[MOD][V4][Open-Source]MaliveBooster™ Amazing performance/general optimization

Search This thread

JynAlek

Jul 28, 2013
Limeira
4u8kli.jpg
The best for your device​

Description:
Hello guys, this is my newest work for all android devices, is a simple engine focused on a good performance and battery saving, I know, it does a great job, but I did my best and I guarantee you will enjoy, you will not even see a LAG on your device.

Unlike many engines out there, the MaliveBooster is not based on AdrenalineEngine, or anywhere else, I created it from scratch to make the best of my device, she had several contributions of many of my friends who encouraged me to create it.

Features:
✔ Increase touchscreen sensitivity
✔ Less battery consumption
✔ Small and simple SD-Card read ahead script, configured to work with "4096 KB"
✔ Wireless Speed Tweaks
✔ Custom Sysctl (made by myself)
✔ Optimized overall performance
✔ Photo and video recording quality considerably increased
✔ New script to compress 3G/WiFi data, resulting in better network performance
✔ CWM/TWRP/PhilZ Touch Flashable
✔ Custom Hosts
✔ Easy to uninstall
✔ Turns your mobile phone into an incredible Galaxy S5. (joke , haha)

**Do a backup before your try anything as usual !!!

Installation:
1.Delete all others ram scripts you have installed in "/system/etc/init.d"
2. Copy 'MaliveBooster' to your phone SD card
3. Reboot your phone to recovery mode
4. Mount /system
5. Flash MaliveBooster
6. Reboot your phone when finished installation
7. Done

==================================================
Downloads
MaliveBooster alpha 4.1
12115 Downloads and counting(thanks everybody who like and download my project)
V3 NEED NEW UNISTALLER, PLEASE, DOWNLOAD THE NEW ONE(DONT USE ON V4)
Unistaller
==================================================​

Please, if you found a bug, tell me in the comments that I will fix, and please press THANKS instead of saying thank you, keep this topic clean.

Tested Device's:​

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
Xperia Z1
Galaxy Note
Oppo Find 5
HTC One X
Alcatel OneTouch S'Pop
iOcean X7S Elite
Aquaris 5 HD
Samsung Galaxy Note® II
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
Optimus L9
Blü Life Pure Mini
Moto G
Moto X
Galaxy S3 Mini i8190/L
Galaxy S3 i9300
Galaxy S4 i9505
Galaxt Tab 2 7
Galaxy Tab 3 7
Galaxy Ace 2 (I8160P)
Galaxy Pocket s5300
Galaxy Pocket Plus s5301
Galaxy Pocket Neo s5310
LG G2
LG Optimus L5
LG Optimus L3
Motorola Razr i (x86 hardware)
Xperia Mini Pro sk17a
Xperia Mini X10
Nexus 5
Nexus S

Changelog​
20140504 - Initial Release

20140601 - Release two
Add a cache cleaner
Fixed repeated commands
Added tweaks for DalvikVM
Added libncurses.so
Optimization of memory blocks
Script to set correct permissions to init.d folder

20140728 - Version tree
All tweaks malive.prop file will be installed directly into your build.prop, but before the installer will make a backup of build.prop for when you uninstall not leave any trace of the engine on your device
Script updated, new sysctl.conf, better compatibility with multiple devices
Engine divided into multiple files (I'm thinking that is not loading all scripts properly then it will be a test)
New file that compresses 3G/WiFi data, resulting in better network performance
Some minor changes
Init.d support patched on zip

20141128 - New version four with Open Source Project
Redone all engine from scratch, removed a lot of scripts
Fstrim script to "TRIM" all partitions(EXT4 only)
Script to remove caches from internal memory
Updated hosts
Updated script to install tweaks on build.prop
New Sysctl.conf totally redone for better performance, all init.d scripts is executed by sysctl now
Included my engine on Open Source project based on GPL 3, now you are free to use all parts from there
Warning
On sysctl.conf you will find some "test tweaks" , use by your own risk(for me, only placebo on tests)

Credits:
ImbaWind for BASE idea from Adrenaline Engine
Marilia de Oliveira <3 for motivation and ideas :victory:
Elerson Carvalho for continues help

Last edited:

JynAlek

Jul 28, 2013
Limeira
Recommended mods that work seamlessly with MaliveBooster
(MoaAB) Mother of All AD-BLOCKING
[MOD] CrossBreeder - Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit support!!

FAQs

what is the minimum version of android to use MaliveBooster?
A: Any version of android is 2.1 until 5.0, so you have working init.d to load part of the engine.

It works on Custom ROM? CyanogenMod, AOSP, AOKP, Omni, or stock ROM?
A: yes, it works on all ROM's.

I can put your script in my ROM?
A: If you want to publish the ROM, NOT, put a link to my tread, do not add my script in your rom, we plan to improvise this engine issue several updates and would be boring all the time you have to update your ROM because of some scripts then let separately as an add-on

What my engine is so good about? read these explanations and see how it works.

Ok, so what exactly is sysctl.conf?

The sysctl.conf is a configuration file for "sysctl" which is an interface for dynamically changing kernel parameters in the Linux OS. The configuration file contains the following elements, vm.min_free_kbytes, vm.dirty_ratio, vm.dirty_backgroud_ratio, vm.vfs_cache_pressure, vm.oom_kill_allocating_task. There are many other elements within the file, but we will be primarily focusing on these specifically (the vm prefix stands for virtual memory). The sysctl.conf file should be located in /etc (/system/etc) by default. To enable it you need your ROM to execute "sysctl -p" somewhere during the boot process (or shortly afterward). We will also be discussing how to enable it if it is not already done so. You can also run sysctl -p manually to enable it any time after the OS is started.

Now, let’s get down to what sysctl.conf does and how it works.

min free kbytes (vm.min_free_kbytes)
This is used to force the Linux VM to keep a minimum number of kilobytes free. The VM uses this number to compute a pages_min value for each lowmem zone in the system. Each lowmem zone gets a number of reserved free pages based proportionally on its size. Default is 2048kb.

dirty ratio (vm.dirty_ratio) and dirty background ratio (vm.dirty_background_ratio)
This controls how often the kernel writes data to "disk" (in our case the internal microSD system card, not the removable microSD card). When your apps write data to disk, Linux actually doesn't write the data out to the disk right away, it actually writes the stuff to system memory and the kernel handles when and how the data is actually going to be flushed to the disk. These values represent a percentage, the higher the percentage, the longer it waits to flush, the lower the percentage, the more often flushes will occur. Now remember, we are dealing with solid state storage, not the traditional disk platter and spindle. So we are actually able to delay flushes a little longer with solid state versus a traditional hard drive disk.

VFS Cache Pressure (vm.vfs_cache_pressure)
Now here is where it gets interesting! File system cache (dentry/inode) is really more important than the block cache above in dirty ratio and dirty background ratio, so we really want the kernel to use up much more of the RAM for file system cache, this will increas the performance of the system without sacrificing performance at the application level. The default value is 100, as a percentage, and what you want to do is lower the value to tell the kernel to favor the file system cache and not drop them aggressively.

oom allocating task (vm.oom_kill_allocating_task)(enable or disable, generally in Linux this value is either a "1" or a "0," representing as on or off.)
This enables or disables killing the OOM-triggering task in out-of-memory (oom) situations. If this is set to zero, or disabled, the OOM killer will scan through the entire task list and select a task based on heuristics to kill. This normally selects a rogue memory-hogging task that frees up a large amount of memory when killed. If this is set to non-zero, or enabled, the OOM killer simply kills the task that triggered the out-of-memory condition. This avoids the expensive task list scan, which can take mass amounts of time and "hang" or freeze the system.

block_dump (vm.block_dump)
This enables block I/O debugging when set to a nonzero value. If you want to find out which process caused the disk to spin up (see /proc/sys/vm/laptop_mode), you can gather information by setting the flag.

When this flag is set, Linux reports all disk read and write operations that take place, and all block dirtyings done to files. This makes it possible to debug why a disk needs to spin up, and to increase battery life even more. The output of block_dump is written to the kernel output, and it can be retrieved using "dmesg". When you use block_dump and your kernel logging level also includes kernel debugging messages, you probably want to turn off klogd, otherwise the output of block_dump will be logged, causing disk activity that is not normally there.

overcommit_memory (vm.overcommit_memory)
This controls overcommit of system memory, possibly allowing processes to allocate (but not use) more memory than is actually available.

