[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Oct 22, 2011
I'm getting many reboots on FeraLab v13. Wiped data, Cleared cache and Dalvik. Unlocked bootloader on DooMKernel v6

Anyone else having problems with this?

ivanmkd

Sep 11, 2010
Skopje
For what is fast_gpu? And why is only 50mb ram free? On v12 i have 110-120mb free... Pleas Help :( Ps this rom is f*****g awsome :D

x10forevers

I'm getting many reboots on FeraLab v13. Wiped data, Cleared cache and Dalvik. Unlocked bootloader on DooMKernel v6

Anyone else having problems with this?

not a single unintentional reboot after installing v13
m on ULBL DooMKerneL v06 Full OC
what i did is
>wipe everything wipable even including battery stats before installation
>>than install the rom
>>>gave 5 minute to settle didn't do anything not even turn on wifi
>>>>reboot run the script manager wait for 2 minute
>>>>>reboot and fixpermissions (i just fixed permission because by mistake i boot into xrecovery LOL)
>>>>>>than install every thing i can.... no reboots .... no WLODS.... no FC....

Reactions: illusiveman1995

ivanmkd

Sep 11, 2010
Skopje
Hey Fera For what is fast_gpu? And why is only 50mb ram free? On v12 i have 110-120mb free... Pleas Help Ps this rom is f*****g awsome. :D

x10forevers

Here is the instruction...

Hello. This is the complete instruction for installation and configuration of ***FeraLab v13 ~Volt~ Final Edition | Android 2.3.7. Please read carefully.
First of all, thank you for your donation. I tried to do my best..Hope you like it.
Ok. Now let's start to install the rom.

Before installation please make nandroid backup and/or contacts/apps backup (DONT use Titanium backup to restore data for this rom) because rom will make a full wipe of your phone.
And please remember - I'm not responsible if you make damage to your phone. It's all at your own risk.

Requipments:
- Any Rom With xRecovery
- Baseband 71
- Charged phone till 100%

Installation:
- Copy my rom to your SD
- If you are on locked bootloader, then copy DoomKernel_v06_xrec_LockedBL.zip to your SDcard from KERNELS folder.
- If you are on unlocked bootloader, then flash the DoomKernel v6 included in this archive. You can find it in KERNELS/Flashtool folder and flash it directly from there.
- Now boot into xRecovery and simply install rom. You don't need to wipe anything. It wipes automatically what it needs to be wiped.
- Patiently wait till the rom installs. Don't rush. It will take about 5 minutes to install.
- Once it finished to install, reboot your phone and again patiently wait till it boots. First boot will be very slow and buggy( bootanimation may dissappear or stuck) and even after it boots it may be unstable on first boot, so just wait and let the rom settle well and then everything will be al right.
- Ok. Once it booted first time olease don't rush - do everything slowly because rom is quite laggy on first boot. Just go through setup wizard and wait about 2 minutes.
- Reboot. Wait a minute and reboot again. Now it will be fast and stable. You can customize it as you want now. Once you finish your customization, reboot again.

Customization:
Here I will give you some tips how to customize it to get faster and stable rom.
- Optionally, install pathces and themes from xRecovery, located in '~FeraLab~/Patches' folder on your SDcard and reboot.
- Ok. Once you got well-settled rom Customize it - Install all aps you need..configure settings..accounts...restore contacts..
- Open ScriptManager App(SManager ads) and navigate to '~FeraLab~/Script/' folder on your SDcard and open 'hw_config.sh'. There press on SU and BOOT icons and run the script. Wait a minute and then reboot your phone. This option will add 64MB to your RAM. If you noticed that your phone lags after enabling this script then just uninstall ScriptManager App.
- When you're done with your customization, open Autostarts App and wait till it loads. Then click on 'After Startup' spoiler and there you will see the apps which start on every boot with your phone. If you disable some of unuseful on startup apps - yor phone will boot faster. Here are some examples of the apps you may disable: Screenshotter, Java, Skype, Setup Guide, Lucky Patcher, SuperUser, Youtube. Warning! Don't disable system apps like messaging..bluetooth..etc.
After this just reboot.
- One small note: It's better if you don't use CPU configuring apps because rom will may lag with them. Don't worry. Your Rom if preconfigured to run fast, smooth and stable on 128-1113Mhz.

Now your rom is ready for rocking on your device, to give you pleasure of using x10.

About GPU scripts:
In this version I also provided 2 GPU(grafic chip) scripts. I will explain you how they work.
First of all..Rom has updated video driver libs so that it gives better grafic performance and you can now enjoy HD games with no lags. Scripts are located in '~FeraLab~/Script' folder and you should install any of them through xRecovery.
How they works:
Rom is preconfigured to run smooth on Default GPU settings (Default_GPU.zip script). But if you still need better gaming performance then install Boost_GPU.zip script. It will set CPU voltage to higher values to achieve more performance of CPU and it fully uncaps FPS. Because of this You may have glitches and tearing screen in Home app(not a lot..sometimes they are unnoticable) but now you will get up to 60 fps on your device and it will give maximum gaming performance.(It won't glitch in games as in menu!) Once you played you may rollback to default GPU settings by installing the script.
For example. GTA 3 - one of the "heaviest" games on android will a bit lag on default settings with Default GPU script(installed by default in rom), but it don't lag on lower gta settings. But if you apply Boost GPU script Gta won't lag on default settings.
Also you may overclock your device bigger then 1113MHz to juice the performance from your x10.(I advice you to use Rom Toolbox(free on market) for this purpose.)

That's All. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.

fera here is the View attachment INSTRUCTIONS.txt

J

JeffreyPiket

Trouble Downloading From Hotfile?

Download Mozilla Firefox! Downloaded v13 within 15 minutes. ;)

nielneal

Jun 2, 2011
Mumbai
to everyone this rom is jus so damn osm...and anybody having force close or error plz do fix permmision via xrecovery....many thngs wud b solved.....n fera this is so osm....u r rocking

Reactions: FeraVolt

Smoked33

Nov 8, 2010
Kitchener
Awesome thanks. I miss the font now that I'm back on Wolf.

Just extracted the font pack... which is the font used in the ROM?

Last edited:

twowheeler

Sep 4, 2011
Where can I find the mirror? Hotfile keeps saying I'm already downloading :S

Sent from my X10 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.