TouchWiz Jelly Bean Addon 2.1 - S4 Edition (Launcher Update LIB)

Search This thread

Sertug

Feb 5, 2012
Ankara
Here is the files required only for weather widgets:

1. http://www.2shared.com/file/paugVUJR/ClockWeather.html
2. http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1005086&d=1334497101

Do this :
copy Touchwiz.xml into system/etc/permissions->change permissions of touchwiz.xml to rw-r--r->copy the 2 apks of this widget into system/app->change permissions to the 2 apks into rw-r--r-->Reboot .

TWFramework.jar should be in your system.

Can you share TWFramework.jar ?

bobbbyliight

Nov 20, 2011
When I try installing the toroplus one on my linaro b38 aokp, it says installation aborted. Please help. I'm anxious to install this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nevrlow

Jul 27, 2011
virginia beach

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339516203424.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339516203424.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 444

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    TouchWiz-Jelly-Bean-Addon1-e1345645068547.png
    TouchWiz-Jelly-Bean-Addon-11-e1345645222251.png

Hi there,
    since I continue to receive demands from time to time and seeing that this addon continues to be downloaded, I decided to include an updated version.

What's new in version 2

• Android 4.2 compatible
      [*TouchWiz launcher and widgets
    • Galaxy S4 apps as far as porting is possible
    • Galaxy S4 ringtones and notifications
    Please keep in mind that it is a one-man project these days and I have a full-time job and a website to run. Should you encounter any problems send me a private message on contact me on my website/comment on my website. I'll try to answer as soon as possible and do what I can to fix problems.
    If you are willing to contribute (design, hosting files, testing and adding apks/functions) drop me a line and let me know.
    You can upload mirrors but keep in mind I cannot guarantee for their availability or if the files are corrupted.
    NEW DOWNLOAD LINK (including a direct download and a mirror to androidfilehost)
    TouchWiz Jelly Bean Addon 2.0 - S4 Edition
    Take care,
    mrmad
    Updated to 2.1:

Version 2.1: 25.6
    • changed launcher behaviour to looping and no wallpaper scrolling (thanks to Omar1c)
    • added s4 boot animation
    • changed some icons to S4 correspondents

Update Addon 1.3.1

- updated launcher to Samsungs official Jelly Bean release

- fusion of Nexus 7 and Galaxy nexus Launcher => allows a single addon for Nexus devices

- added smalldookies HD Wallpaper Picker Mod

Update Addon 1.2

- Paper Artist from Galaxy Note 2 hinzugefügt

- updated ringtones and other media (Galaxy Note 2)

Launcher Version LI5 (froilson):

- better performance

- Wallpaper scolling, but without loop finally!!! (thanks maxiimida)

- now shadows (thanks maxiimida)

ADDON Update 1.1:

- Launcher Update(LH7): small Samsung Bug Fixes, fixed Wallpaper again, like original S3 (better performance)
    - added S Voice And Samsung TTS (not all features working due to missing S3 Apps; still buggy, but this is samsung :))
    - DicePlayer as Video Player and Pop Up Play Replacement. Buy the Donate Version if you like it!
    - merged with hdpi addon by smalldookie, should work on hdpi devices too now

TouchWiz UX Launcher for Jelly Bean was ported by Froilson (all credit goes to him!) for other devices than S3. With this Addon you will get an Galaxy Nexus optimized launcher, including many other things known from Samsung Galaxy Phones.

This Addon will work with all Jelly Bean ROMs, even MIUI. It themes all YOUR system apps and doesn't replace them.

New in this Addon Update:
    - TouchWizUX Jelly Bean Launcher
    - TouchWizUX Weather Widget
    - TouchWiz Yahoo Widgets
    - TouchWiz themed dialer
    - better TouchWiz themed System Settings
    - notification badge (for gmail e.g)

There is much more known from previous versions.

I don't have plans to theme it completely like touchwiz, to be honest, there is pretty much TouchWiz Stuff that's extremely uggly like notification toggles for. I think that's the best mix of both, holo and touchwiz.

Installation:
    - reboot to recovery
    - flash it

universal flasher tool creates a backup zip of your theme. so you can easily revert back if you don't like it, no matter which theme you used before. for reverting back simply flash the zip placed in Universal Flasher folder.

Screenshots

TouchWiz-Jelly-Bean-Addon-Days-Menu1-e1345645147239.png
    TouchWiz-Jelly-Bean-Addon-21-e1345645342777.png
    TouchWiz-Jelly-Bean-Addon-31-e1345645492576.png

YouTube Video (Outdated)

TouchWiz Launcher Update
    For those who want only the launcher with widgets i will add always the latest version of froilsons launcher with galaxy nexus layout.

