Installable Fonts 300+ - One stop font shop - You pick (New update 4/14/12)

Search This thread

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
@Ppal: how about the attached pic as wallpaper in your theme? You could color it to suit your theme.

Attachments

• Spinning_Parts.jpg
    Spinning_Parts.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 435

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
I will see what I can do with it. Thanks.

Edit: Isn't that a mind f**k when you stare at it.

Oh yes, it is. It literally twists your mind.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Yez it is...:)

I like the other picture better, diablo

I wasn't sure whether I could put it on in here. It too would be awesome wallpaper, with life like 3d person!!!

juvi77

Feb 21, 2012
I read the entire thread to clarify this but didn't see it clearly stated. Total noob question I'm sure but I'm throwing myself at your mercy since I haven't messed with installing fonts before.

Do I place these downloaded zip files on my SD card and install them with CWM? Wasn't sure if it was like flashing a rom or if it is more involved. Thanks in advance.

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
I read the entire thread to clarify this but didn't see it clearly stated. Total noob question I'm sure but I'm throwing myself at your mercy since I haven't messed with installing fonts before.

Do I place these downloaded zip files on my SD card and install them with CWM? Wasn't sure if it was like flashing a rom or if it is more involved. Thanks in advance.

These are apk files. Install them like you would install any app - copy to SD card, and install the app from there.

Reactions: juvi77

juvi77

Feb 21, 2012
I've only installed apps so far from the Market so that's why I was asking about CWM since that was how I installed Zeus. So I download the zip of the font and do I open it and put the contents on the sd card or do I put the zip file on the sd card and then open that in My Files to do the install. It took me a while to figure out not to open the zip file when installing a rom.

I have Zeus TR working great so I don't want to mess it up on something simple like this. Sorry for the nooby questions.

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
These are apks. Download and simply press, the installer should start on its own, nothing more. IF it downloads but says it is a zip, something changed the extension. Rename the. zip to. apk then press again to install.:D

These are not flashable and there is nothing to extract. If using PC you need to transfer to your SD card and follow above.

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange

Last edited:
Reactions: juvi77

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
Yea any phone running gingerbread or froyo. Will not work with ics.

juvi77

Feb 21, 2012
These are apks. Download and simply press, the installer should start on its own, nothing more. IF it downloads but says it is a zip, something changed the extension. Rename the. zip to. apk then press again to install.:D

These are not flashable and there is nothing to extract. If using PC you need to transfer to your SD card and follow above.

Figured it out. So incredibly simple and easy. Love it!! Thanks for the helping hands guys!!

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Damn that sucks. I have a htc

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Another way, not as straight toward as this, is replacing the fonts in your system with the new ones renamed to match old ones. I would not recommend this unless you know what you are doing.

For rooted phones, I remember using an app that I got from market that does this. I think its something like font changer or something like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Ive used it, but the oned made here i cant figure out how to extract the from the apk

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
Use 7zip program. Right click the apk and open archive. Find the font in the apk and simply drag and drop it on your desktop(or where ever). Then place that font.ttf where you need to.

Top Liked Posts