docs site

• For the main instructions to get going with Bliss OS, you can check out our docs site. Installation methods are the first things listed
    • If you get into a bind with your install, you should check out our knowledgebase section
    • And if you are ready to start building and testing new things, you can check out the development section of the docs site
    • When you are ready to contribute back to the project, we also have a Development section to the docs you should check out.

For budding developers, we also create the Android-Generic Project as a way to help make the Android-x86 development process a little easier to learn.

aWICthQ.png

Create Bug Report on our Issues Tracker

A7JONTD.png

Bliss OS Github
    Bliss OS Gerrit
    Kernel Source
    Kernel Drivers Source
    Kernel Firmware Source

Development Documentation

myCEQmI.png

| Website | Blog |
    | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram Group | Telegram Channel |

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

Or you can donate through OpenCollective

Or use our Amazon Smile link to let a % of your purchases go toward our organization

Thank you for using Bliss OS! And as always, #StayBlissful
    FAQ & Questions:

For all FAQ's, please check the Wiki or our Telegram Chat

Recent Update Posts:

Updates, Round 1 - 2019.11.19
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80950983&postcount=15

Second round of updates - 2019.12.16
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81122057&postcount=80

Bliss OS 12.2 Alpha Updates - 2019.12.28
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81329287&postcount=160

Bliss OS - Yantra - 12.2 Beta Release - 2020.02.05
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81688893&postcount=229

Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.3 Beta Release - 2020-02-23
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81845175&postcount=296

Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.4 Release Candidate 1 - 2020-02-27
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81880187&postcount=309

Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.5 Release Client 2.1 - 2020-03-26
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82110111&postcount=389

Bliss OS "Merkaba" 12.6 Release Client 2.2 - 2020-05-05
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82490635&postcount=451

Bliss OS "Merkaba" 12.6 Release Client 2.2 - AMD - 2020-04-23 & Bliss OS Lite Alpha Release - Vulkan - 2020-05-31
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82731139&postcount=499

Bliss OS "Sri" 12.8 - Introducing Android-Generic v1.1 Vulkan & Generic-Intel Builds - 2020-06-30
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82968733&postcount=543

AG-10 Bliss OS 12.12 - Generic Build - 2020-10-07
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83661857&postcount=674

AG-11 & Bliss OS 14.3 - Generic Build - 2021/06/17

Bliss OS 14.3 - Generic 5.4 Builds (32bit FOSS / 64bit Gapps) - 2021/06/18

Bliss OS 14.3 - Generic x86_64 - kernel-5.10.42 - 06.26.21

Bliss OS 14.3 FOSS - x86/x86_64 - kernel-5.10.50 - 07.24.21

Return to Bliss OS - v14.x & v15.x Stable Releases - 07.10.23
    Bliss OS 12.2 Alpha Updates - 2019-12-28
    !! Please remember to not quote these update posts, or any of the OP's !!

It's a little late for Christmas, but early for new years, so I have another update for all of you to test. Tons of updates that won't show up in the changelog, like a bunch for firmware and kernel drivers. As well as a bunch of silead touchscreen firmwares added to the mix. Thanks to a few upstream updates from Android-x86 project, we finally got Superuser added properly too (must be enabled from Developer Options in Settings), so that is also included, as well as a non-functioning switch in Settings for enabling Houdini (yeah, that's still broken). S3 sleep modes have also been tweaked a little to hopefully work better, just remember to use the Sleep option from the power menu now and not a third party app.

Taskbar might need to be updated from Play Store for it to properly hide the nav bar, but things there are working great!!

PLEASE NOTE I recommend everyone testing to also use this in Vulkan mode, as I am considering making it the default. This can be done from the Advanced grub menu if you installed using the bootable installer, or if you used a different grub, you will want to add "VULKAN=1" to the grub entry before the word "quiet"

Builds being uploaded:
    • Bliss-OS-v12.2-x86_64-OFFICIAL-201912272156_k-k4.19.80-ax86-ga-q_m-q-x86_ld-q-x86_dg-_dh-q-x86.iso

General Updates List:
    • More fixes for sleep when using the power menu. Access it using Ctrl+Alt+Del or the three dot menu from Taskbar.
    • More updates to stagefright-plugins
    • Added more kernel modules for various wireless hardware
    • Some fixes for sound and volume on many devices
    • Some upstream updates from Android-x86 project's q-x86 branch
    • and much much more, check the changelog.

Known new issues:
    • AOSP Gesture navbar might crash still
    • Sleep states aren't working right on a few machines. Some can cause SystemUI to restart
    • Power buttons still don't work on a most machines.
    • Volume buttons might not affect media volume, use 3rd party EQ or volume control.

Download:

You still have to go through our website to download. The default download link for the alphas has been updated.

