Sony Xperia C Facebook Group

Search This thread

nakTT

Nov 21, 2011
What is your previous phone? How is your experience with the phone so far? How is the battery life?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my ST26i

Xillreall Viz

May 4, 2013
What is your previous phone? How is your experience with the phone so far? How is the battery life?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my ST26i

Battery Usage is Impressive, gaming can last for 6~7 hours on Some Heavy games such as TDKR, Asphalt 8..
Pretty Smooth, scrolling looks smoother compared to xperia Z.. The best thing is the phone has a light weight, and big Screen which won't looks 'yellowish' like xperia z..

Reactions: akshay999

mustang2011

Oct 31, 2012
Lucknow
Before you buy Xperia C I would like to share my experience with it.This is a very good phone with some shortcomings. Battery life is very good, shape,design is good, working is very fast and smooth, but display is not very sharp as expected with Bravia 2. Camera does not give very sharp images as expected from Sony 8mp camera. My previous phone was Xperia Neo V and it is giving better results with 5mp camera and also more sharp video playback. I bought this because I needed a dual Sim phone and of course I am a fan of Sony.

Reactions: akshay999

nakTT

Nov 21, 2011
Battery Usage is Impressive, gaming can last for 6~7 hours on Some Heavy games such as TDKR, Asphalt 8..
Pretty Smooth, scrolling looks smoother compared to xperia Z.. The best thing is the phone has a light weight, and big Screen which won't looks 'yellowish' like xperia z..

6-7 hours for gaming is a very good news bro. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sent from my ST26i

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I see. Is that means that the 8MP Exmor R on this Xperia C is not as good as 8MP Exmor R from Sony's models of yesteryear? Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

Sent from my ST26i

Xillreall Viz

May 4, 2013
6-7 hours for gaming is a very good news bro. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sent from my ST26i

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I see. Is that means that the 8MP Exmor R on this Xperia C is not as good as 8MP Exmor R from Sony's models of yesteryear? Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

Sent from my ST26i

It's not about the camera , maybe it's about the screen that makes the Xperia Z yellowish.. However, Xperia C used a TFT capacitive touchscreen but after weeks of usage I found out the Xperia C's touchscreen isn't sensitive as Xperia Z.. Try to pull down the notification bar with two fingers will had a look like CM's secondary notification bar.. I think it's not based on usual sony's firmware.. In terms of battery usage on idle, it can up to 3 days ! full brightness can up to 6 hours , very impressive :)

MOHAMED FATOUH

Jan 24, 2009
this phone has some issues like
it did not keep installed application in home screen after restart phone
it did not apply me to download from Google store throw 3g it gives me many errors 495 once and then error 920 and i format my device twice to solve this error but no use

battery charging not fast so slow in charge and so slow in battery drain

ashish9433

Oct 23, 2013
Plz add me to the facebook group of Xperia C

Even i have xperia c, but it has many prblms...

- Personalization resets on every restart
- Proximty sensor is not properly calibrated, sometime it does not work at all so the screen does not comes up :(
and many more...

mustang2011

Oct 31, 2012
Lucknow
In India I purchased xperia C for Rs.19500.00. Forget about custom ROM, even the rooting tools are not working on this phone, as it has MediaTek processor, experimenting is very risky. I got mine bricked, but it will be repaired free of cost as it is covered by free accidental damage for 6 mths.

m.ryuu

Nov 10, 2013
mysore
Rooting can be done,...custom roms you will have to wait for developers to find a way for locked bootloaders

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Join the facebook group for latest news, information and Q&A for Xperia C.
    facebook.com/groups/706397102728063/
    EDIT:I am not the admin of the group anymore.
    ^^^^^ What the hell is that ??
    Do something productive, not advertising ! o_O

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my ST26i

Before you buy Xperia C I would like to share my experience with it.This is a very good phone with some shortcomings. Battery life is very good, shape,design is good, working is very fast and smooth, but display is not very sharp as expected with Bravia 2. Camera does not give very sharp images as expected from Sony 8mp camera. My previous phone was Xperia Neo V and it is giving better results with 5mp camera and also more sharp video playback. I bought this because I needed a dual Sim phone and of course I am a fan of Sony.