[ROM] [Firmware] QMobile A10 Noir - Jelly Bean Update 4.1.1 - Everything You Need

How you rate QMobile Noir A10 in all aspects???

• Excellent

Votes: 51 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 58 42.6%
  • Fair

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012

free photo hosting

photo sharing sites

New Jelly Bean update for QMobile Noir A10 (14-03-2013)

Guys ! The Auto Rotate Issue Has Been Fixed in Jelly Bean Rom u Can Download it from the following link.

Download Link: QMobile_A10_JellyBean_Update(13-03-2013).zip

Update Features:

Auto Rotate Issue Fixed
Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM
Rooted
Deodexed
Very fast and smooth.

How to install:

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

1. Reboot into cwm recovery if don't have cwm then install it first.
2. Wipe data/factory reset.
3. Wipe cache.
4. In mounts and storage select format system.
5. In advanced menu wipe dalvick cache.
6. Once all the wiping is done, select install zip from sd-card and select mobile_a10_jellybean.zip

Once complete reboot and enjoy!!!

Old ROM Link

Download Link: QMobile_A10_JellyBean_Rom.zip

Features:

Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM
Rooted
Deodexed
Very fast and smooth.

Bugs:

Auto Rotate Not Working....

How to install:

3. Wipe cache.
6. Once all the wiping is done, select install zip from sd-card and select mobile_a10_jellybean.zip

QMobile Noir A10

How To Root QMobile A10 Noir

First of all Lets start with the root process.

1. Download the following file.

Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.7z

2. Enable USB Debugging on your device to do that goto Settings>Development>USB Debugging

3. Connect your device to any laptop/PC and install drivers using PDANet

4. Unzip the root tool downloaded above.

5. Change the Mode of your device from USB Storage to Media Device to proceed further.

6. Run the Runme.bat file as shown below.

Rooting_micromax+a110.JPG

7. A command prompt with green letters will come up on your screen.

8. Follow the onscreen instructions carefully. To start off, you willl need to type in a "1" and press enter.
Note: If you ever want to Unroot your QMobile A10, follow the above steps till you reach this one and then, instead of typing "1", type "x" and hit enter. Follow the instructions that appear on the command prompt after that.

root_bin4ry_command_prompt_micromax_a110.png

9. Your device will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.

10. When the green letters in the command prompt says Have Fun!, then... Have fun.
That means, your device is rooted now and you can enjoy Superuser permissions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install CWM Recovery on QMobile Noir A10

Micromax+A110+stock+and+clockworkmod+recovery.jpg

1. Download cwm recovery from the given link cwm_Recovery_QMobile_Noir_A10

2. Extract it, rename it to recovery.img & transfer it to the root of your SD Card.

3. Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store and run it.

4. Select the option recovery update from the application and when it ask for path guide it to the location where u copied the downloaded recovery file.

Flash+recovery+using+Mobileuncle+Tools.jpg

5. It will install and upon successfull installation it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select OK to go to newly insalled cwm recovery to confirm the installation.

6. If anything goes wrong you can download and install Stock Recovery For QMobile Noir A10 by using the above mentioned process again to revert back all the changes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gpstest.jpg

GPS Fix For QMobile Noir A10 for faster Lock

1. First of all you need a rooted QMobile Noir A10.

2. Download the modified gps.conf file from Here.

3. Browse to system/etc using root explorer and mount the system as read / write using the button present on top right of screen.

4. You will find a file gps.conf already present in the folder. Rename that file to gps.conf.bak, it will act as a backup for the original file.

5. Unzip the file you downloaded in Step 2, and copy the extracted gps.conf file to system/etc.

6. Reboot your Qmobile Noir A10.

7. Download GPS Test from Google Play Store and test your GPS now. (activate your gps first)

You will notice the improvement in getting GPS Lock Now.....

Enjoy............

Attachments

• cwm_Recovery_QMobile_Noir_A10.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 5,987
  • Stock_Recovery_QMobile_Noir_A10.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 3,622
  • GPS_Fix_For_Qmobile_Noir_A10.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,772
  • 2013-02-07-18-15-19.jpg
    2013-02-07-18-15-19.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,448
  • shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 2013-02-07-18-15-44.jpg
    2013-02-07-18-15-44.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,371
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,682
Last edited:

ASKnASK

Apr 22, 2011
Islamabad
Your instructions are a bit wrong.

For this tool to work, the device needs to be detectable in ADB (you can check by typing 'adb devices' in command prompt).

If you follow STEP 5, this won't be possible and the rooting process won't be able to start.

Step 5 needs to be ignored. You need to put the device into USB Storage mode for this process to work.

Lonely khan

Apr 30, 2010
Bahawalpur
qmobile-a10.jpg

QMobile Noir A10

2. Enable USB Debugging on your device to do that goto Settings>Development>USB Debugging

5. Change the Mode of your device from USB Storage to Media Device to proceed further.

8. Follow the onscreen instructions carefully. To start off, you willl need to type in a "1" and press enter.
Note: If you ever want to Unroot your QMobile A10, follow the above steps till you reach this one and then, instead of typing "1", type "x" and hit enter. Follow the instructions that appear on the command prompt after that.

9. Your device will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.

10. When the green letters in the command prompt says Have Fun!, then... Have fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Extract it, rename it to recovery.img & transfer it to the root of your SD Card.

3. Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store and run it.

4. Select the option recovery update from the application and when it ask for path guide it to the location where u copied the downloaded recovery file.

5. It will install and upon successfull installation it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select OK to go to newly insalled cwm recovery to confirm the installation.

6. If anything goes wrong you can download and install Stock Recovery For QMobile Noir A10 by using the above mentioned process again to revert back all the changes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gpstest.jpg

3. Browse to system/etc using root explorer and mount the system as read / write using the button present on top right of screen.

4. You will find a file gps.conf already present in the folder. Rename that file to gps.conf.bak, it will act as a backup for the original file.

5. Unzip the file you downloaded in Step 2, and copy the extracted gps.conf file to system/etc.

7. Download GPS Test from Google Play Store and test your GPS now. (activate your gps first)

Enjoy............

i have already root my a10 and come to xda post the mathod and find ur post u already done as i buy this phone some days before u posted the method for macromax a110 the same spec every t same as qmobile noir a10 and thx for it em happi tht peoples working this kinda stuf in pakistan and i need som devolper who devolp sum custom roooms for a10 and micromax as well..

for noir 10 follow my post..

fisrt of all thx brother for ur post follow 1st post of bahiwala

1 download the file Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.7z

2. Enable USB Debugging on your device to do that goto Settings>Development>USB Debugging(as it should be enabled but check it if u disabled it...)

3.. just ignore tht driver download step and install QMobilePCTool its provided in cd wid box install it and connect ur phone with usb cable and dropdown the notification bar and select the connect 2 media storage if its a usb storage then leave it now open ur QMobilePCTool and then choice ur devic click on refresh now a10 comes up selct it and install the drivers for a10..:)

4..extraxt the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.7z with winrar aur 7 zip u like then run the file runme.bat and type 1 from keyboard and entr it
and then follow the instuction for restore and phone must be restart atleast 2 tyme.....:) and its done now youre rooted

Why we need 2 rooot we can instaal custum rooms backup the orignal stock room and over clock the processor and use sum apps like screenshot apps for take the screeen shot and etc enjoy msg me if any problem......

Last edited:

farri613

Jan 1, 2013
rawalpindi
can we run jelly bean on QMobile Noia A-10

Hi,:eek:
Bhaiwala and all other friends, kindly some one tell me can we update our QMobile Noir A-10 on JELLY BEAN???:confused:

Lonely khan

Apr 30, 2010
Bahawalpur
Farri i dnt think so tht we can yeah in a way we can update it as we if flash custum room of jely bean it will take some tyme but i think we dnt have radio framw as 4.0 custum rooms when i flash one its work grat sum extra animation goood battry more battry bakup more fast but my signals was vaishd sooo i restore my stock room sooo the problm is radio as this rooot mathod is for micromax in india they use 3g network mostly and there frequency are not same like pakistan as i googled it sooo tht make signal go ad i seaching for a long tyme for radio but em not able 2 find there is sym light for 4.1 but sum problems...........................

adnanpieas

Feb 4, 2013
Hi.. I want to ask some questions.. If I only root my my phone nd do not install clockward mode.. then can i unroot my phone? and it will be unrooted as like was original?

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012
Re: QMobile A10 Noir - Everything You Need - Rooting - CWM Recovery - GPS FIX

When u root ur phone it displays two options, one is root and second option is to unroot ur device. Even after installing cwm u can revert back to stock recovery anytime.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using Tapatalk 2

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012

Hi,:eek:
Bhaiwala and all other friends, kindly some one tell me can we update our QMobile Noir A-10 on JELLY BEAN???:confused:

No update yet for our qmobile a10. But there is a jelly bean update on the way for micromax a110.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas 2 using Tapatalk 2

salluhassan

Feb 4, 2013
lahore
gps

i think gps issue is still not resolved by doing your method, but thanks to bhaiwala and lonely , i have my qmobile rooted now ...

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012

i think gps issue is still not resolved by doing your method, but thanks to bhaiwala and lonely , i have my qmobile rooted now ...

Bro!
t first time GPS fix takes some time. Try it with all options selected under location settings

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

machiyara

Sep 5, 2012
Stock rom

qmobile-a10.jpg

QMobile Noir A10

gpstest.jpg

Enjoy............

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE STOCK ROM (cwm backup) I HAVE MESSED UP MY CAMERA AND REALLY NEED THE STOCK ROM

machiyara

Sep 5, 2012
Can somebody please upload the stock backup files so that i can restore from it(my phone is messed up) or please upload your "system" folder pleae

shantam

Apr 11, 2010

U can just flash micromax a110 roms on ur device

*Sent_From _Qmobile_Noir_A8*

machiyara

Sep 5, 2012
well now i dont need the full backup, please anybody just go into your system folder and inside there is "lib" folder. I just need the lib folder please

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

U can just flash micromax a110 roms on ur device

*Sent_From _Qmobile_Noir_A8*

bro i want to remain on stock qmobile, would you be kind enough to use root browser to navigate to your system folder and then share your "lib" folder
"system\lib" it is required to bring my camera to life
please

shawaad

Feb 5, 2013
Need help please

I have problem in step 4

When i extract the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.7z and run cmd command open and when i select 1 the problem occurred says " THE SYSTEM CANNOT FIND THE PATH SPECIFIED"

PLEASE HELP ME

i try every possible way to work this out but it couldn't i even install pdanet but still didnt work.

I need a possible solution that where did i go wrong.

Thanks

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012
Jelly Bean Update for QMobile Noir A10

Good News for all Qmobile A10 users!!
Jelly Bean Update is available for QMobile Noir A10. Link added in first post.
Download from first Post & update your phone.:good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

free photo hosting

photo sharing sites

New Jelly Bean update for QMobile Noir A10 (14-03-2013)

Guys ! The Auto Rotate Issue Has Been Fixed in Jelly Bean Rom u Can Download it from the following link.

Download Link: QMobile_A10_JellyBean_Update(13-03-2013).zip

Update Features:

Auto Rotate Issue Fixed
    Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Very fast and smooth.

How to install:

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

3. Wipe cache.

Old ROM Link

Download Link: QMobile_A10_JellyBean_Rom.zip

Features:

Jelly Bean 4.1.1 ROM
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    Very fast and smooth.

Bugs:

Auto Rotate Not Working....

How to install:

3. Wipe cache.

QMobile Noir A10

gpstest.jpg

Enjoy............
    All the info shared here comes from my blog here http://qmobilea10.blogspot.com

Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk 2
    both having 4.0 that conferm

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

hyeee bahiwala dear i have sum problems with other rooms for micromax my 2g networks signals vanished on these rooms i love lewa room but i cant use coz of radio problem when i flash ur jelly bean room signals work fyne for me kindly u provide me radio framwork for ur noir?

Using root browser go to system/etc/firmware of your root drive and copy the modem.IMG file on ur sdcard. Do it while u r on jelly bean ROM or stock ROM of qmobile. then when u install any Micromax ROM replace the modem.IMG which u copied to sdcard in same location using root browser.
    Also set permissions for modem.IMG to rw- r-- r--. Then reboot to recovery and factory reset ur device. This method will work with all ROMs for micromax.
    Sent from my QMobile A10 Noir using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my QMobile A10 Noir using Tapatalk 2
    Best

Good tutorial for Noir a10.too bad that i don't have this phone :(

Believe me its the phone i ever had in this price. :good: :good:

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Hey , I was bored with ICS since JB's is not working perfect. I am finally enjoying the smoothness on my ICS :p no tweaks nothing at all. I just install ADW Launcher. Its faster now. Alot :p And i don't know if it makes any difference maybe i am wrong. I get real better battery timing without any taskmanage. I dunno why but it consumes battery and slows your phone trust me!
    i install jelly bean working 101% fine
    but problem is after installing its eating battery life :(
    plzz helpp