LAUNCHER Updates:

Changelog LI1

- updated to latest Jelly Bean ROM Leak
    - fixed folder bug

Changelog lh8:

- latest samsung launcher
    - layout tweaks
    - added weather and news widgets

changelog lh6:
    Froilson
    - updated to lh6 firmware
    - dedicated Menu button in app drawer (yeah, CM10 users will be happy)

Samsung
    - new jelly bean widget behaviour
    - new 3d animated folders

Me
    - reduced font size, no more cut off app names
    - increased homescreen page animation speed
    - minor layout fixes

Downloads Version 2

Downloads (up to 1.33)

Credits:

mystichobo
    DerPianist
    WoZZeR99
    smalldookie

teamhacksungs
    samsung-updates.com
    Samsung
    supercurio
    intronauta
    robinrg86
    pfsolutions
    apposite Designs
    TeslaCoil Software
    SAND STUDIO
    DemiDoef
    dhiru1602
    last1left
    burakgon
    Jarmezrocks
    jrsoft
    TeamERA
    CuraeL
    froilson
    smando

Krzysztof Glodowski
    CyanogenMod
    Xami
    maxiimida

FAQ

Q: I get errors installing the addon while morphing. After booting everything is there but the theme?
    A: You have TWRP Recovery. It doesn't like the flasher zip, it can't morph icons into the existing ROM-specific apk-files. Since i don't want to lose compatibilty to the most JB-ROMS i don't want to change to a regular updater zip. So consider using ClockWorkMod Recovery instead. Only with CWM you won't get errors.

Q: I don't like the Addon. How can i uninstall it.
    A: Flash the backup-zip which was automatically created in the 'Universal Flasher' folder. The none-System Apps have to be uninstalled regularly. Alternatively you can flash your ROM again (don't forget GAPPS)

Q:I have downloaded the Addon and the launcher update. What do I have to flash first?
    A:1.Addon 2. Launcher Update

Q:Does it work on my ROM?
    A:It should work on most Jelly Bean ROM. Some people report errors with their ROMs. But many of those errors might be related to TWRP (see above).

Q: I like it, I want to donate, but where?
    A: I don't have a donation button yet, but you can donate to one of the devs, modders and themers mentioned above. Here is the account of smalldookie for example, who started the addon pack for galaxy s1, I'm sure he gives me a share :) Or you free the whales instead: Sea Shepherd Conservation Society

SUPPORT
    Need help or would like to discuss the further development of this add-on? Join the official Support Forum. Thanks!
    I'd like to clarify a few things here and I believe the active community will understand:
    The addons have been downloaded a few thousand times during the last weeks. There have been many people providing feedback which helped us finding and fixing problems. Thank you a lot for this!

However, there have been far too many people just downloading and asking for mirrors or fixing download mirrors the very moment there has been a problem on the website. Sometimes there were real problems (we moved our website, started a vps server etc) sometimes the "problems" could be tracked down to the end-user! I can only try to fix the problems on our server, so I had to come up with something different that would eventually minimize the amount of time I spent on maintaining the download links and threads.:laugh:

I believe that if you find the time to monitor our site's performance and functionality:laugh:, you might as well show a little sign of gratitude by liking or tweeting our stuff. You are asked to do so one time only, not every time you want to download it.
    Nice side effect is that it keeps most people away that never read before downloading but are always the very first to complain when something is not "working".
    Now of course, there is still the "I want the download links" fraction that will write and spam in forums rather than click a button. They are the ones that make you read endless threads in which every second post is a waste of your precious time. Just consider how many pages this support thread has.

How many posts will you really read, how many posts will you eventually have to skip? What if you have to support and read through many different support threads, in different forums, in different languages? How much time will you have at the end of the day for actually developing and updating the add ons/ROMs etc? How will it make you feel at the end of the day, when you think "Wow, my thread has over 200+ pages on xda, has been featured on various websites but I have received the misery of 5 likes by the average user?".

If there is something I like, I share it. If you ask in forums for download links, fixing this or that "error", it must have a value for you. If it is worthless, then do not consume download bandwidth, do not unnecessarily blow up support threads making them a pain to read. There are people paying for your mentality, one way or the other.
    there will be an update soon. This is what it will include:

- fixed bug with black fonts on dark background
    - fixed bug when adding more homescreen causing force close
    - minor layout improvements
    - Galaxy S3 Touch Sound
    - Some S3 apps like real S3 S Planner (DerPianist is the King!)

Please vote for us now, we are losing against a tiny blog about moms :)
    One and a half hour to go! Come on guys, help us :)

Hi there,
    since I continue to receive demands from time to time and seeing that this addon continues to be downloaded, I decided to include an updated version.

What's new in version 2

• Android 4.2 compatible
    • TouchWiz launcher and widgets
    • Galaxy S4 apps as far as porting is possible
    • Galaxy S4 ringtones and notifications
    Please keep in mind that it is a one-man project these days and I have a full-time job and a website to run. Should you encounter any problems send me a private message on contact me on my website/comment on my website. I'll try to answer as soon as possible and do what I can to fix problems.
    If you are willing to contribute (design, hosting files, testing and adding apks/functions) drop me a line and let me know.
    You can upload mirrors but keep in mind I cannot guarantee for their availability or if the files are corrupted.
    NEW DOWNLOAD LINK (including a direct download and a mirror to androidfilehost)
    Take care,
    mrmad
    Status Update:

Weather Settings:
    4fffc0ce-9e7f-cc3c.jpg

Finally, Fahrenheit!!!
    4fffc0ce-9e9c-46a3.jpg

And now you can add more than one City!
    4fffc0ce-a095-5aeb.jpg

Fixed everything. Will upload apk as soon as possible...

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2