[Q] Facebook Contacts not Linking after Gingerbread Update!!

Search This thread

rebel_doll

Oct 6, 2009
Sense the update for Gingerbread, my HTC EVO will not link my contacts with their Facebook profile. I click link, then their Facebook profile and then Done, the wheel spins for a sec then returns to the contact screen, and it didn't link. I can do it a hundred times and it won't link.

I have done it all from rebooting, battery pull, update Facebook profile Work and Education, sign of of Facebook and log back in, stop all running Facebook apps, removed cache. Anything I can think of. Also, the **** is slower now, freaks out and will freeze when someone calls and the touch screen won't work, or while I am on the phone, have to click everything twice to get a app to open and of coarse the Netflix bull****.

Please help!!

dirkyd3rk

Jul 14, 2008
Houston, TX
www.twitter.com
Word on the street is linking Facebook contacts is a thing of the past. I heard that its google/HTC is going to stop at 2.3 or maybe it has already; Then again I could have read some complete BS.

rebel_doll

Oct 6, 2009
Fixed!!

I got it going. I simply went to the contacts that wouldn't link one by one, delete all info but phone number and name, some even edit phone numbers with dashes, then save, then click "Link", select Facebook profile then save. All of them going again. Thanks guys for the URLs, got some helpful tips and ideas. :)

Top Liked Posts