Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

brent8577

Oct 1, 2011
your rom is one i'm trying when i get my ox, but is there anything you can do about your sig? it is very annoying being sent to your page for you to get more hits when i'm trying to scroll the forum. i have to block people with your sig and i don't want to block this thread. thanks.

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
your rom is one i'm trying when i get my ox, but is there anything you can do about your sig? it is very annoying being sent to your page for you to get more hits when i'm trying to scroll the forum. i have to block people with your sig and i don't want to block this thread. thanks.

?... Bro I´m not quite gettin what you mean. Can you please be more explicite? ;)

D

Deleted member 2496007

Enjoy the rom people! The tutorial for fastboot push is in the 4th thread should you need it.

We are still working on a few minor skin issues, and making bigger sigs. ;-)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

rayford85

May 22, 2011

Sorry bro, sigs aren't changing. But you can change your account settings to block signatures:p

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Enjoy the rom people! The tutorial for fastboot push is in the 4th thread should you need it.

Sorry bro, sigs aren't changing. But you can change your account settings to block signatures:p

LOL, my signature is definately not changing.... Try just pressing the buttons you need, like the "Thanks" button.

Thanks Rayford and Will for clearing that one up... ;)

BTW, I´m out of thnks for today, will catch up in 24hrs.... :)

Htc_One_X

Apr 13, 2012
Deal
Just seen this great ill wait for my phone to charge fully then install. Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com

LOL, my signature is definately not changing.... Try just pressing the buttons you need, like the "Thanks" button.

Thanks Rayford and Will for clearing that one up... ;)

BTW, I´m out of thnks for today, will catch up in 24hrs.... :)

Same here, my Sig will not be changing...It's Big, It's Bad, It's Fly, It's Flashy, It's Nice Looking, & It's a Way to Show Everyone How to Get to the Flyest, Flashyest, Nices, Smoothest, Fastest ROM For the One X. :cool::cool::cool: So just keep on Scrolling Away, sorry to Rain on Your Parade Bro but the New One X Sig's look Amazing & they will look even better once I make mine BIGGER :D:D:D

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Same here, my Sig will not be changing...It's Big, It's Bad, It's Fly, It's Flashy, It's Nice Looking, & It's a Way to Show Everyone How to Get to the Flyest, Flashyest, Nices, Smoothest, Fastest ROM For the One X. :cool::cool::cool: So just keep on Scrolling Away, sorry to Rain on Your Parade Bro but the New One X Sig's look Amazing & they will look even better once I make mine BIGGER :D:D:D

That's the spirit :)

Sent from HTC ONE X powered by Coredroid

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de

That's the spirit :)

Sent from HTC ONE X powered by Coredroid

HAHAHAHA... I love it.... Good night all! :p

Reactions: sticktaylor

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore

I actually don't like my Sig, yet. Because it's small and I want to make it VERY BIG. Really. Since DHD CoreDroid V9.2, CoreDroid was my eye-candy ROM.

Almost 3 hrs now into this release, so far so smooth. Beautiful! And I don't know what u guys did, but hotfile dl for me was barely 50 minutes.

Very nice!

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.0 HTC One X!

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
I actually don't like my Sig, yet. Because it's small and I want to make it VERY BIG. Really. Since DHD CoreDroid V9.2, CoreDroid was my eye-candy ROM.

Almost 3 hrs now into this release, so far so smooth. Beautiful! And I don't know what u guys did, but hotfile dl for me was barely 50 minutes.

Very nice!

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.0 HTC One X!

Ima make some that are the same size as mine, the ones our Team uses seem to be a little bigger so ima make some for everyone else that's the same size. :D:D:D

Reactions: Gandicela

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
Guys i am stuck in installation where it says "please select flashing method below"
I chose "advanced installation" but the device is not responding anymore...
Any thoughts? Press the power button for 10 secs maybe to restart the device or it won't work?

EDIT: I have already flashed the boot.img through fastboot

Last edited:

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Guys i am stuck in installation where it says "please select flashing method below"
I chose "advanced installation" but the device is not responding anymore...
Any thoughts? Press the power button for 10 secs maybe to restart the device or it won't work?

EDIT: I have already flashed the boot.img through fastboot

It should work bro. Never had it fail on me one time , ever. Now I forget the layout in aroma. But I always select the top option, full wipe. Select my mods. Then flash. NOTE: aroma's touch response is quirky sometimes You might need to press around the button to.find its sweet spot. And lastly. Holding power down should always work no matter what. After a bit the dock icons will flash then it goes off. Then you can get in bootloader and try again. Please see if any of this info can help and let us know. Because your the first person I've seen to have a problem inside aroma.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanteGR

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
It should work bro. Never had it fail on me one time , ever. Now I forget the layout in aroma. But I always select the top option, full wipe. Select my mods. Then flash. NOTE: aroma's touch response is quirky sometimes You might need to press around the button to.find its sweet spot. And lastly. Holding power down should always work no matter what. After a bit the dock icons will flash then it goes off. Then you can get in bootloader and try again. Please see if any of this info can help and let us know. Because your the first person I've seen to have a problem inside aroma.

Well yeah it stuck for good but i was able to reboot into bootloader by pressing power button 10secs along with volume down.
Restarted the install doing the exact same things and this time it worked :)
Phewww that was naaaasty :D
I think it was the third step in aroma that I stuck. Where it says to restore your previous settings (which obviously I don't have as it is my first time on 1X CD rom) or flash via advanced setup (choose boot animation etc).
Luckily the second time I vhose the same option and it worked just fine.
Just fully booted normally.
Many thanks Ray! Would have clicked thanks but have reached my limit for today.
Wait until I get into Tapatalk and you 'll get ur thanks bro ;)

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Ok so it booted fine, and first time i try to add a widget on the homescreen and i get a "HTC sense not responding" message..
Glitch? First time I encounter this on a One X rom.. :(

EDIT: Also, please include a file explorer in next release if possible. Thanks in advance :)
I hate logging to Google to restore my apps... ;)

Last edited:

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Well yeah it stuck for good but i was able to reboot into bootloader by pressing power button 10secs along with volume down.
Restarted the install doing the exact same things and this time it worked :)
Phewww that was naaaasty :D
I think it was the third step in aroma that I stuck. Where it says to restore your previous settings (which obviously I don't have as it is my first time on 1X CD rom) or flash via advanced setup (choose boot animation etc).
Luckily the second time I vhose the same option and it worked just fine.
Just fully booted normally.
Many thanks Ray! Would have clicked thanks but have reached my limit for today.
Wait until I get into Tapatalk and you 'll get ur thanks bro ;)

Ok cool. Glad you got it going. I know aroma can be tricky at first, But now that you have flashed. When you get ready to flash the next one. It's simple:D Just run modifications, then one click update.

EDIT: what widget is giving you trouble? I wanna test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content