Alliance Manager (Themes)

Search This thread

Jan0sch

Jan 28, 2014
Hi there!
I have a Problem with the alliance Rom v. 3.5 for the gt-i9305. Everytime I choose a theme like s5 theme or alliance Gold or what ever there happens nothing. I can click on the theme but the next page where I can click on "Install" won't appear.

I already wiped Cache, dalvik Cache, made a factory wipe but it won't work... can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!

Jan0sch

Jan 28, 2014
Thats the error i get. ..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1404586165152.jpg
    1404586165152.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 184

Jan0sch

Jan 28, 2014

Hi,
thank you for your answer. But as I said: I try choosing a theme like you suggested but nothing happens. There should open a new window that shows a little preview of the theme and then I should be able to click on "install this theme". But this doesn't appear...
PS: and I tried to install the theme with the alliance manager.

Last edited:
L

LD59

Hi,
thank you for your answer. But as I said: I try choosing a theme like you suggested but nothing happens. There should open a new window that shows a little preview of the theme and then I should be able to click on "install this theme". But this doesn't appear...
PS: and I tried to install the theme with the alliance manager.

hi, ok, uninstall alliance manager with rom customizer for example, then reinstall alliance manager and reboot

Attachments

• AllianceManager.apk
    8.4 MB · Views: 513

fotbal5

Feb 26, 2011
Timisoara
I found th3 fix just do this:
Un install the apk then reboot and after use the root explorer (froom rom customizer) to delete the alliance folder, after that just install again the apk and reboot again (did it on 2 devices and it works).

Reactions: Jan0sch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found th3 fix just do this:
    Un install the apk then reboot and after use the root explorer (froom rom customizer) to delete the alliance folder, after that just install again the apk and reboot again (did it on 2 devices and it works).