Hard Bricked YP-G70CW

Search This thread

Spookdy

Oct 29, 2013
my little brother had soft bricked his Samsung galaxy player /galaxy s he only said he tryed to delete a file that was taken up alot of space and thinks it may of been something important i could get it in to download mode up not know at the time what the device was called due to the galaxy player 5.0 and galaxy s looking the same and how many different Samsungs with the same name i tryed to load a new firmware on to it using odin thus hard bricking the device and making the situation worse. i have since go the firmware and pit files but need help unhard bricking so i can load the new firmware on to it.

p.s i will upload some pics of the device to make sure of what it is called

TheKryptonite

Sep 24, 2012
my little brother had soft bricked his Samsung galaxy player /galaxy s he only said he tryed to delete a file that was taken up alot of space and thinks it may of been something important i could get it in to download mode up not know at the time what the device was called due to the galaxy player 5.0 and galaxy s looking the same and how many different Samsungs with the same name i tryed to load a new firmware on to it using odin thus hard bricking the device and making the situation worse. i have since go the firmware and pit files but need help unhard bricking so i can load the new firmware on to it.

p.s i will upload some pics of the device to make sure of what it is called

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1386669

Last edited: