[ROM] Myn’s Warm Donut - [RLS 5 - 04/24/2010] - Added Odexed version 06/27

Do you like the current font?

• Total voters
Search This thread

zbubblez

Jan 7, 2009
when i run my haret it loads, vibrates twice then loads like 3 lines of code, then the screen go completely black, and doesnt come back?

dannyliemburg

Dec 2, 2009
Zwolle
Can anyone post the default.txt for Polaris?
Mine won't work so I guess someone else has one because it has been confirmed that it works on Polaris.
Looks great! can't wait to have it working!
Thanks!

thanhtien09

Nov 13, 2009
Can anyone post the default.txt for Polaris?
Mine won't work so I guess someone else has one because it has been confirmed that it works on Polaris.
Looks great! can't wait to have it working!
Thanks!

Code:
set RAMSIZE 0x08000000
set MTYPE 1723
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz

set cmdline "board-htcpolaris.panel_type=1 ppp.nostart=0 pm.sleep_mode=1 mddi.width=240 mddi.height=320 no_console_suspend clock-7x00.mddi=0xa51"
boot

Default.txt for Polaris, i used it!

zbubblez

Jan 7, 2009
Code:
set RAMSIZE 0x08000000
set MTYPE 1723
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz

set cmdline "board-htcpolaris.panel_type=1 ppp.nostart=0 pm.sleep_mode=1 mddi.width=240 mddi.height=320 no_console_suspend clock-7x00.mddi=0xa51"
boot

Default.txt for Polaris, i used it!
when i boot my haret with the 240 X 320 DEAFUALT.TXT the Haret loads vibrates twice then i see like one line of code, then the screen blurs away and goes black. Have any idea why?

cricketman24

Jan 11, 2008
I absolutely love this build! The battery life on it is simply amazing, im not sure why, but it has lasted me over 32hrs with text/ and calls and some browser usage!

Thanks alot for your work mate!

BTW: Does anyone know how to fix the lag that we get sometimes? I put the user config in the /ROOTofSDCARD/android/config but im not sure if it is using that file or not.

edit: I'm using NAND

cricketman24

Jan 11, 2008
Interesting. Has anyone else had success running this on nand? I am wondering if when I create the ext2 image (prior to sqshing) I have it set to size at 160000. This perhaps is the issue?

I'm currently working on a MAJOR new release with some very new never seen before enhancements. I'd like this next release to work on nand so feedback would be appreciated.

Yes for me, NAND works so perfectly! It is the best build I have used yet, especially with all the enhancements, other than sometimes the apps freezing...everything has been great! Especially the battery life, and call quality.

iglaweb

Jul 12, 2009
This is a good, stable and fast Android build for Polaris than Eclair for Kaiser -- Dark Themed Beta 3. But there are some shortcomings:
1. It would be wounderful if I could switch off my screen. When I submit power button, the dialog, which gives an opportunity to choose a home screen or my own, appears. It's bad.
2. How can I synchronize my Polaris with Windows 7?
3. How can I get access to the internal storage of my Polaris?
4. Bluetooth =)

zbubblez

Jan 7, 2009
now it goes but i get this error:
init: Unable to open persistant property directory/data/prperty/ errno: 2

andbert

Aug 3, 2008
Great work Myn!
Can confirm this runs very well on my Polaris.
The fastest build I've tried.

And the battery drain is just like winmo :)

evilavenger35

Sep 15, 2008
Interesting. Has anyone else had success running this on nand? I am wondering if when I create the ext2 image (prior to sqshing) I have it set to size at 160000. This perhaps is the issue?

I'm currently working on a MAJOR new release with some very new never seen before enhancements. I'd like this next release to work on nand so feedback would be appreciated.
I'm running it on NAND (nice build by the way, very snappy!!) and it seems fine to work me. I just switched to NAND from Haret yesterday tho, so I'm not sure if I'm your best source for information, I believe I flashed with the 'systemonnand' and 'rootfsonnand' files there. If there is a way for me to confirm that it is loaded properly, let me know and I'll check.

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
Mediafire is just not playing nice with my phone or computer...the downloads always fail or something else. Could someone please pretty please re-up a link on a diff site?

EDIT: Ignore that...I finally got it.

Last edited:

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
I'm running it on NAND (nice build by the way, very snappy!!) and it seems fine to work me. I just switched to NAND from Haret yesterday tho, so I'm not sure if I'm your best source for information, I believe I flashed with the 'systemonnand' and 'rootfsonnand' files there. If there is a way for me to confirm that it is loaded properly, let me know and I'll check.

I am also running on NAND. However, I got a few "out of space" errors when writing the system.sqsh to NAND, myn, so that might be something you could look into...AFAIK the sqsh for nand must be <50mb...? maybe idk but i'm pretty sure that's what that was all about. but other than that it seems to be working great. OH and is the myTouch fingerprint supposed to fix the market...cuz it doesn't for me. I still only get qvga-compatible apps. Great work

jamezelle

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 4, 2007
Ohio
www.jamezelle.com
I am also running on NAND. However, I got a few "out of space" errors when writing the system.sqsh to NAND, myn, so that might be something you could look into...AFAIK the sqsh for nand must be <50mb...? maybe idk but i'm pretty sure that's what that was all about. but other than that it seems to be working great. OH and is the myTouch fingerprint supposed to fix the market...cuz it doesn't for me. I still only get qvga-compatible apps. Great work

the system uncompressed should be no more than ~88mb(90mb actually but 88 to be on the safe side)

Top Liked Posts