After KitKat update, sound somtimes comes out from the ear piece instead of speakers

Search This thread

sachilleas

Aug 1, 2008
Please try to disable chrome without restarting the phone, check if the problem persists and report back!

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
Guys now i tried to deodex the rom and since yesterday didnt got that problem

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

sruba209

Nov 24, 2012
bangalore
Hi Guys,
I love the Z1, although I started sort of hating it after the kit kat update.
You see the sound now sometimes comes out of the ear piece (the one with the LED notification light) instead of the main speakers.
Is anyone having the same issue?
Were you guys able to do anything to permanently fix it?
A restart provides a temporary fix and then it comes back.
Hope anyone could provide a solution for this.
Thank you.
Diable / uninstall / reinstall smart connect. then do a restart . Fixed the issue for me

Masih60

Mar 25, 2012
It was happening to me too but after I've unchecked ClearAudio+ and checked xLOUD, it looks like it was fixed, until now.
Try it: go to Settings | Sound | Sound Effects and find your way.

Guys, I want to tell you that this solution really work for me so far! I've changed the options and I think the problem solved!
Thanks man for your great help!

M8DSwordfish

Mar 28, 2014
I had same issue. Uninstall/Clear cache/ Reinstall Chrome updates. Worked for me. Stock ROM, no root locked bootloader.

pridaalya

Jul 26, 2012
México City
Hi guys, tried everything but the problem still persists, so I've decided to downgrade my 4.4.2 back to 4.3, will just upgrade once things have been smoothened out. Kind of disappointing because I think Sony just rushed to deliver this and didn't exactly do a comprehensive bug testing.

For the moment brings kit kat small mistakes maybe need to wait to update and correct any fails

kevinoandroid

Apr 15, 2014
hardenberg
You and i are in the same boat here, although i tried the xLOUD setting from the sound options but it doenst seem to work if the solution is found Plz email me

Top Liked Posts