[Q] Bootloop!

Search This thread

NickTheBrick

Sep 3, 2013
I recently got around to trying to get CM11 on my Xperia M. After following Sony's official instructions on their World developer siteon unlocking the bootloader, my phone induced a bootloop. I also suspect that fastboot isn't working, as volume down + usb plug in doesn't activate the characteristic blue LED on the phone's base... I'm really stumped. Any help would be much appreciated. :D Another question, since I have no idea whether the whole process worked or not, will I be able to send it in to service, in case the situation's rough?

Last edited:

AndyPhoenix9879

Jan 26, 2014
I recently got around to trying to get CM11 on my Xperia M. After following Sony's official instructions on their World developer siteon unlocking the bootloader, my phone induced a bootloop. I also suspect that fastboot isn't working, as volume down + usb plug in doesn't activate the characteristic blue LED on the phone's base... I'm really stumped. Any help would be much appreciated. :D Another question, since I have no idea whether the whole process worked or not, will I be able to send it in to service, in case the situation's rough?
So you were trying to use flashtool to revert your phone back to Stock... I guess the phone is now hardbricked :C Cause most of the time when people unlock their bootloader and did something wrong, the chance of reverting it back is incredibly low... :( I guess you should bring it back to where you bought it :C and not to mention entering fastboot is not working :C

blaspheme000

Jun 28, 2014

I knw is that having bootloop after following the instruction sony introduced is just normal. You can fix it by flasing the 4.3 ftf.

Volume down + power is not fastboot mode it is download mode. You can only see green led flash once. :)

fahrulridwan03

Oct 31, 2012
semarang

Fastboot mode is volume up (+) and power.. Then plug usb make sure adb driver installed in your computer...

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium