you
marry
me????

will anyone plese make one for me and i will get you some beer

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
This isn't the same, but I've an idea in case the boot animation never gets made.

1st, download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tamanegi.wallpaper.multipicture for the wallpaper. Leave it alone for now. Now download this zip file and unzip it and move the folder in it to the root of your sd. Should be /sdcard/Brittany.

Go to the "Set Multipicture Live Wallpaper" as your wallpaper, but first go in to the settings. Click "Common Settings>Picture Source>Picture Folder." Set the Folder Path to the location of the pictures(should be /mnt/sdcard/Brittany). Now change the "Picture selection order" to "Name Ascending Order." Now hit OK. Now make sure "Crop/Resize ratio" is set to Fit to Fullscreen. Now hit back. Disable "Double tap to change picture." Set "Picture Change Interval" to either 5 or 10 seconds(i recommend 5).

Now it should be ready. Hit back, Set as wallpaper, and make sure it works right and shows all 6 pics in the correct order.
Now empty your homescreens, so nothing blocks the pics. Turn off the device and get yourself ready.

Ask her to turn on the phone, "while you're busy" and then when it turns on, get her unlock and pay attention to the wallpaper.

Last edited:

nolefan33

Aug 7, 2011
I've never made a boot animation before, but I know the general idea behind it. I'll give it a shot. No guarantees on if it'll work or not though.

Reactions: zanderman112

robo4130

Oct 22, 2010
scottsdale,az
I have no idea how to male one either I've been trying for 5 days all I get is a black boot then it starts I tried ur idea and still can't figure it out ...but I am trying to learn I would appreciate any help and if someone builds it for me I would be eternally grateful...thanks for even replying guys ...thank ubvery much

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium HD app

robo4130

Oct 22, 2010
scottsdale,az
Really wanted to have her see it when her phone boots up she is anal about her home screens lol

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
Zander she cried and said yes ....thank y from the bottom of my heart u will be getting a donation I promise

Congratulations!

I should tell you that my donate button doesn't give me funds. It leads to ptfdmedic's PayPal, to help out his autistic kids. But please don't let that stop you from donating, he deserves it more than I do, and that would mean a lot to me.

razorlove

Dec 4, 2010
this is such a cool story and outcome.

zander, that's cool of u.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zander she cried and said yes ....thank y from the bottom of my heart u will be getting a donation I promise

Congratulations!

I should tell you that my donate button doesn't give me funds. It leads to ptfdmedic's PayPal, to help out his autistic kids. But please don't let that stop you from donating, he deserves it more than I do, and that would mean a lot to me.
    i want to make a boot animations that askes my girlfriend to marry me
    she has a epic 4 g

i want it to say
    Brittany....

your make my life complete

i love the little things u do

i want you to make me

the most luckiest guy on earth

will
    you
    marry
    me????

will anyone plese make one for me and i will get you some beer
    This isn't the same, but I've an idea in case the boot animation never gets made.

1st, download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tamanegi.wallpaper.multipicture for the wallpaper. Leave it alone for now. Now download this zip file and unzip it and move the folder in it to the root of your sd. Should be /sdcard/Brittany.

Go to the "Set Multipicture Live Wallpaper" as your wallpaper, but first go in to the settings. Click "Common Settings>Picture Source>Picture Folder." Set the Folder Path to the location of the pictures(should be /mnt/sdcard/Brittany). Now change the "Picture selection order" to "Name Ascending Order." Now hit OK. Now make sure "Crop/Resize ratio" is set to Fit to Fullscreen. Now hit back. Disable "Double tap to change picture." Set "Picture Change Interval" to either 5 or 10 seconds(i recommend 5).

Now it should be ready. Hit back, Set as wallpaper, and make sure it works right and shows all 6 pics in the correct order.
    Now empty your homescreens, so nothing blocks the pics. Turn off the device and get yourself ready.

Ask her to turn on the phone, "while you're busy" and then when it turns on, get her unlock and pay attention to the wallpaper.
    For the rest of the hardcore geeks wanting to take a note out of robo's notebook, use this app :)
    I made it. It lets you make your own 'Will you marry me?' messages.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28941340#post28941340

Gratz robo.