Father's Day Giveaway 6 free Choetech 6-Port USB Quick Chargers

Search This thread

Choetech

Jan 25, 2016
Father's Day is coming, we will giveaway 6 free Choetech 6-port USB Quick Chargers with 2 Quick Charge 3.0 Ports to thank you for your support of our brand.

61hKPb4W6KL._SL400_.jpg

The 6 lucky winners will be randomly selected from the following comments, which are restricted to American users only.

Specification:
  • 6 port in one charger: 2 Qualcomm fast charge ports (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)and 4 regular ports;
  • Universal Compatibility with Smart Charging Tech: It can intelligently identify your devices and offer the available fastest charging speed for 6x devices (Andriod or iPhone) at the same time at 10A total output;
  • Guaranteed Safety: CE, FCC & RoHS certified design, industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure superior performance and reliability;
  • Input: AC 100-240V;
  • Output: 50W;
  • 4*Smart Charging Port: 5V 2.4A(max) Per Port;
  • 2*Quick Charge 3.0 Port: 3.6V-5.5V 2.4A(max) , 5.6V-9V 2A(max) , 9.1V-12V 1.5A(max);
81y8FozZdCL._SL500_.jpg

Want it for free? Write your comments below. The winners list will be published on 15th June.

Updated:
The giveaway is over. The winners are jinosong, Tekken Lord, eweo911, stoobie-doo, tele_jas, TheMadScientist. Please winners PM me in 24 hours and send me your email and shipping address,include recipient, address, postal code, phone number etc. Or we will treat you as giving up the prize. We will send you prize ASAP. Any problem, please feel free to PM me.

Want to get more giveaway information, win our free products every week? Please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/choevip/

Last edited:

IllyaK

Jul 25, 2016
I am second! Would really love to test it out and would gladly write a review of the product to help it sell :)

Zenroid

Jul 19, 2014
2 QC ports would be great plus 4 normal ports for family, it would be perfect if it is compatible with AFC for samsung devices

dbrohrer

Nov 21, 2012
Austin
I have have a few of your chargers and they have always worked great. I'm excited to throw my name in the drawing! Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Father's Day is coming, we will giveaway 6 free Choetech 6-port USB Quick Chargers with 2 Quick Charge 3.0 Ports to thank you for your support of our brand.

61hKPb4W6KL._SL400_.jpg

The 6 lucky winners will be randomly selected from the following comments, which are restricted to American users only.

Specification:
    • 6 port in one charger: 2 Qualcomm fast charge ports (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)and 4 regular ports;
    • Universal Compatibility with Smart Charging Tech: It can intelligently identify your devices and offer the available fastest charging speed for 6x devices (Andriod or iPhone) at the same time at 10A total output;
    • Guaranteed Safety: CE, FCC & RoHS certified design, industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure superior performance and reliability;
    • Input: AC 100-240V;
    • Output: 50W;
    • 4*Smart Charging Port: 5V 2.4A(max) Per Port;
    • 2*Quick Charge 3.0 Port: 3.6V-5.5V 2.4A(max) , 5.6V-9V 2A(max) , 9.1V-12V 1.5A(max);
    81y8FozZdCL._SL500_.jpg

Want it for free? Write your comments below. The winners list will be published on 15th June.

Updated:
    The giveaway is over. The winners are jinosong, Tekken Lord, eweo911, stoobie-doo, tele_jas, TheMadScientist. Please winners PM me in 24 hours and send me your email and shipping address,include recipient, address, postal code, phone number etc. Or we will treat you as giving up the prize. We will send you prize ASAP. Any problem, please feel free to PM me.

Want to get more giveaway information, win our free products every week? Please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/choevip/
    The giveaway is over. The winners are @jinosong @Tekken Lord @eweo911 @stoobie-doo @tele_jas @TheMadScientist. Please winners PM me in 24 hours and send me your email and shipping address,include recipient, address, postal code, phone number etc. Or we will treat you as giving up the prize. We will send you prize ASAP. Any problem, please feel free to PM me.

I've used for 3 years an older model 50W Choetech charger - no QC, but always been reliable and light in my laptop bag. Would definitely like the spec bump for Father's Day.
    When it's Father's day Giveaway and I'm father (for 10 months already) - I'm in!