[Q] Related to Java learning for android app development.

Search This thread
Aug 12, 2013
Hello! I have started learning java for android app development. I ve bought this book called Learn Java for android development by Jeff Friesen. I also learn from other sources. But sometimes there are codes, that i cannot understand and i think that I ll never become a good developer.

Does this happen to every newbie? Please give me some tips if you are an experienced developer?

hatab001

Feb 15, 2014
alternative to java

If you have problems learning java try basic4android, and you can develope apps for android in language witch is similar to Basic, easy to learn, but powerful

pdxevergreen

Oct 11, 2013
easyappcreation.com
Hello! I have started learning java for android app development. I ve bought this book called Learn Java for android development by Jeff Friesen. I also learn from other sources. But sometimes there are codes, that i cannot understand and i think that I ll never become a good developer.

Does this happen to every newbie? Please give me some tips if you are an experienced developer?

Have you tried an app tutorial? It might add to your knowledge base.

javamonkey

Jun 21, 2013
It is not easy to start learning java with some specific framework (like Android Application Framework).
When something is not clear in the code, i suggest you should try switching to the basic core java stuff and do some tutorials on that.
After that you will have an understanding and more confidence in learning android development.
Good luck.

Aug 12, 2013
Question

If you have problems learning java try basic4android, and you can develope apps for android in language witch is similar to Basic, easy to learn, but powerful

I saw screenshots of basic4android but the coding looked completely different from java. Sorry! but i am a newbie. Can you tell me which language is that and which is easier and can i make games from this? Thank You! :good: :good: