*NEW* JB - ICS - GB - AOKP & Stock APK Repository [09/04/2012]

Search This thread

boyettdw

Mar 30, 2008
Did you look in the zip file with all APK's? Or are you just wanting the single apk for download?

I was just looking for the single APK. I didn't look in the full zip file, but I didn't see it listed along with the other single APKs, so I assumed (maybe wrongly so) that it wasn't in the full zip file. I downloaded the full zip, but I don't see anything that is obviously the Hotspot app. Does anyone know what the filename is for it?

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
I was just looking for the single APK. I didn't look in the full zip file, but I didn't see it listed along with the other single APKs, so I assumed (maybe wrongly so) that it wasn't in the full zip file. I downloaded the full zip, but I don't see anything that is obviously the Hotspot app. Does anyone know what the filename is for it?

I checked last night as well and don't think it's in the file. I'm not around a computer today but tomorrow I'll try posting every APK from a stock ROM. Sorry about the goose chase :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

stevespens

Nov 19, 2010
Fort Mohave Arizona
Hi crazyagg,
Is it possible to create an APK for the AT&T Voice Talk app? I like the voice command system from the stock Gingerbread. I have the Coz rom installed. I am trying the Vlingo app, but I'm not real happy with it so far.

Thanks in advance.

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Hi crazyagg,
Is it possible to create an APK for the AT&T Voice Talk app? I like the voice command system from the stock Gingerbread. I have the Coz rom installed. I am trying the Vlingo app, but I'm not real happy with it so far.

Thanks in advance.

Try installing one of these two, I'm not quite sure which apk it is either. Install these two apk files then restart your phone. If it doesn't work I'll try searching for the apk name of the voice talk app. (Or if you can google it and let me know I'll upload it for you).

Attachments

• Talk2.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • VoiceSearch.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 55

stevespens

Nov 19, 2010
Fort Mohave Arizona
Try installing one of these two, I'm not quite sure which apk it is either. Install these two apk files then restart your phone. If it doesn't work I'll try searching for the apk name of the voice talk app. (Or if you can google it and let me know I'll upload it for you).

The first one is for the Talk messaging app and the second one is the Google voice search app. I'll see if I can find something on line. For now I'll keep using Vlingo.

Thanks for the response and the work on the APK's. :D

eddies92

Oct 8, 2011
Hello its me again. guy that was on ICScrewed wanting to install the samsung accuweather app you have listed. I am on ICScrewed 1.4.2 which is based on 2.3.6. My problem which is( it says "app not installed") is not strictly to icscrewed. I received the same message on latest unnamed which is also based on 2.3.6. Could that be the problem? the widgets are somehow not updated to 2.3.6. thanks for the input.

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Hello its me again. guy that was on ICScrewed wanting to install the samsung accuweather app you have listed. I am on ICScrewed 1.4.2 which is based on 2.3.6. My problem which is( it says "app not installed") is not strictly to icscrewed. I received the same message on latest unnamed which is also based on 2.3.6. Could that be the problem? the widgets are somehow not updated to 2.3.6. thanks for the input.

Correct, Widgets are structured for each ROM. 2.3.6 is a new base. I will be adding all the stock APKs for this base as well. Ill label them accordingly when I upload them.

Reactions: garyd9

eddies92

Oct 8, 2011
awesome. Ill check back soon. Sorry for the noob questions lol. I try=) eventhough im a little slow sometimes. I'm only an awesome dev when I sleep haha

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

awesome. Ill check back soon. Sorry for the noob questions lol. I try=) eventhough im a little slow sometimes. I'm only an awesome dev when I sleep haha

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010

The problem is that you can't install these like normal apps. You can install apps from different bases. They're system apps, so you either have to flash them via cwm or replace them manually via a file explorer. You only get the "not installed" message if you try to install it like any apk. Using a file explorer, if it won't work, it just doesn't show up in the app drawer.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Last edited:
Reactions: eddies92

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I have uploaded the Stock 2.3.6 APK's in my 2nd post. Hope this helps.

Please refer to Simbas reply to ensure you're installing them correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddies92

eddies92

Oct 8, 2011
Thanks to both Crazyagg and Simba. Your advice and work has now made my ICScrewed experience complete=) cheers and merry christmas=)

upurz1

Dec 4, 2009
Atlanta, GA
At&T Hot Spot App

Could you post the AT&T Hot Spots app? That is the one piece of bloatware that I actually use. It is quite useful in places where the AT&T network is overrun, like airports.

At work there is a At&t Kiosk and i always connect to there WiFi.
notice without this APK. you would have to manually sign in.
Now i place it into -/System /APP/ and it connects automatically .

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• WISPr_55_Android22.apk
    134.3 KB · Views: 54

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
At work there is a At&t Kiosk and i always connect to there WiFi.
notice without this APK. you would have to manually sign in.
Now i place it into -/System /APP/ and it connects automatically .

Hope you enjoy!

Haven't tried it yet, but thanks for the addition.

jlalisan82

Jan 5, 2012
Anaheim
is there a way to get the Navigation stock apk here? I'm not quite sure what's the apk name and ive checked each of the files..I'm running on SHOstock ROM..thanks

jjack0310

Feb 20, 2011
Would it be possible for you to upload the stock clock apk??

Mine is messed up for some reason and I have to force close it every time i want to use the alarm!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if anyone else has had issues after flashing ROM's and missing an APK they used...but I have. This thread is simply for STOCK APK's and that have been developed by devs (TW4.5 by Frogger, etc.).

*Individual ICS APK Files will be in the 4th Post, Easiest way to keep them separted.
    *Individual Jelly Bean Files will be in the 2nd Post.

*NEW* Jelly Bean Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
    Please see 2nd post for Individual Jelly Bean APK's and G-Apps OR
    Click Here to Download ALL Jelly Bean APK's (AOKP)

*Updated* ICS Stock and AOKP APK's (09-04-2012)
    Please see 4th post for Individual ICS APK's and G-Apps OR
    Click here to download ALL ICS Apk's.

None of these APK's are purchased as I do not believe in pirating :cool:

I will try keeping this updated with important APK's as well as custom APK's (ie TW4.5).

How to install an apk.

1) Download APK straight to your phone.
    2) Use any file explorer (My Files, Root Explorer, etc) and find the downloaded apk.
    3) Click on the apk and when prompted, install using the installer.
    4) You are done.

*These are stock APK files, there is always the risk of these not working on custom ROM's but you shoulnd't have any issues. If you are replacing an already installed APK you may need to delete the current one and then wipe your dalvik cache in CWM.

If you want to download all the Stock APK's instead of specific ones please click the link below.
    Download All Stock APK's Here

I forgot to add Swype to the individual list, you can download it from the link below.
    Download Swype Here

You can download all the TW4.5 APK's below. I pulled these from CriskeloRom because that ROM uses TW4.5. All APK's should work if you're using 4.5...NOT STOCK.
    Download All TW4.5 APK's Here

ALL INDIVIDUAL FILES LISTED BELOW ARE STOCK APK's, If you use them on TW4.5 they may force close or fail to install.
    Stock & AOKP Jelly Bean APK's [09-04-2012]

Here are a few 'popular' APK's that are commonly requested. I have also included download links to the complete APK Files for Jelly Bean (4.1.1 AOKP). Please see OP for instructions on how to install or to find other helpful links.

Galaxy S III - Stock APK's (These were not uploaded by me, I'm simply providing links to the downloads). -Thanks LilChris06 for the SGSIII APK's. His Original Post with these APK's can be found HERE.

S-Voice (APK)
    S-Suggest (APK)
    Wallpaper Chooser (APK) - Requires TW UX Launcher
    Deep Sea (Live Wallpaper)
    Luminous Dots (Live Wallpaper)
    AccuWeather (Widget) - Requires Any TW Launcher
    Stock Launcher (AOKP)
    Stock Keyboard

All AOKP APK's (Jelly Bean)
    Download Here

Jelly Bean Gapps- This is NOT a flashable zip. This is only a zip files with the individual G-Apps for Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    Download Here
    STOCK 2.3.6 APK's

Stock APK's for 2.3.6 (New AT&T Base)

Download all Stock APK's Here

Swype for 2.3.6

Download Swype Here

I have also attached some popular individual APK's below.

*I am limited to how many files I can attach per post. I want to save my last post for 4.0 (ICS) Stock APK's when it is leaked/released. If you are looking for an individual APK let me know and I'll respond to your post and attach the file...it's the best I can do.
    Stock ICS APK's

If you have any individual APK requests let me know, i'll upload them to this post as quickly as I can.

Full Stock ICS APK ZIP

AOKP ICS APK's

Click Here to download ALL ICS AOKP APK's
    Click Here to download all ICS G-apps - This is not a flashable zip, this a zip that contains all the individual ICS G-apps.

The Below attached files are Stock APK's, not AOKP
    The first one is for the Talk messaging app and the second one is the Google voice search app. I'll see if I can find something on line. For now I'll keep using Vlingo.

Thanks for the response and the work on the APK's. :D

Here you go, this should be the one you're looking for.