Phone not booting up after installing Omega rom v29

Search This thread

mssx

Nov 24, 2009
Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed v29 (4.4.2), upgrading from v19 (4.1.2). I followed the instructions of formatting /system, /preload and /cache and the Dalvik cache. Now the phone turns on but is stuck in the booting screen. I can still access CWM but reinstalling v29 hasn't helped. Hopefully I can recover from this situation? Thanks in advance for your help!

Update: I just formatted the /sdcard and reinstalled the rom, but phone is still stuck on the booting screen.

ulkika

Apr 15, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed v29 (4.4.2), upgrading from v19 (4.1.2). I followed the instructions of formatting /system, /preload and /cache and the Dalvik cache. Now the phone turns on but is stuck in the booting screen. I can still access CWM but reinstalling v29 hasn't helped. Hopefully I can recover from this situation? Thanks in advance for your help!

Update: I just formatted the /sdcard and reinstalled the rom, but phone is still stuck on the booting screen.

install a custom rom whit odin if possible 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 after download root file for 4.2.2 after reinstal pilz or twrp an install your rom

Last edited:
Reactions: mssx

mssx

Nov 24, 2009
install a custom rom whit odin if possible 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 after download root file for 4.2.2 after reinstal pilz or twrp an install your rom

Thanks for the reply.
I am downloading a custom ROM from sam mobile. Version:
Model: GT-N7100
Model name: GALAXY Note II
PDA: N7100XXUFND3

I am planning to flash this on top of the v18 (4.1.2) that i have now to get 4.4.2. I will then install v29 on top of that. when would i require to flash 4.2.2 root file?

Eateh

Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for the reply.

I am planning to flash this on top of the v18 (4.1.2) that i have now to get 4.4.2. I will then install v29 on top of that. when would i require to flash 4.2.2 root file?

Don't flash 4.4.2 Stock, this way you will get Knox counter.
Which means once rooted, your phone's warranty will be void.
Flash the 4.1.2 stock. Then flash a custom ROM and MJ5 Bootloader.

Reactions: mssx

mssx

Nov 24, 2009

Is there no way to come to Omega v29 from stock 4.4.2? I just finished downloading it. plus the 4.1.2 version is not up on sam mobile.

Eateh

Feb 23, 2014
Is there no way to come to Omega v29 from stock 4.4.2? I just finished downloading it. plus the 4.1.2 version is not up on sam mobile.

There is.
This is not what I ment
4.4.2 has KNOX 2.0, which has a nasty warranty void next to it, that cant be nulled.
Unlike Binary Count on 4.1.2, or 4.2?
I found 4.1.2 on Sammobile.
Said counter is in Download mode.

Last edited:

nuitarian

Jun 16, 2014
i have the same problem, i flash 4.4.2 from 4.3 omega rom. but it keeps on boot screen with omega guy walking. what did i do wrong? how can i solve this? i am trying to flash rom from my external sd card.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Thanks for the reply.