[Q] Reading Rainbow APK

Search This thread

jprocket45

Jan 12, 2013
help is you can

Does anyone have the Reading Rainbow APK for Kindle Fire?

I have managed to get my Motorola Xoom to install Kindle only apps, but have failed at finding the APK for the one APP I want

EDIT
Taught my self something new, here is the file if anyone else wants it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n65axrr9b0pmsbm/Reading Rainbow_1.4.1.apk

sorry this is a little old does this still work for you?? i downloaded the APK file installed it on my android tablet cause my kid loves this app and when it starts up it says you do not own this app. would you like to see more then says quite or see details takes me to amazon app store for android and says this is not compatable any help would be great thank you.

Arkador

Jul 12, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
sorry this is a little old does this still work for you?? i downloaded the APK file installed it on my android tablet cause my kid loves this app and when it starts up it says you do not own this app. would you like to see more then says quite or see details takes me to amazon app store for android and says this is not compatable any help would be great thank you.

Yes it works.
I am running this on a Motorola Xoom (Not rooted)
You do have to have the Amazon Appstore installed (i installed it prior to installing the RR app)

With the Amazon Appstore installed, I was even able to purchace a 6month subscription. The free version is limited to something like 5 books.
My 5 year old uses it about twice a week.

Top Liked Posts