[PORTED!][BOUNTY TO BE FULLFULLED]Tachi PhoneCanvas - NOW WORKS ON ALL VGA DEVICES!!!

Search This thread

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
Great efforts indeed and you and your team deserve the bounty. Every thing is working except few things:-
  1. When I goto call hostory from dialler and the close the call history the image if the call history is left out on the last line. Same thing happens when I add notes while talking then last line of the keyboard is left out..
  2. There is GPS icon constantly displayed in the dialler's top line.
  3. the vibrate on connect is missing.

deffinitly,and how to get that diamond does not sleep during call??

tried with advanced config toll,but it still sleeps:confused:

probbably i need to tweak registry(light sensor)....

thx for all work

turt

Mar 30, 2006
I have the vibrate on connect enabled with this phone canvas...

Maybe your problems are ROM related?

Kamill

Sep 28, 2008
deffinitly,and how to get that diamond does not sleep during call??

tried with advanced config toll,but it still sleeps:confused:
I tried both by ACT and by registry tweaks, but I cant prevent the screen from switching of during the call. I can say that I've tried almost every solution on this forum :) The only working was a program (don't remember the name), which toggles the screen depending on the phone position. However, it didn't work so good.

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Great work ! Guys !!

But have some issues after install CAB (not tried cooking it in yet):

- also have no vibrate when connected
- sliding in list is not working properly i think ... I have to slide finger once to move the list and it is running running running ... Can`t slide a bit to move just a bit the list ... I think U know what i mean ;)
- i don`t know if u got this but after first running this dialer and pressing on touch screen on contact WM popup window appered and didnt want to connect ... but after connect with HW button everything is ok now ...

- another small (i think) problem ... when i slide a little curtain this appear (some translation missing?)

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Activesync?

Could anyone check something for me?
After installing the CAB canvas, I am unable to sync via activesync.
This is a must for me I'm affraid.
Am uninstalling now, to see if it solves the problem.
Is anyone able to sync via activesync with the new dialler in place?

EDIT: after uninstall syncs fine again....
any clues on how to fix this?

Last edited:

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Could anyone check something for me?
After installing the CAB canvas, I am unable to sync via activesync.
This is a must for me I'm affraid.
Am uninstalling now, to see if it solves the problem.
Is anyone able to sync via activesync with the new dialler in place?

Yeep... Just made screenshot in my previous post with My Mobile (needs ActiveSync connection)

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
tnx

Yeep... Just made screenshot in my previous post with My Mobile (needs ActiveSync connection)

tnx..installing again...maybe something got mixed up...

EDIT:
After installing again same activesync error....
So it's definitely the canvas conflicting with something in my ROM...Vibrate on connect doesn't work either so I guess it's one of those quirks that just pops up in certain ROM and canvas combinations..
Shame......

Last edited:
Great work ! Guys !!

But have some issues after install CAB (not tried cooking it in yet):

- also have no vibrate when connected
- sliding in list is not working properly i think ... I have to slide finger once to move the list and it is running running running ... Can`t slide a bit to move just a bit the list ... I think U know what i mean ;)
- i don`t know if u got this but after first running this dialer and pressing on touch screen on contact WM popup window appered and didnt want to connect ... but after connect with HW button everything is ok now ...

- another small (i think) problem ... when i slide a little curtain this appear (some translation missing?)

I use EnergyROM and I am pretty sure NRG removed the TouchFlo from the ROM as it was not playing nice with the 6.5 sliding. I can slide fast or slow.
--can't address the other issues as I always use vibrate and ring---and I use English (No translation necessary. ;))

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
Vibrate when connected

For those who want vibrate when connected copy those files into Widnows and imprt registry ... don`t have time to make CAB ... It worked for me ... but still slidinig in contacts list it is not fluently ... When i move my finger a little bit nothing is moving :/ But when i move my finger more than bit it is sliding list.

Attachments

• files.zip
    126 KB · Views: 121

B4PJS

May 29, 2007
London
Cooked the OEM package in (after converting to Visual Kitchen Style package, and now my dialer is well broke, at first it just uses standard dialer, then when in a call, the screen is well messed up!) Just installed the cab over the top and it fixed the canvas but stopped manila from working after reboot. I had to switch to windows default and then back to TF3D for everything to work properly!!

Anyway, good work on this project guys, now we just need Xboxmod to release the latest port :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one issue right now with this dialer. Call history the bottom bar is missing I see the regular scroll HTC bar? I'll be sending my pledge in this friday thanks for all those who worked so hard on this
    ITs fixed, there was an installer in earlier posts that solved the issue