T-Mobile: No Service

Search This thread

DJKlitz

Oct 26, 2010
Something happened to my phone last night where it now won't connect to any registered network. Simply says "searching".

I've tried a handful of new roms following all the guides to the tee. U M M U for my mounts. Wipe everything, cache / data / dalvik. The phone itself works fine it just cant connect to a network. I'm not sure if the phone itself just broke or what.

I've also tried some different modem kernels etc but nothing is helping.

Is my phone physically broken or is there a way to get it to work. I've also tried stock rom and what not and I can't fix it.

Someone help me please!

ericmpanda

Apr 26, 2011
Did you pay the bill :) check the imei number make sure its not all 0s

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

brandonc0526

Apr 25, 2011
Miami

Lol if you don't pay the bill it still says T-Mobile with bars

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Something happened to my phone last night where it now won't connect to any registered network. Simply says "searching".

I've tried a handful of new roms following all the guides to the tee. U M M U for my mounts. Wipe everything, cache / data / dalvik. The phone itself works fine it just cant connect to a network. I'm not sure if the phone itself just broke or what.

I've also tried some different modem kernels etc but nothing is helping.

Is my phone physically broken or is there a way to get it to work. I've also tried stock rom and what not and I can't fix it.

Someone help me please!

If you can, call T-Mobile and make sure there are no network outages in your area

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Is the phone showing any networks when you go to network operators? Even if TMOB has an outage you should see other carriers there. If your not seeing any then your modem might have crapped out.

Reactions: lumin30

DJKlitz

Oct 26, 2010

How do I check the imei? I'm semi-noob. I just know the basics.

Is the phone showing any networks when you go to network operators? Even if TMOB has an outage you should see other carriers there. If your not seeing any then your modem might have crapped out.

Theres nothing coming up. Just saying "Searching" This happened about 40 miles away, drove home, still nothing. I don't think its a TMO problem. Also, my roommate has TMO and his phone works fine.

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
Flashing the modem should fix your issue. Also, stock kj6 even with different modems is pretty unstable. My dad is on stock but his phone signal and 4g often craps out while me on cm9 is more stable.

montywilliams

Apr 10, 2013
Just contact the customer service office from other phone and tell them about this problem. only they can solve your problem and they will give you exact solution for this problem.

fabricatedhero

Jun 6, 2008
This happened to me a few days ago. Phone would drop signal like crazy. I flashed modem after modem nothing. Reverted to stock GB but nothing. After two days of one bar or no reception it came backmagically. Just giving an FYI cuz for me it had to be Tmo doing something.

abonides

Dec 2, 2012
Fredericton
This also happened to my phone last Thursday! Was your phone unlocked? Mine was reverted to a simlock state and had to b re-unlocked, wierd as it is apparently it does happen with these phones,though the tech I spoke to thinks the providers have something to do with it:confused:

sent from my t959w running RemICS-UX, Voodoo sound, Rom Toolbox pro

Top Liked Posts