0 - Heuristic overcommit handling. Obvious overcommits of address space are refused. Used for a typical system. It ensures a seriously wild allocation fails while allowing overcommit to reduce swap usage. root is allowed to allocate slighly more memory in this mode. This is the default.
1 - Always overcommit. Appropriate for some scientific applications.
2 - Don't overcommit. The total address space commit for the system is not permitted to exceed swap plus a configurable percentage (default is 50) of physical RAM. Depending on the percentage you use, in most situations this means a process will not be killed while attempting to use already-allocated memory but will receive errors on memory allocation as appropriate.

page-cluster (vm.page-cluster)
This controls the number of pages which are written to swap in a single attempt. The swap I/O size.

It is a logarithmic value - setting it to zero means "1 page", setting it to 1 means "2 pages", setting it to 2 means "4 pages", etc.

The default value is three (eight pages at a time). There may be some small benefits in tuning this to a different value if your workload is swap-intensive.

panic_on_oom (vm.panic_on_oom)
This enables or disables panic on out-of-memory feature. If this is set to 1, the kernel panics when out-of-memory happens. If this is set to 0, the kernel will kill some rogue process, by calling oom_kill().

Usually, oom_killer can kill rogue processes and system will survive. If you want to panic the system rather than killing rogue processes, set this to 1.

The default value is 0.

Panic is a system error that is detected by the kernel.

dirty_expire_centisecs (vm.dirty_expire_centisecs)
How old "dirty" data should be before the kernel considers it old enough to be written to disk. It is expressed in 100ths of a second.

dirty_writeback_centisecs (vm.dirty_writeback_centisecs)
This is the interval of when the writeback daemons periodically wake up and write "old" data out to disk. It is expressed in 100ths of a second.

APK Zipalign

zipalign is an archive alignment tool that provides important optimization to Android application (.apk) files. The purpose is to ensure that all uncompressed data starts with a particular alignment relative to the start of the file. Specifically, it causes all uncompressed data within the .apk, such as images or raw files, to be aligned on 4-byte boundaries. This allows all portions to be accessed directly with mmap() even if they contain binary data with alignment restrictions. The benefit is a reduction in the amount of RAM consumed when running the application.

FPS Stabilizer
Lenarox clearly says it unlocks the normal FPs limit, so its doing NOTHING, on multiple devices I tested these commands remained stable without the FPS slown downs and loss of performance in the game

Sqlite optimizer
Faster access to contacts, messages, etc by removing blank pages from databases(.DB)

Ext4 File-Systems optimization & instant-mount
he name says it all, it optimizes the ext4 partition to mount faster, improved data access, etc...

SD Card Head Ahead cache
You might have heard about the term “readahead”. This is a command that sets the cache of the sdcard in kb/s.
The default value on android devices is “128″, so that’s a cache of 128kb, which is very small, then my script optimize reading speed sd card for 4096

Touchscreen sensitivity
I do not have much information on this, but it increases the sensibility of the screen

Battery save tweak
increased wifi scanning time for battery saving, handles battery better after disconnections, allows fast dormancy for better battery, deep sleep, and other little things

and other's random tweaks

Last edited:

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Interesting but cant see uninstaller and instructions to check if it is properly installed, and can you explain a bit more every feature announced. Thanks and keep the good work.

Enviado desde mi bq Aquaris 5 HD

JynAlek

Jul 28, 2013
Limeira
Interesting but cant see uninstaller and instructions to check if it is properly installed, and can you explain a bit more every feature announced. Thanks and keep the good work.

I will make a unistaller soon, and explain more about my engine

How to know if work?? And how to uninstall

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I will make a unistaller and show if worked

Is this compatible with KK?
Its compatible with any Android version, i using on KK right now

Last edited:
Reactions: acuicultor

tamingsarix

Dec 17, 2013
Please put DNS on next version...now days DNS not work on 4.3 and 4.4..maybe u can do magic..:)..

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mgg

Jun 8, 2007
after installation and restart proved to the point of contact and responds only using two fingers. I do not know how to put it away. I have a samsung galaxy s i9000 rom 4.1.2 and Mackay

mgg

Jun 8, 2007
I think so. installation is performed on my wife's phone and there is no problem.

mgg

Jun 8, 2007
Reinstalling rom u helped me, but I think this rom can not install scripts. I tried vice performanses scripts and nothing. The same problem. Brother has installed the samsung s2 and everything ok.

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Reinstalling rom u helped me, but I think this rom can not install scripts. I tried vice performanses scripts and nothing. The same problem. Brother has installed the samsung s2 and everything ok.

Sorry but i cant understand what you are trying to say. May your kernel dont have init.d support.

mgg

Jun 8, 2007
se.nainstaloval I apologize again and I managed to finally get to the settings. and set trackpad. I do not know how to deactivate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4u8kli.jpg
    The best for your device​

Description:
    Hello guys, this is my newest work for all android devices, is a simple engine focused on a good performance and battery saving, I know, it does a great job, but I did my best and I guarantee you will enjoy, you will not even see a LAG on your device.

Unlike many engines out there, the MaliveBooster is not based on AdrenalineEngine, or anywhere else, I created it from scratch to make the best of my device, she had several contributions of many of my friends who encouraged me to create it.

Features:
    ✔ Increase touchscreen sensitivity
    ✔ Less battery consumption
    ✔ Small and simple SD-Card read ahead script, configured to work with "4096 KB"
    ✔ Wireless Speed Tweaks
    ✔ Custom Sysctl (made by myself)
    ✔ Optimized overall performance
    ✔ Photo and video recording quality considerably increased
    ✔ New script to compress 3G/WiFi data, resulting in better network performance
    ✔ CWM/TWRP/PhilZ Touch Flashable
    ✔ Custom Hosts
    ✔ Easy to uninstall
    ✔ Turns your mobile phone into an incredible Galaxy S5. (joke , haha)

**Do a backup before your try anything as usual !!!

Installation:
    1.Delete all others ram scripts you have installed in "/system/etc/init.d"
    2. Copy 'MaliveBooster' to your phone SD card
    3. Reboot your phone to recovery mode
    4. Mount /system
    5. Flash MaliveBooster
    6. Reboot your phone when finished installation
    7. Done

==================================================
    Downloads
    MaliveBooster alpha 4.1
    12115 Downloads and counting(thanks everybody who like and download my project)
    V3 NEED NEW UNISTALLER, PLEASE, DOWNLOAD THE NEW ONE(DONT USE ON V4)
    Unistaller
    ==================================================​

Please, if you found a bug, tell me in the comments that I will fix, and please press THANKS instead of saying thank you, keep this topic clean.

Tested Device's:​

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3
    Xperia Z1
    Galaxy Note
    Oppo Find 5
    HTC One X
    Alcatel OneTouch S'Pop
    iOcean X7S Elite
    Aquaris 5 HD
    Samsung Galaxy Note® II
    Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
    Optimus L9
    Blü Life Pure Mini
    Moto G
    Moto X
    Galaxy S3 Mini i8190/L
    Galaxy S3 i9300
    Galaxy S4 i9505
    Galaxt Tab 2 7
    Galaxy Tab 3 7
    Galaxy Ace 2 (I8160P)
    Galaxy Pocket s5300
    Galaxy Pocket Plus s5301
    Galaxy Pocket Neo s5310
    LG G2
    LG Optimus L5
    LG Optimus L3
    Motorola Razr i (x86 hardware)
    Xperia Mini Pro sk17a
    Xperia Mini X10
    Nexus 5
    Nexus S

Changelog​
    20140504 - Initial Release

20140601 - Release two
    Add a cache cleaner
    Fixed repeated commands
    Added tweaks for DalvikVM
    Added libncurses.so
    Optimization of memory blocks
    Script to set correct permissions to init.d folder

20140728 - Version tree
    All tweaks malive.prop file will be installed directly into your build.prop, but before the installer will make a backup of build.prop for when you uninstall not leave any trace of the engine on your device
    Script updated, new sysctl.conf, better compatibility with multiple devices
    Engine divided into multiple files (I'm thinking that is not loading all scripts properly then it will be a test)
    New file that compresses 3G/WiFi data, resulting in better network performance
    Some minor changes
    Init.d support patched on zip

Updated hosts
    New Sysctl.conf totally redone for better performance, all init.d scripts is executed by sysctl now
    Included my engine on Open Source project based on GPL 3, now you are free to use all parts from there
    Warning
    On sysctl.conf you will find some "test tweaks" , use by your own risk(for me, only placebo on tests)

Credits:
    ImbaWind for BASE idea from Adrenaline Engine
    Marilia de Oliveira <3 for motivation and ideas :victory:
    Elerson Carvalho for continues help
    Recommended mods that work seamlessly with MaliveBooster
    (MoaAB) Mother of All AD-BLOCKING
    [MOD] CrossBreeder - Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit support!!

FAQs

what is the minimum version of android to use MaliveBooster?
    A: Any version of android is 2.1 until 5.0, so you have working init.d to load part of the engine.

It works on Custom ROM? CyanogenMod, AOSP, AOKP, Omni, or stock ROM?
    A: yes, it works on all ROM's.

I can put your script in my ROM?
    A: If you want to publish the ROM, NOT, put a link to my tread, do not add my script in your rom, we plan to improvise this engine issue several updates and would be boring all the time you have to update your ROM because of some scripts then let separately as an add-on

What my engine is so good about? read these explanations and see how it works.

Ok, so what exactly is sysctl.conf?

The sysctl.conf is a configuration file for "sysctl" which is an interface for dynamically changing kernel parameters in the Linux OS. The configuration file contains the following elements, vm.min_free_kbytes, vm.dirty_ratio, vm.dirty_backgroud_ratio, vm.vfs_cache_pressure, vm.oom_kill_allocating_task. There are many other elements within the file, but we will be primarily focusing on these specifically (the vm prefix stands for virtual memory). The sysctl.conf file should be located in /etc (/system/etc) by default. To enable it you need your ROM to execute "sysctl -p" somewhere during the boot process (or shortly afterward). We will also be discussing how to enable it if it is not already done so. You can also run sysctl -p manually to enable it any time after the OS is started.

Now, let’s get down to what sysctl.conf does and how it works.

min free kbytes (vm.min_free_kbytes)
    This is used to force the Linux VM to keep a minimum number of kilobytes free. The VM uses this number to compute a pages_min value for each lowmem zone in the system. Each lowmem zone gets a number of reserved free pages based proportionally on its size. Default is 2048kb.

dirty ratio (vm.dirty_ratio) and dirty background ratio (vm.dirty_background_ratio)
    This controls how often the kernel writes data to "disk" (in our case the internal microSD system card, not the removable microSD card). When your apps write data to disk, Linux actually doesn't write the data out to the disk right away, it actually writes the stuff to system memory and the kernel handles when and how the data is actually going to be flushed to the disk. These values represent a percentage, the higher the percentage, the longer it waits to flush, the lower the percentage, the more often flushes will occur. Now remember, we are dealing with solid state storage, not the traditional disk platter and spindle. So we are actually able to delay flushes a little longer with solid state versus a traditional hard drive disk.

VFS Cache Pressure (vm.vfs_cache_pressure)
    Now here is where it gets interesting! File system cache (dentry/inode) is really more important than the block cache above in dirty ratio and dirty background ratio, so we really want the kernel to use up much more of the RAM for file system cache, this will increas the performance of the system without sacrificing performance at the application level. The default value is 100, as a percentage, and what you want to do is lower the value to tell the kernel to favor the file system cache and not drop them aggressively.

oom allocating task (vm.oom_kill_allocating_task)(enable or disable, generally in Linux this value is either a "1" or a "0," representing as on or off.)
    This enables or disables killing the OOM-triggering task in out-of-memory (oom) situations. If this is set to zero, or disabled, the OOM killer will scan through the entire task list and select a task based on heuristics to kill. This normally selects a rogue memory-hogging task that frees up a large amount of memory when killed. If this is set to non-zero, or enabled, the OOM killer simply kills the task that triggered the out-of-memory condition. This avoids the expensive task list scan, which can take mass amounts of time and "hang" or freeze the system.

block_dump (vm.block_dump)
    This enables block I/O debugging when set to a nonzero value. If you want to find out which process caused the disk to spin up (see /proc/sys/vm/laptop_mode), you can gather information by setting the flag.

When this flag is set, Linux reports all disk read and write operations that take place, and all block dirtyings done to files. This makes it possible to debug why a disk needs to spin up, and to increase battery life even more. The output of block_dump is written to the kernel output, and it can be retrieved using "dmesg". When you use block_dump and your kernel logging level also includes kernel debugging messages, you probably want to turn off klogd, otherwise the output of block_dump will be logged, causing disk activity that is not normally there.

overcommit_memory (vm.overcommit_memory)
    This controls overcommit of system memory, possibly allowing processes to allocate (but not use) more memory than is actually available.

0 - Heuristic overcommit handling. Obvious overcommits of address space are refused. Used for a typical system. It ensures a seriously wild allocation fails while allowing overcommit to reduce swap usage. root is allowed to allocate slighly more memory in this mode. This is the default.
    1 - Always overcommit. Appropriate for some scientific applications.
    2 - Don't overcommit. The total address space commit for the system is not permitted to exceed swap plus a configurable percentage (default is 50) of physical RAM. Depending on the percentage you use, in most situations this means a process will not be killed while attempting to use already-allocated memory but will receive errors on memory allocation as appropriate.

page-cluster (vm.page-cluster)
    This controls the number of pages which are written to swap in a single attempt. The swap I/O size.

It is a logarithmic value - setting it to zero means "1 page", setting it to 1 means "2 pages", setting it to 2 means "4 pages", etc.

The default value is three (eight pages at a time). There may be some small benefits in tuning this to a different value if your workload is swap-intensive.

panic_on_oom (vm.panic_on_oom)
    This enables or disables panic on out-of-memory feature. If this is set to 1, the kernel panics when out-of-memory happens. If this is set to 0, the kernel will kill some rogue process, by calling oom_kill().

Usually, oom_killer can kill rogue processes and system will survive. If you want to panic the system rather than killing rogue processes, set this to 1.

The default value is 0.

Panic is a system error that is detected by the kernel.

dirty_expire_centisecs (vm.dirty_expire_centisecs)
    How old "dirty" data should be before the kernel considers it old enough to be written to disk. It is expressed in 100ths of a second.

dirty_writeback_centisecs (vm.dirty_writeback_centisecs)
    This is the interval of when the writeback daemons periodically wake up and write "old" data out to disk. It is expressed in 100ths of a second.

APK Zipalign

zipalign is an archive alignment tool that provides important optimization to Android application (.apk) files. The purpose is to ensure that all uncompressed data starts with a particular alignment relative to the start of the file. Specifically, it causes all uncompressed data within the .apk, such as images or raw files, to be aligned on 4-byte boundaries. This allows all portions to be accessed directly with mmap() even if they contain binary data with alignment restrictions. The benefit is a reduction in the amount of RAM consumed when running the application.

FPS Stabilizer
    Lenarox clearly says it unlocks the normal FPs limit, so its doing NOTHING, on multiple devices I tested these commands remained stable without the FPS slown downs and loss of performance in the game

Sqlite optimizer
    Faster access to contacts, messages, etc by removing blank pages from databases(.DB)

Ext4 File-Systems optimization & instant-mount
    he name says it all, it optimizes the ext4 partition to mount faster, improved data access, etc...

SD Card Head Ahead cache
    You might have heard about the term “readahead”. This is a command that sets the cache of the sdcard in kb/s.
    The default value on android devices is “128″, so that’s a cache of 128kb, which is very small, then my script optimize reading speed sd card for 4096

Touchscreen sensitivity
    I do not have much information on this, but it increases the sensibility of the screen

Battery save tweak
    increased wifi scanning time for battery saving, handles battery better after disconnections, allows fast dormancy for better battery, deep sleep, and other little things

and other's random tweaks
    NEW VERSION IS OUT

Updated hosts
    Warning
    new version released, enjoy :fingers-crossed:
    Do you have an idea on what's causing the drain so that I can delete it? Thanks Dev!
    yes, v4 on this week

For some reason. I love V2 better than V3. Hope V4 will eliminate that comparison. Keep up a good work.
    V4 based on v2, v2 is really superior, i will make my best on this new version