S5 Philippines

Search This thread

marioskie

Mar 15, 2015
Newbie here.

Hi, May i ask how to ROOT my SM-G900F Samsung S5. Just want to root it in kitkat 4.4.2 muna. Can i ask for link maybe or some help from you guys. will be so thankful for your help. :)

Reactions: Chaitanyapatel8880

marlon256

Mar 19, 2015
Hi how to fix facebook has stopped

Hi how to fix facebook has stopped? i install Poland Lollipop on my Galaxy S5 sm-g900f and after that i wasn't abale to open facebook apps now..

Last edited:

imfuzzyyy

Oct 17, 2013
las pinas
Hi guyz first of all want to greet all the kababayan's out here

Question: Im on alliance kitkat now and my modem and bootloader is also kitkat planing to upgrade in xtrestolite Lolipop rom so here's Im planing to do.

1. update my bootloader and modem using odin 3.09 (untick autoreboot) so that it will not reboot since Im expecting bootloop after that because Im on kitkat rom also a custom kernel
2. power off phone then go to recovery
3. flash xtrestolite rom

is this procedure correct? my alternative is when my phone mess up will flash the pure stock firmware with BOB7 firmware (BTW can I flash any country as long as it is BOB7 Im using g900f)

thanks in advance

Cute2sxy@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2015
Hi, i have a samsung galaxy s3. And this phone doesnt have a simcard slot, it works under Sprint. Can you unlock this phone thru flash or root and have it change to a carrier under GLOBE OR SMART? I need to use it in the Phil's when i go home after 5 years.

Hi, i have a samsung galaxy s3. And this phone doesnt have a simcard slot, it works under Sprint. Can you unlock this phone thru flash or root and have it change to a carrier under GLOBE OR SMART? I need to use it in the Phil's when i go home after 5 years.

If it doesnt have sim card slot means it works on CDMA technology. And as long as I know, GLOBE and SMART are GSM. I am sorry but there might not be any solutions.

Pats88

Jan 27, 2016
Is there a way to remove the globe startup and shutdown logos, and remove the globe apps and wallpapers? My s5 is from globe and everytime something from them updates, my wallpaper reverts to the original globe wallpaper.

-=Verb=-

Apr 17, 2015
PDu30
There is a ported S7 edge for the S5 G900F. There's also a 5.1.1 S6 port for the S5. You guys might wanna try it. I am currently using sixperience S6 edge TW Rom 7.2 on Globe locked S5. Good battery life. S6 features working. S6 camera is not fully working but it usable if you don't use much of the features like dual cam, etc. It has an option to install the default s5 camera which works ok.

Note: use a custom recovery that works on an aroma installer. I use TWRP v2.8.5, twrp 3.0 doesn't work for me.

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
Any one here using G906S? if yes do you have any other custom kernel besides CALLMESUPER's MM kernel?

Top Liked Posts