Case for a normal person.

Search This thread

vcrp94

Sep 18, 2011
Funchal
True. Thank you both for your input. They are a little different, but I'm not too worried about it. ;) If you wouldn't mind putting some pictures up, I'd really appreciate it!

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9936785/

Here you go, i'm sorry about the picture's quality as i don't have a dedicated camera around..

It is worth mentioning my phone is the international One X.

Last edited:

954wrecker

Jul 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
VCRP94 you may want to edit the post with pics and mention it is the quad core version of the one x and not our one xl just in case.
It looks like they made all the cutouts extra big the only one that looks really close is the camera lens and flash cutout

Sent from my HTC One XL

Last edited:

vcrp94

Sep 18, 2011
Funchal
Looks pretty good! Was it a tight fit or it it just slide on it?

Sent from the best d*** phone I've ever used

It is a kind of a tight fit, i put the bottom of the phone first then apply pressure on the top corners and there it goes and overall it feels very, very sturdy in the hand and also very tight, it is impossible for the phone to get out of the case without you taking it off.

A funny thing that hapenned was a girl i know asked me if i wasn't afraid of having my phone without a case to protect it while i actually had this case on the phone, it just looks very good on the phone! :eek:

VCRP94 you may want to edit the post with pics and mention it is the quad core version of the one x and not our one xl just in case.
It looks like they made all the cutouts extra big the only one that looks really close is the camera lens and flash cutout

Sent from my HTC One XL

Yeah the cutouts are big and for that particular reason i never have to take the phone out of the case to charge or listen to music, it is ample enough for a wide charger or a wide headphone jack. You can also take out the SIM card without taking the case off.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2008
The absolute best cases are the cases that are hybrids, silicone inner, and hard plastic outer. at least for protection wise. the soft silicone protects the phone from bumps and shocks, while the plastic still gives it a hard shell that will dissipate the force of a drop.
With that mentioned, the negatives to these cases is that they add a bit of bulk to the phone.

Which, to me, I dont drop many things so Id rather have my phone stay small and sleek. Which is why I have decided to use TPU cases. While still keeping the case small, and still having some shock absorption like a silicone case, but without the flex and tackiness.

I have tried a few cases off ebay now, and the TPU ones are definitely my favorite so far. The last two cases i tried were the "S line"case and another tpu case that has a big X on the back made from negative space. As far as quality goes, the S line case wasnt that great. but the other one, the X case, which is the one I'm using now, I really love it. It is well made, smooth edges everywhere, and since it is a clear grey color the details of the phone still show through it, unlike many other cases that completely block off all details. and for $3 shipped, I wont be complaining!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/17092687649...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Last edited:

vcrp94

Sep 18, 2011
Funchal
The absolute best cases are the cases that are hybrids, silicone inner, and hard plastic outer. at least for protection wise. the soft silicone protects the phone from bumps and shocks, while the plastic still gives it a hard shell that will dissipate the force of a drop.
With that mentioned, the negatives to these cases is that they add a bit of bulk to the phone.

Which, to me, I dont drop many things so Id rather have my phone stay small and sleek. Which is why I have decided to use TPU cases. While still keeping the case small, and still having some shock absorption like a silicone case, but without the flex and tackiness.

I have tried a few cases off ebay now, and the TPU ones are definitely my favorite so far. The last two cases i tried were the "S line"case and another tpu case that has a big X on the back made from negative space. As far as quality goes, the S line case wasnt that great. but the other one, the X case, which is the one I'm using now, I really love it. It is well made, smooth edges everywhere, and since it is a clear grey color the details of the phone still show through it, unlike many other cases that completely block off all details. and for $3 shipped, I wont be complaining!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/17092687649...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

This is a different kind of hybrid, the hard back blends with the TPU part seamlessly, it is the thinnest case i have used on my HOX! :good:

nickeedoo

May 12, 2010
Hey guys, I went to AT&T's website and got the red Speck case they sell on there, even though Speck customer service says they have no cases for the AT&T One X. Anyways, here are some shots of the Speck Candyshell on my AT&T One X.

Attachments

• DSC_0415.jpg
    DSC_0415.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0416.jpg
    DSC_0416.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0418.JPG
    DSC_0418.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0421.jpg
    DSC_0421.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    True. Thank you both for your input. They are a little different, but I'm not too worried about it. ;) If you wouldn't mind putting some pictures up, I'd really appreciate it!

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9936785/

Here you go, i'm sorry about the picture's quality as i don't have a dedicated camera around..

It is worth mentioning my phone is the international One X.
    I clicked this thread by mistake, but as the case i use on my One X is compatible with One XL i would recomend you the Momax iCase Pro it is made of TPU+Polycarbonate it doesn't add much bulk to the phone while giving very decent protection, the case protudes a bit on the top and bottom to avoid the screen hitting the floor first, it protudes on the back around the camera and overall its a tight fit and feels very well in the hand, slides in the pocket nicely too!
    I think I'm gonna go with this. Did you get yours from their website? I avoid chinese stores when I can, but this looks like exactly what I want.

Good luck!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_One_X
    the two phones have slightly different dimensions
    ONE X
    134.36 mm (5.290 in) H
    69.9 mm (2.75 in) W
    8.9 mm (0.35 in) D
    ONE XL
    134.8 mm (5.31 in)
    69.9 mm (2.75 in)
    8.9 mm (0.35 in)
    I think I'm gonna go with this. Did you get yours from their website? I avoid chinese stores when I can, but this looks like exactly what I want.

I got mine from ebay, not their website, it might take a while as these cases are quite rare to be seen on europe or america and they mostly come from Hong Kong! If you want, i can take some pics so you can see how the case looks on the phone.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Good luck!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_One_X
    the two phones have slightly different dimensions
    ONE X
    134.36 mm (5.290 in) H
    69.9 mm (2.75 in) W
    8.9 mm (0.35 in) D
    ONE XL
    134.8 mm (5.31 in)
    69.9 mm (2.75 in)
    8.9 mm (0.35 in)

I think it shouldn't be a problem considering that on their website they say "Model: One X (S720e)/ One XL (X325s)"
    That just tells me they really dont fit 100% if they claim they line up perfect on both phone versions.
    It either fits the ONE X perfect or the ONE XL perfect no way it fits both perfect.

It's not like the phones are that diferent, its only 0,4mm not 4mm. If you see around there are a lot of cases which are compatible with both phones the One X and the XL and i can't see why are you making such a big deal out of this, if the case doesn't fit on his XL he can always return it. :eek: