ics

Search This thread
Feb 9, 2012
any idea when ics is gonna be released? i called the customer support in india and he said he has no clue wat so ever because they arent much interested in our cell..,!:-(

Sent from my P-970

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
i have read an article that said they wil release ICS at the end of this year.
but i realy don't care, the dev's here are probably going to release ICS earlier and we have so much great custom roms here so i don't want to go back stock.

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
i have read an article that said they wil release ICS at the end of this year.
but i realy don't care, the dev's here are probably going to release ICS earlier and we have so much great custom roms here so i don't want to go back stock.

+1 and given that lg didn't do a very good job with gingerbread i think the best hopes we have are here by the members that are really trying to deliver a full working ics port.and i guess it would be even better than official half ported release from our beloved lg.

Sent from my P-970 using Tapatalk 2

Pollie81

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 6a

DiederikC

Sep 28, 2011
3e quartal of this year they said so i guess 2013....
we have ICS now on our phones...

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Just wait a little more (maybe 2-3 months) before getting a "stable" ICS rom ported by our amazing devs! The development progress of the rom is super quick! Yesterday it was just released and now it's already at alpha 4! At this rate ICS will be for very soon, definitely sooner than LG's ICS lol.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Zaihanzainal

any idea when ics is gonna be released? i called the customer support in india and he said he has no clue wat so ever because they arent much interested in our cell..,!:-(

Sent from my P-970

who cares hahahhahaha we be getting ics pure/ miui & cm9 soon-ish frm the great ppl here.....

yes 3 different versions.....

OB COMMUNITY ROCK!

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh
Dude.. A Ferrari without wheels and a engine isn't a Ferrari.. get my point?
haha.. just joking!
:D

Indeed, but who needs official ICS when custom ICS would be much better..
:D

And when LG releases their official ICS for the OB we probably won't have an OB anymore

a ferrari is not build in one night too dude ;)

Not yet ready for daily use.

Be patient, keep test the rom, track the bug list, if you found new bug, report to the dev

Top Liked Posts