[Q] S4 4.4.2 Android SystemUI Stopped

Search This thread

BlueKnight95

Jun 16, 2014
Hello Everyone
I have a Samsung S4 which i recently updated to Kit Kat 4.4.2 (Official Firmware Updated By Phone)
recently my phone has had a serious problem
at random times whether i am working with it or its just on standby it gives this error
"Unfortunately com.android.systemui has stopped"
and then it restarts and afterwards gets stock on logo screen
i have to restart it manually 1 or 2 times for it to restart properly again
i have reseted it to factory settings via bootloader and cleared all cache also
but i t does not work and it happens again
please please help me.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Factory reset ur phone from within the menu settings (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything).

Reactions: BlueKnight95

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
You should use reflash your firmware and go to your recovery mode and do the wipe factory reset.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
I think not...because u have problem with ui...so u will have to reflash and wipe reset your data...

fleming.patel

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa
Instructions
Extract (unzip) the firmware file and
Open Odin v3.09
Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

ashwin701

May 3, 2014
no 3g or H+

Hey guys,

after flashing 4.4.2 (stock) on my I9505 through Odin my 3g stopped working (only EDGE), i m not getting any signal after turning on the WCDMA only option (emergency calls only) and no LTE option in network mode (no LTE in my country, so no need LTE),

I also tried Cyanogen mod 11, but nothing happened.

:(
pls help....

Baseband Version: I9505XXUFNC9
Android Version : 4.4.2

Jul 1, 2014
Don't know if my problem is related, but I've flashed two different kitkat-based ROMs to my i9506 (running on an android 4.3 image obtained from the i9506 dev forums), and I always get the systemui crash whenever the screen goes to sleep, refuses to wake up, and forces me to pull the battery and reboot. Everything else before that works fine; I did a clean install of the custom ROMs, managed to go through the setup phase fine after booting up etc. Things only go down the drain when the screen gets turned off. Already tried clearing all the caches, doing factory resets etc but nothing seems to work! Anyone know a fix?

Top Liked Posts