Pixel 4 intelliGLASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
Howdy XDA,

As the new #Pixel4 was announced today we are already in production of Pixel 4 screen protectors. We hit it out of the park this time with full coverage, 3D, and full glue models.

As always, we have a special deal just for XDA where you can get 50% any Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL screen protector, just use coupon code Pixel4Sale.

Any thoughts or concerns, just let us know as always and we'll take care of you.

Thanks!
intelliARMOR

Attachments

• Pixel4Glass.jpg
    Pixel4Glass.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 5,571

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
So the tempered glass you're making are going to only be like the picture above? I'm not a fan of tempered glass where is just sticky around the edges. Are you making regular ones too?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Yes, our glass is full adhesive. We are not fans of the ones with sticky around the edges either.

arvonn

Oct 17, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
okay, ordered, what the hey-..
I've learned the hard way.. gotta protect the screen asap.
I had an intelliglass on my pixel Xl. .that was fine..
but curved edges was a disaster on the pixel 2xl..
lets see what the pixel 4 xl is like.. (totally skipped pixel 3.. i was notchblocked)

r29

Mar 2, 2010
Toronto
been a fan since nexus 6p days. Will you be making a blue light version? also way some other company have a installation tray for align not sure how useful one would be to have precise install.

Looking forward to getting on my pixel 4 xl when i order!

ZeroKool76

Oct 21, 2014
This is stellar. Actual interaction with a product distributor, rather than just ordering something, hoping it works out and if it doesn't, moving on to the next protector without actually having any realtime knowledge of the product ? I got burned so many times with OP protectors, this is quite appealing. Think I'm gonna grab a couple friday, along with the spigen crystal clear case. That will be a killer setup. It will be...oh so badass ?

intelliARMOR

May 17, 2015
This is stellar. Actual interaction with a product distributor, rather than just ordering something, hoping it works out and if it doesn't, moving on to the next protector without actually having any realtime knowledge of the product I got burned so many times with OP protectors, this is quite appealing. Think I'm gonna grab a couple friday, along with the spigen crystal clear case. That will be a killer setup. It will be...oh so badass

You bet! That's one of the reasons we love XDA, we can speak directly to our customers. Also, we have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with any of our products you can just let us know and we'll take care of you. :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts