ANY way to set a volume limit? (JB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kehlan

Aug 10, 2011
San Diego
My ear is still ringing... I'm honestly surprised that volume limits aren't baked right into every android ROM.

Please, please, please help me find a way to prevent anything from potentially damaging my ear drum while I have my earphones in.

Yeah... I've got a headache now. No fun. No fun at all.

Any and all tips are helpful, I guess...

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
My ear is still ringing... I'm honestly surprised that volume limits aren't baked right into every android ROM.

Please, please, please help me find a way to prevent anything from potentially damaging my ear drum while I have my earphones in.

The volume down button on the side of the phone?

Sent from My Epic Ice Cream Sandwich With Sprinkles!!!

atomb

Apr 16, 2010
Denver

Thanks asshole. I also would love the ability to change the top end volume. I use IEM a lot and having the volume at 1 is already a comfortable volume and by notch 4 or 5 it's already too loud. I would like to be able to set the mid volume level as my max and have more leeway in the middle for fine tuning. Any apps that can do this yet?

porshce2

Nov 15, 2012
With that kind of attitude no one's going to help you. So how about you get some manners and come back? Thank you.

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
Thanks asshole. I also would love the ability to change the top end volume. I use IEM a lot and having the volume at 1 is already a comfortable volume and by notch 4 or 5 it's already too loud. I would like to be able to set the mid volume level as my max and have more leeway in the middle for fine tuning. Any apps that can do this yet?

Really your revived this thread for that kind of childish response?

Really the volume down button works fine for me. If it doesn't for you then it's your problem not mine, no need to be acting like a big bad cyber bully.

Sent from Pluto.
qe9usehe.jpg

Reactions: Naddict

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Lmao at ears ringing from headphones. Its called using the volume control. Want better control use something like audio manager pro and stop whining and calling people names just cuz you don't like their logical answer to your ridiculous question.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: merchmonster

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Thread cleaned, edited and closed
Profanity and disrespect will be dealt with harshly as there is NO reason for it on a developers site.
Thanks
FNM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Really your revived this thread for that kind of childish response?

Really the volume down button works fine for me. If it doesn't for you then it's your problem not mine, no need to be acting like a big bad cyber bully.

Sent from Pluto.
    qe9usehe.jpg
    Lmao at ears ringing from headphones. Its called using the volume control. Want better control use something like audio manager pro and stop whining and calling people names just cuz you don't like their logical answer to your ridiculous question.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2