[LINKS] Nexus One FRF72

Search This thread

mrbkkt1

Nov 12, 2007
Mililani
www.lostpowercity.net
Finally someone with some sense! Couldn't agree more!
I use my phone for business and the exchange integrations is just plain horrible. And after trying the supposedly "great" solutions like touchdown, I wanted to punch someone in the face - pure crap!
MS also didn't make friends when they left it up to the carriers/manufacturers to update the phone OS. I fear Android is going to fall into the same black hole.
I hate crapple products but why is Steve Jobs the only one that just "gets it"? (even though I detest him forcing everybody to conform to his vision)

Just forward email to gmail.
I don't miss the minimum of 5 soft resets daily on my winmo devices.
I don't miss not being able to answer calls cause my phone freezes. To be honest, for pure business functions, palm nd blackberry rule. To many bugs in winmo.

badomen

Jun 12, 2010
Just forward email to gmail.
I don't miss the minimum of 5 soft resets daily on my winmo devices.
I don't miss not being able to answer calls cause my phone freezes. To be honest, for pure business functions, palm nd blackberry rule. To many bugs in winmo.

Corporate mail policies usually don't allow you to forward mail to an external account.

diesel2k

Mar 6, 2010
This is where I got it:

http:/android.clients.google.com/packages/passion/signed-passion-FRF72-from-FRF50.bc033f9e.zip

justclimb

Nov 20, 2009
Madrid
I can't see protected apps working...my bank's is missing again. Seems faster, but as much fast as when you wipe and have zero apps installed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    md5sum ... someone ?

i haven't found a sum anywhere, does someone have one ? i'd rather not flash an -uh-oh- ;-)