Who's left?

Search This thread

knotes

Dec 10, 2012
Markham
Although I bought a note 3 few months ago I keep coming back here hoping for some kind of miraculous break through.
You'll may think that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

RamDrt

Mar 28, 2012
San Diego
Got myself a Nexus 5 a couple days ago but still have my G2X. My son is using it now so I still keep an eye out for any new developments

mansa_noob

Feb 21, 2012
Markham
Rocking one in the drawer and one loaned to a friend... The amaze is treating me well so I will be looking for a buyer soon.

On this forum the miracle is when someone has enough money to buy another phone... lol.

noobish comments:
-- As the story says, a kiss turned my G2X into an HTC Ruby!

KHoangg

Feb 22, 2013
I just got my Nexus 5 today. I'm going to be giving my G2x to my little brother. Hopefully he can enjoy it as much as I did.

Sep 30, 2011
Yup. Still rockin it fly like a G2X running skyrom :p and the wife rockin it with stock GB rooted... and the fact I can't afford a new phone since we got these both for free from a coworker who upgraded to iPhones...

Sent from my 32 Gb Nexus 5... ahhhh who am I kidding.........

jpyumul

May 8, 2012
I'm still dreaming of a stable JB at least. :banghead:

Still love this phone. I can easily get another one but I'm too busy to start over. I'm sure my next phone would be xda friendly.:p

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I still have my g2x in case anything new happens with development although I don't know how many devs are really left lol. The nexus 5 is an amazing device.....it would have to be something really crazy in terms of development for the g2x to make me get the dust off mine and boot it up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium

vmartinez39

May 4, 2011
It stood well the test of time. I've reclaimed the very first Android phone, myTouch 4G from my cousin. I gave him my Nexus 4.

Anyway, I compare the G2X, still solid and smooth. The myTouch is just slow painful to use. How times have changed.

The other day used G2X on skype and had multiple crashes and phone has become very sluggish at running more than 2 apps. This is on CM7. The display and colors are bright and deep black colors. In my opinion, its a great display.

My main is Nexus 5. Still my favorite phone.

mbamg

Nov 6, 2011
Jumping ship and getting the nexus 5 as soon as I get a job.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda app-developers app

aplsux

Sep 7, 2011
- 50% of paint on metal stripe around phone is gone
- the back plastic plate that says "8M" fell off, I superglued it
- microUSB port looks scratched around the perimeter
- slot of the backplate looks uneven from billions of removals

will be 3 years this summer, still refusing to get rid of it. I will use till it vomits in my face.

Reactions: hippiesky

hippiesky

Aug 27, 2013
Nice! Almost 3 years for me also. Don't feel the need to spend hundreds of dollars on a new phone when this does what I need it to do. When it dies is when I get a new one lok

jpyumul

May 8, 2012

will be 3 years this summer, still refusing to get rid of it. I will use till it vomits in my face.

You can always spend $10+ on eBay for backplate and case replacements :D

Reactions: 40zJuice

aplsux

Sep 7, 2011

naah. I love this feeling - at school, I've always had the crappiest calculator, the cheapest books in terrible condition I can find with human genitals drawn on them, and getting all the scholarships and research grants. I love this way of being. I love how everyone gets their new and shiny nexus and apple, and thinking now they are ready to make some good in their lives. Your belongings have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Smitten8r

mansa_noob

Feb 21, 2012
Markham
naah. I love this feeling - at school, I've always had the crappiest calculator, the cheapest books in terrible condition I can find with human genitals drawn on them, and getting all the scholarships and research grants. I love this way of being. I love how everyone gets their new and shiny nexus and apple, and thinking now they are ready to make some good in their lives. Your belongings have nothing to do with it.

+1. Absolutely right!

noobish comments:
-- As the story says, a kiss turned my G2X into an HTC Ruby!

Pain-N-Panic

Mar 24, 2013
Droid
Google Pixel 7 Pro

Agreed, belongings have nothing to do with the person you are, but that doesn't mean you should limit yourself to your material belongings when it truly serves no benefit upon doing so. With that said, I f***ing love my brand new Nexus 5 =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I still remember all those thanks people were throwing at everything when they posted the smallest news... Lol.