[Q] Transferring CyanogenMod from SD Card to Nook Color

Search This thread

WhiteWombat

Nov 3, 2012
I have Cyanogenmod running fine off the SD card on my Nook Color and I would like to transfer the OS and all my apps, settings etc onto the Nook itself for faster bootup time and performance. How do I do this?

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
I have Cyanogenmod running fine off the SD card on my Nook Color and I would like to transfer the OS and all my apps, settings etc onto the Nook itself for faster bootup time and performance. How do I do this?
Use Titanium backup to backup your installed apps and settings. Copy the TB backup folder to your PC. Then install CM to internal memory per eyeballer's guide. Then transfer the TB backup files to your new setup and restore everything after you have re-installed TB.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: WhiteWombat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use Titanium backup to backup your installed apps and settings. Copy the TB backup folder to your PC. Then install CM to internal memory per eyeballer's guide. Then transfer the TB backup files to your new setup and restore everything after you have re-installed TB.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app