Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2012
HTC U11
OnePlus 10 Pro
Updated ADB and Fastboot from Androiod SDK (Pkg.Revision=24.0) dd 11/07/2016

ADB - version 1.0.36

Revision fd9e4d07b0f5-android

Download: fastboot_adb(1.0.36)_110716_r24.0.rar

The last SDK Platform-Tools for Win, Linux and Mac you can always find here - https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Arhive:
ADB and Fastboot from Androiod SDK (Pkg.Revision=21, 16 Oct 2014)

*Updated ADB to version 1.0.32
*Updated Fastboot to latest version

Download:

fastboot_adb(1.0.32)_071114_r21.rar

Last edited:

apv25

Nov 18, 2014
mumbai
sorry for being a noob and asking for another device in a different forum,
but will these adb drivers also work with nexus 4???
need them to sideload 5.0.1

jtdc

Aug 17, 2008
Geylang
Quick, fast, no frills, just the necessary files itself. Hopefully this thread gets updated whenever a new release comes up :)

Oct 4, 2014
how to use those files

I thank you for the files but... how are we supposed to use them. I ask since I'm new to adb. And need this vision of adb to sideload to my fire hd6

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I thank you for the files but... how are we supposed to use them. I ask since I'm new to adb. And need this vision of adb to sideload to my fire hd6

open a command window and change directory to the folder where adb.exe is installed. Then you can use adb commands. Commands syntax is as follow:

Code:
adb [target] <command>

You only need to specify the [target] if you have more than 1 android device or emulator connected simultaneously, otherwise the command will be directed to the only connected device, so the syntax will be:

Code:
adb <command>

So if you want to sideload a rom to your device, boot in your custom recovery and start the "sideload" mode.

In the command window:

Code:
adb sideload my_rom.zip

Don't forget that the rom.zip must be in the same folder where adb.exe is

If you want to use "adb push" instead of "adb sideload" then boot in custom recovery (not in sideload mode) and use the following command:

Code:
adb push my_rom.zip /sdcard

You can read more about adb commands here: http://developer.android.com/tools/help/adb.html#issuingcommands
adb sideload explained here: http://android-revolution-hd.blogspot.in/2013/12/ow-to-use-adb-sideload.html

If you have more question about what file to sideload or push a rom to your device, you should ask in the correct forum, Amazon Fire HD 6 forum is here: http://xdaforums.com/fire-hd

alishadlou

Feb 9, 2015
its dosnt work for me
and i need it :(((
every phone i want use sideload , its say me , use adb 1.0.32 or newer
and when i want use adb 1.0.32 , show me this error in all adb commands :
adb server is out of date. killing...
ADB server didn't ACK
* failed to start daemon *
error: unknown host service
what should i do ?

Reactions: sha2ot
Oct 4, 2014
update adb

go to this website: https://fl1.androidfilehost.com/dl/...803384/minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe?
download and install it to your computer, then try to sideload it through there.
if that doesn't work just download the stand alone SDK from the android studio website and after its downloaded, open the .rar file and extract it to a new folder to your desktop. after that open it and search for a folder that says platform tools and look for the ADB .exe file and copy it, then go to your C drive and go to programs and try to find the android studio folder, when you have located it open it and look for a folder named platform tools, then delete the adb.exe in that folder and paste the new one in there or you can probably just copy the whole platform tools folder and replace the other one in the C drive.
I hope this helps, if it doesnt just message me and im sorry for the late reply.

SeanOLee

May 20, 2016
* failed to start daemon *
error: unknown host service
what should i do ?

this usually means the phone is not communicating with your PC.
- either your phone is corrupt
- the connection is corrupt
- or the cable is bad

Tip: add the path of ADB.exe to your system Environment Variables, so you can call it w/out first navigating to it.
- Right click Computer > Properties > Advanced system settings
- Environment Variables ... > edit "Path" by adding the path to ADB.exe.

ie.
Windows 10 x64, i simply add: D:\PortableApps\ADB
for other Windows, you may have to add to the end of "Path", click edit > scroll to the end > add ;D:\PortableApps\ADB;
(don't forget to add the semicolon at the end)

Now you can simply launch Command Prompt and enter: ADB sideload *file*

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Not working on Android 6.0

This and older versions will not work on Samsung S7E for system backup and restore.

It accepts the commands, but the confirmation popup supposed to open on the device never does. For a few 6.0 users on other devices, it opened up but the backups were not really completed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts