[Theme]Batteries for Simplistic Control

Search This thread

xvicedice

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Question wouldnt these files need to be flashed through revovery as does the apk stick when phobe is reset?.

Just trying to help. If this is the case with anyone let me know and ill throw over a flashable zip

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

cabessius

Dec 4, 2010
Ibiza, Spain
Question wouldnt these files need to be flashed through revovery as does the apk stick when phobe is reset?.

Just trying to help. If this is the case with anyone let me know and ill throw over a flashable zip

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

No recovery flashing, just apk Install.

Sent from an unstable 8 kbps dial-up connection.

viruz82

Sep 1, 2010
Hannover
The package is not downloadable. After the countdown it ends with: The requested URL /cgi-bin/dl.cgi/bhbv33n7e6dxoas76yy3rx3b3ldxbr37fd3qznm43u/Simplistic Batteries.rar was not found on this server.

Please provide a new link.

cocaino

May 3, 2012
raipur
I am not getting any option in toggle control application... like to change sb icons can some one give me app..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

pglmro

Nov 13, 2010
www.sconcauteam.com
this is a good job that completes what I started

actually was a project for porting simplistic but not immediate

if possible I'd like to download them to fit them into my database

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
I think battery_alien_blue.apk - 648 KB & battery_alien_yellow.apk - 648 KB both are same.
I believe battery_alien_blue.apk should be
attachment.php
but in the package it is not their

sodocacai

Apr 8, 2011
1- install the apk
2- go in simplistic control , in battery folder choose " custom"
3- press update
4- done ...

Work if u've got the donation version .

Get a try and tell us :good:

Hi guys I also problems with these apk install them but after update custom battery icon does not change .. the ones that are already present makes me mettere.i have donate version(4.1.2 jelly bean)

virland

Jan 7, 2010
this is a good job that completes what I started

actually was a project for porting simplistic but not immediate

if possible I'd like to download them to fit them into my database

Please feel free to fit them at your database...:good:

I think battery_alien_blue.apk - 648 KB & battery_alien_yellow.apk - 648 KB both are same.
I believe battery_alien_blue.apk should be
attachment.php
but in the package it is not their

No they are not the same when they are fully charged the one has yellow colors and the other blue...but as they discharge they might have at some point the same colors :D

Hi guys I also problems with these apk install them but after update custom battery icon does not change .. the ones that are already present makes me mettere.i have donate version(4.1.2 jelly bean)

No problems here and tested them all...they work like a charm.
Besides pressing the update button you have to have enabled the custom battery option in order to see the new icons...
Otherwise try to uninstall the app and install it again seems like something went wrong.

Last edited:

virland

Jan 7, 2010
At page 3 post 25 or 26 I have given another link from rapidshare...try this one :good:

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
No they are not the same when they are fully charged the one has yellow colors and the other blue...but as they discharge they might have at some point the same colors :D

No problems here and tested them all...they work like a charm.
Besides pressing the update button you have to have enabled the custom battery option in order to see the new icons...
Otherwise try to uninstall the app and install it again seems like something went wrong.

Just check it from your end alien blue is same as alien yellow.
I have made alien blue for me :D

Born_Of_Osiris

Jul 30, 2012
Hi to All =)) Can you help me? I'd like this battery with 45 charge animation for Simplistic Control. Anybody can do apk?
thanks in advance:fingers-crossed:

BatteryIcons & xmls attach below.

Attachments

• 45BatAnimation.zip
    559.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Crysis_45x45_LightsCharging.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 39

Top Liked Posts