[Q] Any word on 4.4 KitKat release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Doc50000

Apr 6, 2014
Portland OR
I have been reading a lot about the 4.4 being released to our phones and was curious if has hit anyone phone yet...... :rolleyes:

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
I've been running 4.4 for months... uploadfromtaptalk1397414136775.jpg

Reactions: Doc50000

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
Sorry I need to clarify. OTA 4.4 from Samsung.... ;)

No one has anything in terms of real code. All we have are RDF entries from Sprint's website ...where the latest internal test build is OSVersion 4.4.2 SoftwareNumber is L900VPUCND2

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L900-SPRINT/latest
*Only viewable properly in Internet Explorer

And that RDF is more than a few weeks old...meaning it might end up being official OTA by the end of the month....or it might mean Sprint ran into roadblocks...or it might mean that OTA official L900 dev is dead...or it might merely mean that tomorrow is Monday and not to read too much into it. L900 and Note2s in general have not had build leaks for over a year, sadly.

Doc50000

Apr 6, 2014
Portland OR
No one has anything in terms of real code. All we have are RDF entries from Sprint's website ...where the latest internal test build is OSVersion 4.4.2 SoftwareNumber is L900VPUCND2

And that RDF is more than a few weeks old...meaning it might end up being official OTA by the end of the month....or it might mean Sprint ran into roadblocks...or it might mean that OTA official L900 dev is dead...or it might merely mean that tomorrow is Monday and not to read too much into it. L900 and Note2s in general have not had build leaks for over a year, sadly.

Thanks for the info...... :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey folks... I'm going to close this thread out as we already have multiple threads discussing this.
    For example this is the official RDF discussion which is a good spot right now for 4.4 TW talk:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2114049

Thanks!
    Sorry I need to clarify. OTA 4.4 from Samsung.... ;)

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-L900-SPRINT/latest
    *Only viewable properly in Internet Explorer

I've been running 4.4 for months...uploadfromtaptalk1397414136775.jpg