[ROOT][[2.2+][15.1.0] OPG Pro is not only battery saver.

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2086469

My reported problem still not resolved : (

1. UI: the "not configured" issue for all modes, even after they were configured and saved? would rather u put "SAVED" to remind me it has been configured :)
2. sdcard r/w value was initially 3064, after saved/configured, another time I revisit the setting, it becomes 3024...and so on, why is it still not consistent? It's a huge bug in my opinion.
3. new bug: Even after disabled "Proactive Defense Tip", I still receive Wifi disable tip in a popup window

Anyway thanks for such a great app, looking for it to improve greatly in next version :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cbomb101

Oct 5, 2012
melbourne

1. UI: the "not configured" issue for all modes, even after they were configured and saved? would rather u put "SAVED" to remind me it has been configured :)
2. sdcard r/w value was initially 3064, after saved/configured, another time I revisit the setting, it becomes 3024...and so on, why is it still not consistent? It's a huge bug in my opinion.
3. new bug: Even after disabled "Proactive Defense Tip", I still receive Wifi disable tip in a popup window

Anyway thanks for such a great app, looking for it to improve greatly in next version :)

I think they all were ment to say not configured besides the activated one. I do see ur point. Having something like saved when it is saved instead of allways saying not configured would be better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com

Hi
Please update to V6.0.0. I have fixed 1 and 2
3. Just go to "Defence" - "WiFi" - "No Tips and No WiFi Off".

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
New update : crazy endurance ?

SM-N9005 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I added a new optimization for paid users. this feature is able to increase battery life when using your phones on some ROM. I tested on my HTC ONE X. it is crazy. At that time My battery was 53% and time was 2013-12:11 15:42:10, after using a long time, My battery was still 53% and time was 2013-12-11 19:01:40

Note: My battery is not new and My HTC One has been used for two years.

I will upload a video to youtube, and then make you to be able to see this "crazy endurance" feature.

Here is two video, this feature now can be use by all users, It does well in some devices and at some times, but not all devices and all times.

Last edited:

cbomb101

Oct 5, 2012
melbourne
For future updates can we get sd backup for the key? Even tho we can do that now, having it do that and read from the sd will be better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vaggelis17

Aug 12, 2013
hey @oneXune
after the last update One Power Guard Pro works perfectly on my phone!!!!here is some good feedback:my phone lasts about 2-3h more when playing hard games and about 6-10h more while on standby!!!this is awesome battery life!!!!i really wanted to test that new "crazy endurance" feature but i cant since i must become an advanced user and i dont have a paypal cause i am just 17:(
anyway thanks again for sharing this awesome app and keep up the good work!!!

ReasonablyRooted

Mar 22, 2011
hey @oneXune
after the last update One Power Guard Pro works perfectly on my phone!!!!here is some good feedback:my phone lasts about 2-3h more when playing hard games and about 6-10h more while on standby!!!this is awesome battery life!!!!i really wanted to test that new "crazy endurance" feature but i cant since i must become an advanced user and i dont have a paypal cause i am just 17:(

I paid and I can't find this crazy endurance, I also don't see a YouTube video. Will someone give me some info?

echelonx

Dec 2, 2013
teknobolge.com
You can find in mode settings. Crazy Endurance is a default tweak. I guess, you can't do any changes on crazy endurance.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
I paid and I can't find this crazy endurance, I also don't see a YouTube video. Will someone give me some info?

Because I can't upload video to youtube now.

youtube.jpg

Here is V6.0.0 new feature for paid user.
2013_12_16_crazyendurance.png

Attachments

• youtube.jpg
    youtube.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Reactions: ReasonablyRooted

onexuan

Jun 1, 2010
www.onexuan.com
hey @oneXune

I think I can change other way to test and protect the interests paid users.

Reactions: vaggelis17
D

Deleted member 2086469

I prefer a textbox for sdcard rw speed. Current slider is impossible to get the value of 2048 or any desired value easily.

1) Can u make a textbox or at least make the slider possible for every value?

2) Also can you please make an option to disable sdcard rw optimization, because I already have another app called "sdcard booster" which will have conflict with your app.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited by a moderator:

husky69

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G6
How do I use the Crazy Endurance feature please???

Seeing the screenshot above I'd say it is used there, probably by default, like all the other settings showing a green tick in front of them.

Regarding those I feel a little uneasy that there's so little information about the pro's and con's and about what exactly is done. And I'd prefer to be able to tweak more myself, at least in the only preset I can edit. (Probably because I've been on Linux too long and am just used to be able to modify a lot myself... ;) )

ThePureHeart

Jan 15, 2013
Can you add in app purchase? Some of us can't use PayPal

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition
ParanoidAndroid | Googy-Max

Top Liked Posts