GalaxyICS ROM for Gio, Ace, Fit, Mini, Spica

Search This thread

wiwid.colgate

Aug 16, 2011
Malang
For now, I have deal w/ app2sd pro until I found other way to move app to ext...
A2sd DT n s2e doesn't work for me..

@wiwid_colgate
Galaxy Gio S5660
#GalaxyICS

marconmgm

May 13, 2011
nijmegen
Instead of asking me, quoting my whole message and waiting for reply, you could've at least done a little research. S2E stands for "Simple2Ext". It is even available for CyanogenMod 7.x in Google Play. It would magically answer your question and waste less space in here. Just a tip for future. Google doesn't hurt.

Why quote me?:)
Its not my question
Pay attention before you quote :confused:

send by an 42y old gio junkie™

Last edited:

wiwid.colgate

Aug 16, 2011
Malang
Thanks bro...
I don't used that method.
I just re-flash again and installed s2e from blapkmarker...
It worked now...
:D

@wiwid_colgate
Galaxy Gio S5660
#GalaxyICS

deadice1

Jun 12, 2011
my issues with beta 6 so far...
-gmail does not load messages (white screen)
-obviously camera preview
-system can get very slow (10 seconds to load calculator app at times) even when using ATK to kill backgrounds apps
-some apps get very slow like txt messaging
-very poor battery life 13hours with normal use. compared to 24hrs on cm7...

i'm going back to CM7 until this ROM gets more reliable.

i_yell0wi7

Feb 7, 2012
Hi i have one question: Do you guy's have this problem too?
I cant use Sygic or navigon navigation but it runs fine on my dad's nexus with ICS...

Shadic

Aug 5, 2011
Porto
It's not as easy on ICS, you have to patch services.jar through this website:http://android.mimic.ca/

I'd just like to know if I have to install the script everytime a new CM9 beta comes out or if it'll work just fine on any version (including the next kernel version 3 maclaw is trying to bring to us with his team)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But bluetooth is temporary broken. Are you interested?

Why don't you try to fix the bluetooth before release it ?? don't be rush mac, sorry i just give suggestion :D or maybe bluetooth will be fixed soon like installing a 'patch' ?
    This kind of post is really making me sad
    send by an 42y old gio junkie™

So are yours. He is reporting a bug with all info needed. Maclaw and team can use the info of they want or not. All you do is saying ,this or that isnt working???????????
    No logcat or kmesg wtf u want devs to do with that? Only thing your doing is spamming the thread and filling it with useless replies.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    i seems the boot logo doesn't work,what's the probloem?
    There is actually a really long and elaborate story regarding this exact situation....

Once upon a time there was a user who couldn't read the thread so he posted questions that had already been answered several times. Other users saw that his laziness was paying off and decided they would stop reading the thread as well.

It got to the point where the Kings of the kingdom got so sick of answering the same stupid questions over and over again that they killed themselves and the users all suffered.

The next time a developer graced the kingdom the users all promised they would read the thread or use the search tool to find their answers, they lied!

The end.

TLDR version: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... READ THE THREAD A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK

While I am telling stories, here is a strange one about my gio - After doing the full format and sdcard erase and reflashing beta 6...first time I got the black screen on boot which i expected without the boot logo, after removing a bunch of system apps and doing my general customisation I saw that the boot animation has returned every time I reboot!? Anybody know why?

Maclaw please fix gallery :(

How about you use Quickpic?
    uploadfromtaptalk1335722152609.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1335722173882.jpg
    Me and my memes :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really, just my gio with ics)
    I know but Quickpic is very bad

Quickpic is much better than gallery, faster, we can "hide" folders, etc... :rolleyes: