This is an almost 100% working build of Cyanogenmod 11 for the Verizon LG G2

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Where to get info

-This Thread
-irc.freenode.net #lg-g2

Known issues:

-MMS is broken out of the box
-You tell me

Installation:
-Must have CWMR 6.0.4.4 or the new TWRP from http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/g2vzw or newer to flash
-If flashing from a LG based rom then you must wipe the /data​

Download:

Thanks goes to:

-rhcp - twitter: @RHCP011235
-zachf714
-dalingrin
-dhacker
-houstonn

GitHub Information

Last edited:

tacosrdelicioso

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah this is really good. Been running a few hours. BTW tap and pay works everyone

Edit: well at least it should. Haven't had the opportunity to test just yet

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Antutu returned a 26956. I usually get 36xxx on stock

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

ozzyager

Feb 11, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Can you download the GPS test application from the market? I forget the name of it but I was getting locks on papis build in maps but GPS wasn't totally working. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks brah

It's working for reals. GPS test confirmed and it's actually allowing navigation in Maps rather than just the preview.

Edit: cm11 is pretty bare-bones right now - but HD video is working in Youtube. And you can take videos in the camera app.

Last edited:

justin8490

Jan 6, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Coming from gummy 4.4 and there's Issues I'm having that don't quite make sense. Navbar and status bars aren't transparent when using nova launcher, but they were on gummy 4.4. When I use GEL, the nav and status bars are transparent, but no matter what launcher I'm using, the nav and status bars are black on the lock screen. Thoughts? I checked all the obvious settings and didn't see anything.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

ozzyager

Feb 11, 2011
Des Moines, IA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Coming from gummy 4.4 and there's Issues I'm having that don't quite make sense. Navbar and status bars aren't transparent when using nova launcher, but they were on gummy 4.4. When I use GEL, the nav and status bars are transparent, but no matter what launcher I'm using, the nav and status bars are black on the lock screen. Thoughts? I checked all the obvious settings and didn't see anything.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app

I just tried Nova and they are transparent for me there. DId you go into the Nova settings under "look and feel"?

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

What about Camcorder? Working?

It is working - as is youtube HD vids

B4 I FU RU 18

Nov 24, 2010
Chicago
Just earlier today I told myself I was going to run the stock lg rom for more than 24 hours. Looks like I'm going against what I said earlier today.

That being said -- Does anyone know why Fitbit Flex will not sync with any AOSP rom? -- it's so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts