☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Default Rom Look

• Total voters
Search This thread

pinky059

Oct 8, 2010
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy S20
Either way, it only seems to be an issue upon the restart option.

Anyone else having the issue actually shutting the phone down, with fastboot off in the settings menu on the phone, and starting back up??

I was able to get it up. Therefore, it leads me to the conclusion something being "written to the cache" or "dc" upon the RESTART execution is causing contention or some sort of confusion in the system. When you boot into recovery, you are essentially cutting power to the RAM/cache/internal memory by pulling the battery beforehand, hence clearing whatever was "written" incorrectly. That's why you don't have to actually do anything when in recovery other than hit reboot and it works. You basically, didn't do anything, but pull the battery which cleared the "written" data.

I believe. Anyone care to help with this?

rtubbs85

Mar 19, 2010
rosamond
No, it's all over the place. The ICONS are not working. If you searched for the original thread, you would have seen this everywhere. Although, I don't mean that in a bad way, that thread was out of control anyways.

But, yes, there are no icons, no icons/widgets when showing all home screens either. However, the carousel DOES indeed work for me. Just can't put anything on it to see it other than stock widgets of some sort.

thanks ill wait for a2 tonite hopefully i can use it as a daily rom

sinnedone

Apr 13, 2010
youll probably have to format the SD card from your Hero thats already partitioned,for it to work in your EVO.......im pretty sure that removes the partition.

Simply formatting will not remove the partition.

To remove the partition you must go into recovery back into the partition menu. Then when it asks for sizes enter 0 for both. It will reformat your card and remove the partition.

Oh and as far as the speed of cards you might want to bench them om your PC or phone. I have a class 4 sandisk 8gig that constantly returns class 10 or better results. That's the one I'm using. :D

Reactions: shivan187

xusxmarinesx

Aug 10, 2009
phoenix
I hope your still working on this in 2 months. I leave for boot camp tomorrow and I won't be able to use my phone. I'm excited to see this rom fully functional by the time I get back. Thanks Virus!

Good luck man and keep your head up I was in Marine Corps. Boot camp for 3 months and **** is stressful at times. You're doing an awesome thing

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

aalopez10

Sep 21, 2009
Changelog v2 looks pretty sweet. Hopefully were ( and a few more changes give me a few ) it includeds the fix of the icons and I deft rock this Rom as a daily from now on!

Thanks virus , ur the man.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

trollallot

Jan 23, 2011
Welcome back virus. Hopefully people will read the thread this time before posting repeat questions. Been running this since you released it. Great work. Can't wait for the update! And get those shirts going. Maybe a hoody

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

tommy24

Jul 6, 2010
Do I have to flash the kernel and the PRI?

I've got a Nandroid backup of the current stock rom. If I flash everything (ROM, kernel, PRI), can I restore everything back to normal via Nandroid, or do the kernel and PRI not get backed up with everything else.

You know what, I flashed a netarchy 4.3.4 cfs havs more sbc with it, and I was able to back up and restore it. As of right now I got 3 bars left after over 7 and 1/2 hours with a fair amount of texts (15), about 2 hours on the internet, a full game of chess, and a messing with it for awhile. The biggest drain was the display.

shivan187

Mar 10, 2010
Morgantown WV
youll probably have to format the SD card from your Hero thats already partitioned,for it to work in your EVO.......im pretty sure that removes the partition.

Yeah. I thought so... basically took the card out of the Hero, put it into Evo and partitioned through recovery. My only concern is I thought I read somewhere that in order to use apps from sd card efficiently, it had to be class 6 or higher... I have been known to be wrong of course. lol. :D

NinjaWolf

Dec 28, 2010
California
i having an issue, i can only get text on home page(main rosie page). no icons, and no widgets, just text of apps. did i forget something?

G

GuestX0011

Do we need the PRI 1.77 for all hardware versions of the phone?

Also As long as the icon's are fixed i would keep this one as a OS.

Anyways anyone think you can download this and do liek a OTA update except fromt eh sd card so I dont have to re do all the settings over and over lol.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Hey Virus thanks for throwing up the change log for V2!!! Looking forward to the release and what else is fixed in the change log!!

V with this version be Fully functional and have properly scaled Sense 3.0??
Hope to see the Sprint lover icons with battery % and on/off Gingerbread screen and the glow effect!!

GREAT WORK!!!! :D

And the EXCITEMENT builds up again!!! :D

quote me like a RETWEET if your excited for V2!!!! ;)

In the mean time while this rom is being completed for release Enjoy this http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81490717/ Never gets old!!!

For the record right now you ain't messing with my Dougie!!! LOL

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header1.png

CREDITS

• PEOPLE WHO DONATED THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !
    • GINORMOUS THANKS TO Capychimp for making the rom this one is based on!! Techwerkz & Unleashed2K FOR BUILDING MY WEBPAGE/FORUM INFECTEDROM.COM
    • HUGE THANKS to RomanBB for making Bulletproof ROM for the HTC Sensation he created the Infected Settings also Team RcMIX for modifying them for us
    • Treve, Ziggy471 and the rest of Team Synergy for help and fixes
    • Kailash Shankar, Kidromulous, Androidian3VOlution and both th3volution.blogspot.com and www.androrev.com (They did my header image!!)
    • JsChiSurf for all his AWESOME mods!
    • Leoisright and Team Xron for lots of mods and fixes
    • wrx4temp for custom boot screen and theme elements
    • Mike1986 & Leedroid over in the Sensation fourms (For lots of scripts and ideas)
    • tommytomatoe for the android tool set and odex scripts
    • Footbal for the ruu leaks
    • Capychimp for porting CRT and being awesome!!
    • Thyrus over at xda for his MAD THEME SKILLZ
    THE GOODS

MODDS
    • FULL BEATS AUDIO with crackle free codec
    • Deodexed
    • ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    • Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    • Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    • Fully Optimized and Tweaked
    • SD Card speed tweak
    • Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    • Bloatware applications removed
    • Signature check hack by RC Team
    • Transparent notif pulldown
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Disabled scroll by page in app drawer
    • Stock % battery display
    • CRT TV screen on/off animation
    • 5-in-1 reboot menu
    • DSP manager (thanks cyanogen)
    • ipv6 privacy enhancement (rfc4941)
    • Fully working camera (Thanks Bamf)
    • Lots of build prop enhancements (Thanks Mike1986 Leadroid and Romanbb)
    • Quciklaunch widget updated (thx liamstears bigt305)
    • Tweaks text corrected
    • quicksettings reboot fix
    • secure sms readded
    • adobereader fixed
    • autowipe removed
    • reboot after flash removed, for rom cleaner support
    • status bar transparency added to tweaks, different levels
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Screen On
    • Tweaks - 5x5 Appdrawer
    • Tweaks - Hide Navbar Text
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Camera Shutter Button
    • Custom wallpaper set (Thanks Myn)
    • Lots of extra quick settings with clear button on the bottom center and long press for full settings (Thanks Rcmix and Ihftp69 for logic)
    Reserved......................
    reserved............................................
    now lets blow this thread up and get it to the front page shall we :)
    btw guys alpha 2 is going up tonight and it has a BUNCH of fixes in it :) i will make a changelog in a few gotta get back to the lab :)