[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

churapa

Jun 12, 2008
The only flaw I find is that when you want to wake your phone, you have to press home button twice, it flickers and turns off (the screen, not the phone) so you have to press home again to finally get to your Lockscreen.

Powereh

Jun 24, 2011
The only flaw I find is that when you want to wake your phone, you have to press home button twice, it flickers and turns off (the screen, not the phone) so you have to press home again to finally get to your Lockscreen.

Not getting this issue on mine, nor the shutdown/restart

The spinners when it is loading though aren't smooth very laggy & what is the speed pack*? Searched thread seen people ask about it, someone said check the first post, No information there saying what it does? :confused:

Very nice ROM btw :)

Last edited:

churapa

Jun 12, 2008
...What is the speed pack*? Searched thread seen people ask about it, someone said check the first post, No information there saying what it does?

Post 4612 page 462, written by the developer:

The speed patch is a collection of tweaks made to accelerate the phone, but in the same time to optimize it's battery use. I didn't include it in standard because animations seemed to accelerated....

Reactions: 007law

bazzio

Nov 25, 2009
no reboot problems....

But again mail is causing problems... email is not fc'ing with 4.1 now but notification isn't working. No sound or notification icon in notificationbar. Anyone else with the same problem? Could it be a kernel problem?

*edit* tried Westcrip's rom and had the same problem with email 4.1

bazzio

Nov 25, 2009
no reboot problems....

But again mail is causing problems... email is not fc'ing with 4.1 now but notification isn't working. No sound or notification icon in notificationbar. Anyone else with the same problem? Could it be a kernel problem?

*edit* tried Westcrip's rom and had the same problem with email 4.1

Finally found it.... I had to sync the mail in Settings -> Account & Sync.

Barretje

Nov 8, 2011
Amsterdam
Last edited:

yay1974

Aug 27, 2011
Disconnected-Connected texts in Turkish

Thank u so much for this this super cool ROM Crysis! I have just tried to edit the phone.apk for the texts "connected" and "disconnected" in Turkish, since they are png files and they had to be in one language: English. Just replace this phone.apk in the attachments with root explorer and reboot :)

Attachments

• call_gradient_green.jpg
    call_gradient_green.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 401
  • call_gradient_red.jpg
    call_gradient_red.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 353
  • Phone.apk
    6.5 MB · Views: 36

Boraxx

Mar 1, 2009
Utrecht
Upgraded from 3.0 to 3.2.

"Unfortunately Exchange Services has stopped"

Phone is extremely laggy.....

De-installed Touchdown app (my corp mail client), rebooted, and problem persists.

Cleared cache, rebooted, and problem persists.

"Unfortunately email has stopped working"

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts