[ CR86 Touch HD ] [ Closed ] [ See Post #1 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
yea, the ROM is fast..my iGO8 is running perfect ;)

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
is it just me or the volume Hard-Keys arent working :confused: also there is a folder in \Windows Folder name StartMenut

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
is it just me or the volume Hard-Keys arent working :confused: also there is a folder in \Windows Folder name StartMenut

ather the hardware key with Opal Volume Control is a known issue, which totally sucks ass coz its very handy when you dont need to fiddle with the hard key while driving. Just tap enlarged taskbar .. tap volume and there you have it. They hard key works perfectly once Volume Control has been activated. Activating it however is a *****

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
ahh so thats the prob, well i can handle that (i havent got my licence yet :D )

estefoikes

Sep 25, 2008
thanks for the rom , I have some questions :
first the internet browser is not working , second how can i change the 2 buttons customization on the bottom of the screen which are customized for phone and programs?

thanks for the rom again

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
those 2 buttons can be changed via M2DC, get version 0.19 it works

as for the internet, its working too..ive tested 5 hours with wifi and 2 hours with GPRS

estefoikes

Sep 25, 2008
the tab for internet is not working , i mean when i press the browser , its not working and also i cant find it in the programs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That does have a certain appeal to it. Yet it is so basic. I think I will have to try it. :)

Ok thank you for looking into that. I will do what I can to try and figure it out here.