[THEME] Flats [CM11/PA/AOKP][New CM Theme Engine] [9-23-14]

Search This thread

rayford85

May 22, 2011

features_banner_zpse60d9be2.png

-Stock Based theme
-flat UI system wide
- Stock statusbar ( works 100% with Paranoid Android per app color feature)
-Themed most of framework and common apps (common icons remain close to stock for clean/stock feel)
-Tablet support

screenshots_banner_zps91407cbd.png

DFG_2014-06-06-20-47-54_zps720f5ca6.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-29_zps1abc0867.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-48-11_zps21146d84.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-51_zps8d6f5c9b.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-22_zpse2d4171b.png

DFG_2014-06-07-10-28-24_zps20d618f3.png

DFG_2013-11-10-10-05-02_zps0aa5536b.png

DFG_2014-06-06-20-50-37_zps18d352a8.png

download_banner_zps34723e08.png

INSTALLATION
AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

To install this theme you must be using a Rom that supports the T-Mobile Theme engine. (eg. Paranoid Android, Cyangenmod, AOKP, P.A.C, etc,) you must first make sure the system theme is applied ( settings/themes/select system theme) once that is done reboot your device or clear app data from themes, & theme chooser provider.select flats theme from the themes provider list and apply it. if you get a message saying this theme is missing assets for your screen size, ignore that and apply anyways ( this is because I build my theme in windows vs. a linux enviroment) once it's applied reboot your device so the theme is applied 100% correctly system wide. right now this theme supports xhdpi devices. it might work on smaller res devices, but is untested on those
.​

Last edited:

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
I've tested it and looooooooveeeee it.. Very simple n pleasant to e eyes.. Will b in my phone for sometime.. Good job again Master Themer!!!!

Super Huzz

Sent from my PadFone 2 using DroiDevs Premium Plus

fr3d0x

May 7, 2009
Wow great theme,if u theme the statusbar icons will be more awesome

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 usando Tapatalk

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
As usualv very nice work. But damn, dark people app! I hate it, makes it almost unusable with hybrid dual view. Almost everytime there is a problem when changing the layout in people app when its dark themed, dark on dark text, one panel white other dark or its ok to read with ok white text on dark background but then it always changes to dark black instead of having the same colour as, say, settings app.
Very nice theme OP and thank you for all your hard work.

rayford85

May 22, 2011
As usualv very nice work. But damn, dark people app! I hate it, makes it almost unusable with hybrid dual view. Almost everytime there is a problem when changing the layout in people app when its dark themed, dark on dark text, one panel white other dark or its ok to read with ok white text on dark background but then it always changes to dark black instead of having the same colour as, say, settings app.
Very nice theme OP and thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been considering removing that and dark MMS. I've had a few emails about it. If the majority of people want it white, I'll remove it for sure. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: plethorahil

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Just want to say that I love this theme OP. Now with the white contacts and message apps. I have a request regarding lockscreen. I think the lockscreen would look so much better without the blue dotted animation that appears when screen is woken. It just dont fit with the rest of theme style. But thats my opinion and I will continue using this anyways. Thanks for your hard work OP.

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Just want to say that I love this theme OP. Now with the white contacts and message apps. I have a request regarding lockscreen. I think the lockscreen would look so much better without the blue dotted animation that appears when screen is woken. It just dont fit with the rest of theme style. But thats my opinion and I will continue using this anyways. Thanks for your hard work OP.

sure, if the majority of people want it to look more stockish, I can do that.

Thank you!!!
Very good looking theme!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Looks great on AOSPA

Quality, thanks mate.

<=> minimal

thanks guys ;)

Reactions: plethorahil

stonew5082

Mar 20, 2009
Atlantis
Wow, nice work! Beautiful theme. But the contact widget theming is so hideous it defies belief. It's a blemish on an otherwise beautiful theme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

features_banner_zpse60d9be2.png

-Stock Based theme
    -flat UI system wide
    - Stock statusbar ( works 100% with Paranoid Android per app color feature)
    -Themed most of framework and common apps (common icons remain close to stock for clean/stock feel)
    -Tablet support

screenshots_banner_zps91407cbd.png

DFG_2014-06-06-20-47-54_zps720f5ca6.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-29_zps1abc0867.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-48-11_zps21146d84.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-51_zps8d6f5c9b.png

DFG_2014-02-02-10-47-22_zpse2d4171b.png

DFG_2014-06-07-10-28-24_zps20d618f3.png

DFG_2013-11-10-10-05-02_zps0aa5536b.png

DFG_2014-06-06-20-50-37_zps18d352a8.png

download_banner_zps34723e08.png

INSTALLATION
    AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

To install this theme you must be using a Rom that supports the T-Mobile Theme engine. (eg. Paranoid Android, Cyangenmod, AOKP, P.A.C, etc,) you must first make sure the system theme is applied ( settings/themes/select system theme) once that is done reboot your device or clear app data from themes, & theme chooser provider.select flats theme from the themes provider list and apply it. if you get a message saying this theme is missing assets for your screen size, ignore that and apply anyways ( this is because I build my theme in windows vs. a linux enviroment) once it's applied reboot your device so the theme is applied 100% correctly system wide. right now this theme supports xhdpi devices. it might work on smaller res devices, but is untested on those
    .​
    Hey fellas, I got this updated to the new theme engine today. It's taken me 10 hours of work today to get this updated:p anyways, for now it has stock Google bootanimation in there, I'll make a cooler one later on. everything should be themed just fine, atleast it looks fine on my device. Also I'm trying to keep legacy support for people who won't be getting the new theme engine, so I had to upload legacy & the new app together to the play store & stagger the version numbers under the same package name, hopefully this will work If anyone has problems getting it fro google play let me know please. Also I wanna say thanks to all that have purchased my donate version, it really does help out alot here, & those who haven't purchased please consider it, I would appreciate it.

changelog:

updated to the new cm theme engine
    all previous themed apps moved over
    bootanimation included
    ringtones included
    lockscreen wallpaper included
    fonts included

free version is @ the op, donate copy will be showing up in the play store shortly.
    .*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
    Sorry for the lack of updates, been busy in life lately. Well here's where i'm at now. I'm in the process of getting everything updated to the new cm theme engine. I started totally from scratch & need to rewrite tons of old stuff I had redirected. so far I have the core Google stuff done,(framework,deskclock,settings,dialer etc)I added lockscreen wallpaper,ringtones,notifications,bootanimation. all the bells & whistles that cm gave us to add in there now. I'm gonna be going pretty hard at this for the entire week so if you are signed up to beta test thru the playstore you should start seeing an update rolling out in a day or so. thanks for the support. ;)

cleaned up lockscreen icons
    cleaned quicksettings toggles
    darker pop up menu's
    new "phone" icons system wide
    cleaner check boxes
    proper sized radio buttons
    small flat icon pack
    mms actionbar themed
    calendar actionbar themed
    flatter calculator
    Flat status/navigation icons
    remade tons of lo-res icons to hi-res