Changelog:

Code:
    ====================
         12-27-2019
    ====================

* bootable/newinstaller/
    20d3e2e Merge remote-tracking branch 'ax86/q-x86' into HEAD
    63c8e6b init: do not modify /default.prop

* device/generic/common/
    4012579 Add optional native bridge and widevine
    0f4ea69 Merge remote-tracking branch 'ax86/q-x86' into q-x86-12.1
    6cf5d7f init: allow to disable SetupWizard
    f96a177 init: allow to set ro.sf.lcd_density by DPI in cmdline

* vendor/blissos/
    580ea7cc Update to 12.2
    32d32840 Script updates for houdini and widevine inclusion
    701585df Remove NexusLauncher

====================
         12-26-2019
    ====================

* device/generic/common/
    999e952 Update to track our own houdini
    dc379ac Insist that a few product inherits are found
    135c675 Add a couple more Superuser package variants

* external/koush/Superuser/
    27b7d22 Make the icons more visible
    c61bc31 Fix pin dialog crashing

* packages/apps/Settings/
    e565b279b0 Add Android-x86 dashboard
    ea248ebd65 Settings: Add Superuser entry

====================
         12-25-2019
    ====================

* device/generic/common/
    574cda7 Reset superuser configs to ax86's q branch
    1eec22c Add another superuser package variant
    815bd7c Reset nativebridge to android-x86 sources

* packages/apps/Settings/
    37f98643f4 Settings: Add developer setting for root access
    10fbbd75cb Add information about OpenGL driver version
    d6d04c55cc Add Manufacturer to device info

====================
         12-24-2019
    ====================

* device/generic/common/
    cba4d81 Update Superuser calls
    a29e99a Staging houdin changes

====================
         12-23-2019
    ====================

* external/koush/Superuser/
    2c2f827 Replace android.support.v4.app by AndroidX

* external/koush/Widgets/
    642ab34 Fix crashing
    a3c5c1e Replace android.support.v4.app by AndroidX

====================
         12-22-2019
    ====================

====================
         12-21-2019
    ====================

* external/stagefright-plugins/
    d32297d Port to q-x86

====================
         12-20-2019
    ====================

====================
         12-19-2019
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    5ad841cc802b Enabling suspend on IVI after clicking sleep from the power button menu.

* system/core/
    ff43c53f5e libcutils: add probe_module

====================
         12-18-2019
    ====================

* device/generic/common/
    73c011b Akoya P2213T: Fix orientation of auto rotation

* frameworks/base/
    c29a214a9af1 Align the pageBlockOrder to the kerne 4.19 kernel

* vendor/blissos/
    9378ffc0 Updates for q-12.1

====================
         12-17-2019
    ====================

* vendor/blissos/
    182435d2 Use vendor/GMS for USE_GMS

====================
         12-16-2019
    ====================

====================
         12-15-2019
    ====================

====================
         12-14-2019
    ====================

====================
         12-13-2019
    ====================

* bootable/newinstaller/
    5e88beb Merge remote-tracking branch 'ax86/pie-x86' into HEAD
    c8ead07 Update filename for new Bliss OS version name

* external/ax86-nb-qemu/
    83784e3 Updates for q-x86

* external/ax86-nb-qemu-guest/
    55b45ba Update patch for q
    eaa55f7 Updates for q-x86

* vendor/google/chromeos-x86/
    abc8257 extract-files.sh: Update to 12499.66.0_atlas

Thanks, and #stayblissful ;)
    Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.3 Beta Release - 2020-02-23

The Bliss devs have been working hard to bring you all some awesome updates, and I have also had some time to get quite a few things done for this project too, so we're bringing you another jam-packed update of Bliss OS 12.x. Some of the biggest highlights in this update are working mic, device admin, widevine video codecs, and we added a few titlebar buttons too (these will be submitted upstream to Android-x86 Project eventually). Make sure that you read the changelogs for all the juicy details, and hit the Thanks button if things are working better this round.

Here's a short list of some of those updates.

Updates include:
    • New themes and theme updates
    • New fonts and font updates
    • Permissions updates for some Google apps
    • Look & Feel updates to Settings
    • Updates and fixes to dialer
    • Added Active Edge support for some devices
    • Added many new options to Blissify
    • Updates for a few LineageParts related features
    Added titlebar buttons for minimize and pip (picture in picture) mode
    • Much much more, see the changelogs

Bugs fixed:
    • Microphone bugs are fixed
    • Sound bugs on many devices are fixed
    • Widevine is now working
    • native navbars and guesture navigation is now fixed
    • Flashlight notification fixes
    • Camera fixes (use Open-Camera)
    • Various fixes to SystemUI
    • Fixes for a few LineageParts related issues
    • Fixes in PerformanceManager

PLEASE NOTE I recommend everyone testing to also use this in Vulkan mode or boot using gbm_gralloc, as I am considering making it the default. Vulkan mode can be done from the Advanced grub menu if you installed using the bootable installer, or if you used a different grub, you will want to add "VULKAN=1" to the grub entry before the word "quiet". If your device doesn't support Vulkan, you can add "GRALLOC=gbm" to the same place in your grub entry. Sleep states should work fine after that.

Builds being uploaded:
    • Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.3-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002231104_k-k4.19.95-ax86-ga-rmi_m-19.3.3-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv.iso
    • Will also be posting another build without the custom RMI fixes.

Known new issues:
    • Sleep states aren't working right on a few machines. Some can cause SystemUI to restart
    • Power buttons still don't work on a most machines. You can now set Volume buttons to wake the device from Settings > Blissify. Sometimes Power button may work to wake the device.
    • Touch/Mouse interaction might stop sometimes upon screen on or boot. To fix this, set Swipe as your lock method in Settings
    • Sensor input is still not working, so rotation will have to be set manually
    • Some machines still have volume/sound issues, use 3rd party EQ or volume control.

Download:

You still have to go through our website to download. The download section for Bliss OS 12 Betas has been updated.

Changelog:

Code:
    Changelog too big to include. I have uploaded all the changelogs from my test builds though so you all can see the changes. See full changelogs list here:
    All changelogs - [url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/blissos-dev/files/Beta[/url]

Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.2 Beta Release - 2020-02-05

OK peeps, what we have here is a little departure from our last update. This update marks the start of Bliss OS - Yantra. What this will be is a separate version of Bliss OS with all the bells and whistles added. Where our last releases were mostly AOSP with a few Pixel related additions, the Yantra releases will include commits from many other Android ROM teams, like LOS, Paranoid Android, Omni, AICP, etc.
    These builds also remove some of the compatibility problems with non-x86 or universal apps we were seeing with the alphas. So for the time being, until ChromeOS updates to use Android 10 blobs, or there is an open-source solution for running Arm apps, you won't be able to run those types of apps. If you want your favorite game to work as intended on Bliss OS, then please complain to the game developer and ask them to release universal apks for their game.

For troubleshooting, we also now have a way of specifying what hardware composer and gralloc source we want to use from Grub command line:
    HWC=xxx: Define DRM_HWComposer - options include drm, drm_minigbm, and intel.
    GRALLOC=xxx: Define DRM_Gralloc - options include gbm, minigbm, and intel.

Difference between the builds:
    First one is using Android-x86's kernel-4.9 branch (based off kernel-4.19.95) without any changes. On this branch, some of my machines were having issues with the keyboard and touchpad, so for those devices that have troubles, we also have the second build, using the kernel branch, k4.19.80-ga-q, and this includes the removal of HID_RMI with the connections now defaulting to use HID_MULTITOUCH instead.

UPDATE 02.07.20 - Two updated builds added to help get rid of ueventd issues.
    These builds have an updated kernel including all the commits to support chromebooks. The second build has the HID_RMI stuff added to the kernel so that some troublesome touchpads and synaptics touchscreens now work. These two builds also have some of the ARM compatibility libraries added back, so users can hopefully install a couple of the apps that were working fine before.

PLEASE NOTE I recommend everyone testing to also use this in Vulkan mode, as I am considering making it the default. This can be done from the Advanced grub menu if you installed using the bootable installer, or if you used a different grub, you will want to add "VULKAN=1" to the grub entry before the word "quiet"

Builds being uploaded:
    • Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002051133_k-k4.19.80-ax86-ga-q_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-wv.iso
    • Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002051304_k-kernel-4.19_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-wv.iso
      Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002062215_k-k4.19.95-ax86-ga-rmi_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv.iso
      Bliss-OS-Yantra-v12.2-android_x86_64-OFFICIAL-202002071251_k-k4.19.95-ax86-ga_m-19.3.0-ax86-q_ld-2.4.100-ax86-ma_dg-_dh-q10.0-x86_mg-_gms_cros-hd_cros-wv.iso

General Updates List:
    • Added more fixes for sleep. Sleep from power menu is currently missing. Access it using Ctrl+Alt+Del or the three dot menu from Taskbar.
    • Added sleep options like double-tap to sleep from statusbar or lockscreen
    • Added Blissify app for customizations
    • Generic Kernel updates for the "kernel-4.19" build
    • Fixes for sound and volume on many devices
    • Some upstream updates from Android-x86 project's q-x86 branch
    • and much much more, check the changelogs.

Known new issues:
    • AOSP Gesture navbar might crash still - Future builds will include XDA's Navigation Gestures app in order to provide a solution for Gestures. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nobar
    • Power buttons still don't work on a most machines. You can now set Volume buttons to wake the device from Settings > Blissify. Sometimes Power button may work to wake the device.
    • Touch/Mouse interaction might stop sometimes upon screen on or boot. To fix this, set Swipe as your lock method in Settings
    • Sensor input is still not working, so rotation will have to be set manually
    • Some machines still have volume/sound issues, use 3rd party EQ or volume control.

Download:

You still have to go through our website to download. The download section for Bliss OS 12 Betas has been updated.

Changelog:

Code:
    Changelog too big to include. See full changelogs here:
    All changelogs - [url]https://sourceforge.net/projects/blissos-dev/files/Beta[/url]