Verizon Moto Z XT1065 - Possible Way to Bypass Activation Lockout? - CQATest Mode?

Search This thread

mattiefresh

Oct 14, 2015
I was messing around with my new Moto Z trying to bypass the activation screen, and it appears I have done so. I am now able to access a CQATest Mode, and in developer options, I have the ability to turn on OEM unlocking.

Is this something that is known? Can I contribute anything to break this puppy open? I would fire up ADB/Fastboot, but I don't have a USB to Type C adapter.

Nikoloz17

Nov 27, 2010
Tbilisi
which version is the phone on? If it is 6.0 I can assist you with unlocking phone, just pm me.

Also how were you able to turn on developer options?

juliospinoza

Jan 9, 2012
Tepic
I was messing around with my new Moto Z trying to bypass the activation screen, and it appears I have done so. I am now able to access a CQATest Mode, and in developer options, I have the ability to turn on OEM unlocking.

Is this something that is known? Can I contribute anything to break this puppy open? I would fire up ADB/Fastboot, but I don't have a USB to Type C adapter.

the moto z box cames with one cable USB type c, and one adapter for the USB type C headphones
:rolleyes: